PDA

View Full Version : Respecting Limits

Manbearpig
07-29-2007, 07:21 PM
I was just looking at all the Person Above Dare #2 posts to see if I could find a good dare to do, and while searching that thread, I noticed that limits were not respected a lot. I don't know if this is a major problem, but it has to be somewhat of a problem, doesn't it. What does everyone else think?

absurdvillain
07-29-2007, 08:09 PM
Just ignore the people who don't respect limits. Simple.

andom4444
07-30-2007, 11:54 AM
yeh , i have found it quite annoying searching for dares... you find a couple of good dares and the rest seem to be all about shi* and pee :s has anyone ever actualy played a game of truth or dare in real life with those sorts of dares lol :s i doubt it lol!!

Musty 21
07-31-2007, 11:31 PM
i find if u list limits then people give u dares of ur limits

Smile Guy
08-02-2007, 04:04 AM
When people state their limits clearly (like NO PAIN, NO DISGUSTING, NO FAMILY OR FRIENDS INVOLVED) then that is perfectly fine and if people ignore limits then that is there problem.

However, a dare does need to push people out of their comfort zone because otherwise it's a completely rubbish dare. It's why it annoys me when people say, "Give me any dare you want. That I can do in my room. No objects can be involved. I can't actually leave my room. No full nakedness. Curtains will be drawn." Basically, the want people to tell them to masturbate which is just ridiculous. It's why I will often exceed people's limits by just a tiny bit so the game becomes a proper dare game.