PDA

View Full Version : i need punishments

Anything
10-29-2009, 03:40 PM
i need punishments as i was unable to complete a dare. i will do anything.

Antiperson
10-29-2009, 03:58 PM
OK...since you've decided not to post any limits (a mistake possibly, I think), and your profile says female (although no age, so I hope this isn't inappropriate!):

You will need 2 clips (clothes pegs work well here), and a little bit of thought for this one:

You generate 2 numbers for this:

L is the number from your bra size
R is dependant on your cup size:
EE upwards = 5
E = 7
DD = 8
D = 9
C = 10
B = 11
A = 12
less than A = 15

Honesty is required at this point - if there is a gap (if I was being mean I might say any gap whatsoever) in the front of your bra, use the cup size below.

What happens next is simple - put a clip on each nipple. Pull the left clip off (without opening it) L times, then twist the right clip off and replace it R times. Sit there for 5 minutes with them still on, then let us all know how many you did, and how you did.

sexylee87
10-29-2009, 04:07 PM
post some limits and i will give you a punishment, dont say i have no limits because its annoying!! everyone has limits!!

If i said strip naked walk to a place where you know there will be lots of people, masterbate untill you orgasm 10 times, fuck anyone that walks by. Then do a massive shit in the street!! would you know

so everyone has limits

Anything
10-29-2009, 04:18 PM
my limits are Public,pooing, pain.

Antiperson
10-29-2009, 04:26 PM
Between Lee and me all your limits have been covered!

For the next 24 hours, you can only wear items of clothing which have the first consonant of your name in them (you can choose whether you use your handle here or your real first name, but you must use the same one for everything)

Using N, for instance:
green g-string
sundress

and so on.....