PDA

View Full Version : 32/male/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in (see post) (strict & kind)

mcphisto
06-19-2018, 05:25 PM
32/male/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in (see post) (strict & kind)

Hello!
It's been a while since I've wrote an Ad, I've replied to a few myself and have had only a few reply to me, so I thought "why not write something new and original" to hopefully lure/persuade others to reply to me.

About Me
As per the title I'm 32 and UK based, I've been a gD member for a while and predominantly flick through the ads and look at some of the creative dares/content that goes on here.

I work a full time job and also work part time as a photographer so my free time is somewhat limited, besides that I enjoy a variety of music (blues/rock/metal), home brew beer and have been known to play guitar :cool:

About Them
Now, I'm in search of someone to connect with and to come up with some of my own 'creative content', someone who's a mix of friendly banter, trust, honesty & and a dash of the unknown - they would also be bratty, willing to be daring in the name of being punished, masochist and open minded (if this sounds familiar, read on!)

I'm not one who enjoys a pushover sub, I like to win their trust and respect, that way I know I only have to show them a cross face and they understand what I think and feel :mad:
First and foremost I want to be friends with her, I crave the banter and exchange of wit, in return she will be daring enough to push her luck and risk being punished.

My Non Vanilla Interests
I'm not a daddy Dom but I do have elements of care giving and 'correction' which I think will appeal to those who are little, I don't favor age regression but would happily explore this with someone who's a good match.
I enjoy exploring a person and learning about their bad habits, part of this forms the correction aspect e.g. setting bedtimes, shaping eating habits, speech restrictions, daily routine etc.

Some of my interests/kinks include but aren't limited to:
Lactation, routine setting, clothing control, predicament bondage, anal training, orgasm control/denial/forced, nipple torment, weight loss routines, speech restriction, hidden public tasks.

Time and communication
I'm willing to put aside time nurturing any potential relation and make my free time worth while by finding the right match, to help me do that I'm looking for replies that are sent to me via PM, have both vanilla and non vanilla interests (have good spelling) and also have some detail about themselves.
I'm open to those from EU time zones and welcome US time zones too, anything ahead of EU time won't work smoothly for me.

All the best
M

Butterfly
06-19-2018, 08:37 PM
This is a great ad and I almost considered applying myself. Good luck in your search!!!

mcphisto
06-19-2018, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the kind words! Interestingly I’ve found myself close to replying to your ad too Butterfly.

mcphisto
08-12-2018, 10:26 AM
I'm going to give this one a bump

PurpleS
09-04-2018, 04:30 PM
Ill give this a bump for you!

mcphisto
09-27-2018, 02:57 PM
Maybe another bump?

pixie.dust
09-27-2018, 08:02 PM
This is a very interesting ad, I don't think I would apply as I am not a biological woman and I am in the us.

Hopefully you will find someone that will be of interest and as challenging as you will need.

-little alexis

PurpleS
10-01-2018, 09:27 PM
This just needs a bump!!!!