PDA

View Full Version : 14 male alone

paingame2
10-29-2009, 07:32 AM
Hi I am 14 male and alone and looking for dares I can send proof if it is needed i can send proof

my limits are no mess not public or not to painful but have to be painful

sorry it's short but I typing on iPod touch

gaywedgies
10-29-2009, 08:49 AM
i dare you to give yourself a hanging wedgie until you pee your pants then masterbate and then attemt to give your self an atomic wedgie or do another atomic wedgie with ice in your pants.

pictures or detailed description please private mail them to me by saturday

:)

CISS
10-29-2009, 09:24 AM
BAlance an ice cube on your hard penis until it's completely melted. If you drop the ice cube in the process, you must stick it between your butt cheeks (or up your ass if you prefer) and get a new ice cube to balance on your penis. Then start over. If you drop it again, do the same thing I have just explained (dropped cube into butt, new cube on cock) and also add a clothes peg to your sac. If you drop it again, same thing, and a second clothes beg to your sac. If you drop it yet again, take a pen and write "Fail penis" on your dick and stand in the corner naked for 10 minutes, then leave the text on your penis until you shower the next time.

CISS

x.Emma.x
10-29-2009, 12:24 PM
Very, very nice CISS. Will be getting one of my slaves to do that. Very nice, indeed.

CISS
10-29-2009, 01:51 PM
Very, very nice CISS. Will be getting one of my slaves to do that. Very nice, indeed.

You're welcome! Wait until it's winter time, then you can have your slave shovel a part of the driveway with his privates ;)

CISS