PDA

View Full Version : 22/female/sub seeks 18-30/female/dom in any place

JustSomebody
06-20-2018, 01:47 PM
22/female/sub seeks 18-30/female/dom in any place

Introduction
Hello there. I'm glad you clicked on this ad, hopefully it catches your attention in the following paragraphs.

As the title said, I'm looking for a domme/mistress to guide me into the vast world of BDSM. I'm looking for an open-minded, trustful person in whom I can confide and who will guide me through my darkest kinks and fetishes. Moreover, I'm looking for a friend and a partner with whom I can talk openly and honestly about my feelings regarding the relationship. I'm looking for a long-term relationship that'll last at least 2 or three months.

About me
Currently, I'm enjoying the beloved summer vacation, having a lot of time to spare. I'm living in a small country in Europe (GMT +2) with my family consisting of my parents and a younger sibling. My hobbies include arts and crafts of any kind, longboarding, photography, playing the ukulele, reading and surfing the web. I enjoy music a lot although I'm a "Maths person". I'm ambiverted and can easily connect with others although I prefer my small group of friends.

I am more on the androgynous side and tend to dress unisex all the time. I like to describe myself as queer and I am into women and non-binary people.

My kinky side
As a submissive, I tend to stick to my assignments and rules, being a mostly obedient person. On the other hand everything I consider dangerous, too risky or plain stupid/fantasy will be throughoutly discussed and/or refused. I like rational people, so hopefully we can both stick to realistic things and expectations. Over the course of two years I've explored many aspects of BDSM but there are many more to cover. I've discovered some of my kinks, likes and dislikes. Here's a list of everything:

Kinks/likes
- rules/routines - this one's a big one of mine and I like having some rules set beforehand by my Domme just to give me part of what I enjoy on the dinamic of a D/s relationship
- mild-pain - I'm into impact play and pain in general, but too much isn't pleasurable anymore (clothespins, toothpaste and spanking are all alright if received in moderate proportions)
- pet play - for me, it's more of a humiliating/degrading thing as I'm not into walking on all fours or eating from bowls, it's about being naked and maybe a little dirty(?) (I'm still willing to explore this side of mine)
- clothing control - somebody having some control over what I wear is just arousing; I'd also like to be trained into going commando during the summer
- bondage - being tied up and helpless is just arousing and knowing that I'm at my Mistress' mercy is such an amazing and enjoyable feeling

Dislikes
- line-writing
- mouthsoaping
- semi-public tasks
- cornertime
- toothpaste
- prolonged pain

Limits
- anal - due to medical issues
- public/social suicide
- illegal
- blood
- scat
- permanent marks

Living with family doesn't leave me the opportunity to buy toys, but I do have common household items such as rope, tape and wooden spoons. (I'm not going to get specific because we'll talk about what items I have on hand after we get to know each other)

I also have a major thing that I would love to explore, and that is chastity. I think having someone control wether you get access to pleasure or not is such an erotic thing which would open a lot of windows to the dominant person.

What I'm looking for in a Domme
I'm looking for a strict yet caring person with some experience and willingness to guide someone like me. I'm looking for someone who knows how to mold a submissive with gentle hands. I've had some inexperienced doms in the past who took the relationship too gently and had basically no rules although I've specifically told them rules were a major kink. What I'm saying is that you have to have some expectation from me and be a little demanding, otherwise I become very bratty, and who likes brats?

Location doesn't matter as long as we can both communicate throughout the day. Living in a country with a similar timezone helps, but isn't a must.

Conclusion
If this eye caught your eye just a tiny bit don't hesitate to contact me and we'll see where does that lead us. If you have different kinks, that is fine, I'd love to be introduced to new kinks and explore very thing BDSM has to offer. You can either contact me here, via PM or via kik ( username : notsofarthough ). Maybe tell me about yourself a little and what caught your eye in this ad.
See you!

Side note
I'm on antidepressants, making orgasms unachievable, my libido wasn't affected.
Pictures will be included after trust is established. More on that when we get to know each other.