PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

Idareyaahh
06-20-2018, 07:42 AM
23/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

Hello Guys!

Note: I wont do facepics to anyone! I dont feel comftably sending facepics after the first messages

So, here we are.

I´m yet again looking for an interesting and maybe a bit demanding but understanding master to train me. I'm NOT looking for a master just to one time to come and demand nudes to wank at and then leave. No, althou my body is "good looking" Im not into one time wanks.

Best option would be to found good master to guide me. Someone quite sadistic and mayne cruel too. But I still require understanting concerning things like time and social life. I have work and I speand time with family/friends. I wont be around 24/7. These are why most of the realtionships has failed before. Ill hope Ill find good master someday.

About my likes. I like almoust anything. Mostly I'm into groupplay (it would be fun if youd knew other masters/slaves that would like to play). I'm also starting to be a bit curious about exposure. Other likes: cbt, anal, chastity, humiliation/verbal use, cum, maybe bladder, games and "gambling" for rewards and punnishments.

My limits: permament, social suicide, poo, scat, blood or that kind of crazy shit. Also I wont show my face until the REAL trust is found. There is too mayby catfishes out here.

I prefer kik as a primary communication. Feel free to add me idareyaahh if your interested in talking more. Also if you just wanna chat about anything concerning bdsm I always love talking to you guys.I hope I get good replies ill try to answer to you all and be active.

Idareyaahh
08-05-2018, 07:09 AM
Back in a game looking for interesting people to talk to :)

Sorry about this bump! For all that who messages me on kik Im sorry my kik crashed and had to reboot it :( i lost all of yours messages so I beg you all wonderfull people could message me again. Cant find you guys anywere!

Idareyaahh
09-16-2018, 12:30 PM
:) Looking to offer some fun!