PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/switch seeks 18+/female/switch in any location (serious replies only)

evilassassin00
10-30-2009, 03:15 AM
24/male/switch seeks 18+/female/switch in any location (serious replies only)

I am a 24 year old male from Australia looking for a female mistress, slave or switch. The reason I'm only looking for a female is that I've tried both male masters and slaves and haven't yet found on that suits me.

My main interest is humiliation, as both a master and a slave, but I'm also willing to try other new things, and can discuss these with any potential applicants. I like setting/having rewards and punishments and like playing games (especially dice games).

I have a webcam and digicam, and would expect my mistress/slave to have at least one too. The main reason for this is simply to prove they are who they say they are (as I've had a lot of males pretending to be females, and underage people in the past). With that said, privacy is a big thing, and I wouldn't expect you to show your face (as I will not show mine).

I'm not looking for a 24/7 relationship, as I have a job, girlfriend (who is unaware of this), housemate and other commitments. Mainly I want someone to talk with and develop a friendship with over email, and occasionally yahoo or MSN. With that said, I would like our communication to be as regular as possible. I would like my slave to send daily, weekly or monthly journals telling me about their life and the results of their tasks.

I don't simply want a slave to send me pictures, although I do enjoy sharing in my slaves humiliation, so some proof will eventually be required. I am willing to provide proof to a mistress as long as it's within my limits.

I have several limits which make it quite hard to be a slave (and have turned away many masters/mistresses in the past), these include:

No face
No public
Nothing permenent or that anyone can find out about
Nothing too messy (as quite often I don't have long)
Not too much anal (willing to do some, just not all the time and nothing too large)
No cum play (not a fan of the mess)
Not too much pain
Along with the usual things that are illegal (beastiality etc)

The things I'm looking for in a slave/master are:

Creativity
Ability to provide proof
Someone to talk to and get to know
Someone who is fun
Someone who likes to control/be controlled
But above all HONESTY

If you are interested and would like to discuss a relationship further, please PM me.

evilassassin00
11-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Since I haven't really had any positive replies I thought I might add some more information.

The main problem that I've had finding masters/slaves has been due to the fact that I'm not online as much as they'd like. This is because of my schedule (work etc), the fact I'm in another country to most people (Australia) and my girlfriend and housemate being around a lot. With this in mind, let me make these restrictions:

As a master I will be online at least once every 3 days to check my emails, assign new tasks and comment on any completed tasks.
As a slave I can only really guarantee being online at least once a week to complete tasks. I can be online at least every three days to check emails and comment on given tasks etc. (but may not be available to do tasks, get proof etc).

I guess this means I am looking for a slightly casual relationship that is still serious. Keep in mind that I could be online everyday some weeks, but only every now and them some.

For those of you wondering why I am into the whole master/slave thing I'll give you a little insight. The reason I enjoy being a slave is because I get stressed having to be in control so much (within life in general and my work), so it's good to simply relinquish control. As for being a master, it's basically the opposite, there are some things that I don't have a lot of control over (my girlfriend for example) so being an online master gives me that control that I'm missing.

If anyone is still interested in being a mistress or a slave (or possibly both) and feel I would be suitable, please PM or contact me.

evilassassin00
01-01-2010, 02:22 AM
So far I haven't really found any long term relationships, and as I will have a couple of days home alone without my gf over the next week I thought I'd see if anyone was interested.

Have a read of the above posts and if you like the sound of it send me a message. If there is something that that you don't like/agree with let me know and we can discuss it.

No reasonable offer refused!