PDA

View Full Version : getDare Orgasm Bank

Butterfly
06-13-2018, 06:34 PM
Welcome to the
getDare Orgasm Bank.
Would you like to open an account with us?

To sign up, you must comment on this thread and declare that you would like to "become a member". The cost of becoming a member is denial. Once you have become a member, you are no longer allowed to have free orgasms (this means you are essentially in denial until you purchase an orgasm from the bank). They will now come at a price. What is the price?

At the getDare Orgasm Bank, all members work together to fill one single account. All deposits increase the account, and all withdrawals decrease the account.

Deposits are made by completing tasks to earn gC (getDare Currency).

Deposits
0.05 gC = 1 spanking to your bottom
0.05 gC = 1 deepthroat
0.10 gC = 1 spanking to your clit or balls
0.10 gC = 5 minutes gagged
0.25 gC = 12 hours with body writing on your body
0.50 gC = 5 min with 1 clamp on your body
0.50 gC = 10 minutes with a butt plug
1.00 gC = 1 edge
1.00 gC = 20 minutes in restrictive bondage
2.00 gC = 1 painful edge
5.00 gC = 1 ruined orgasm
10.00 gC = 1 custom edge (must be purchased first)
15.00 gC = The completion of 1 custom dare (must be purchased first)

*Deposits are only accepted if a report is submitted with them.

Withdrawals can be made for rewards.

Before you are allowed to make a withdrawal, you must earn a total of 50.00 gC for the group.

Withdrawals
5.00 gC = 1 custom edge (requested from me or any other "Bank Tellers")
10.00 gC = 1 custom dare (requested from me or any other "Bank Tellers")
50.00 gC = 1 orgasm

Bank Tellers = Female Dommes may join the thread as Guest Bank Tellers. They may join indefinitely, or put a time limit on their participation. Once you are eligible to purchase tasks from them, you may request a task publically on this thread and send them a PM to request the details. Your report will then be posted here.

Guest Bank Tellers may also provide limited time rewards if they would like to.

To close your account, you must earn an additional 10.00 gC (this is on top of the original 50.00 gC) and are required to pay a 25.00 gC fee from the joint account.

At the end of each bank day, I will update the original post with our account total, however, I would appreciate it if everybody would please follow the example below for posting so that the total is updated in each post.

**Anybody who leaves without paying their fees or dues, will be put on the black list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you post a deposit or withdrawal, please do so in the following fashion:

105.05 gC -getDare Account
2.00 gC - Painful Edge
5.00 gC - 100 Spankings
50.00 gC - Orgasm
-------------
55.05 - Remaining

Reports
Painful Edge: I slathered toothpaste on my clit and then used my glass dildo to fuck myself as I rubbed my clit with my fingers. I could feel the burning spreading as I got wetter, and it even dripped inside me a little bit. It took me about 10 minutes to finally bring myself to the edge.
Spankings: I applied the spankings to my ass using a hairbrush. They weren't too bad but I could feel my ass reddening.
Orgasm: I used my anal beads, magic wand and glass dildo to make myself cum. It was really powerful and wonderful ...

Butterfly
06-13-2018, 06:36 PM
Current Account Balance
405.40 gC

Current Bank Tellers
Butterfly

Active Members
Alexrobr999
SubRed92
maxwellhedroom
Bulle223
420jenni
JAZ*
CuddlyPet
Darkblue*
Alexsmith18
Aie
Sakurai*
Wedgiebondagebabe*
otrsan
Slave2000

*=Allowed to make withdrawals

Blacklist

Alexrobr999
06-13-2018, 07:01 PM
This sounds amazing! May I become a member?

Butterfly
06-13-2018, 07:03 PM
This sounds amazing! May I become a member?

Yay! Our first member! I will add you to the list, and you can start to make deposits whenever you are able.

amethyst353
06-13-2018, 07:14 PM
I am not nearly brave enough to participate, but I just want to say this is such a deliciously creative dare. <3

Butterfly
06-13-2018, 07:17 PM
I am not nearly brave enough to participate, but I just want to say this is such a deliciously creative dare. <3

Thank you. I am glad that people appreciate it even if they aren't interested in joining.

SubRed92
06-13-2018, 07:40 PM
Oh this is very interesting. Just to clarify, is the 50gC required prior to all withdrawals? Or is it a one time "withdrawal enabling" fee?

If it is the latter, I suggest keeping track of which accounts have withdrawals enabled in some way. Perhaps bold the names, or use a different color?

Also, will there be more ways to make a deposit made available down the road? If any of the deposit or withdrawal methods and rates are changed drastically and someone wishes to close his account because of this, how would it be handled (e.g. discounted closing rates?)

Lastly, I would like to make an account please

maxwellhedroom
06-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Wow, that sounds amazing. I would love to open an account.

Butterfly
06-13-2018, 08:09 PM
Oh this is very interesting. Just to clarify, is the 50gC required prior to all withdrawals? Or is it a one time "withdrawal enabling" fee?

If it is the latter, I suggest keeping track of which accounts have withdrawals enabled in some way. Perhaps bold the names, or use a different color?

It is just a one time withdrawal enabling fee that needs to be paid before you can start to make withdrawals. I will most likely add a note beside your name when you are allowed to do withdrawals. Or maybe a *

Also, will there be more ways to make a deposit made available down the road? If any of the deposit or withdrawal methods and rates are changed drastically and someone wishes to close his account because of this, how would it be handled (e.g. discounted closing rates?)

The rates will likely not change drastically, however there may be more options added in the future or possibly removed. Right now we are just going to see how things go to see if there is a good flow. If something were to happen, we could negotiate something.

Lastly, I would like to make an account please

Welcome to the getDare Orgasm Bank!

maxwellhedroom
06-13-2018, 08:16 PM
Am I free to post a report when I complete a task?

Butterfly
06-13-2018, 08:17 PM
Am I free to post a report when I complete a task?

You are. You can wait and accumulate some, or you can start posting right away. Just make sure to post in the format I listed in the first post.

maxwellhedroom
06-13-2018, 08:30 PM
0 gC -getDare Account

-------------
.50 gC - Remaining

Report:
5 min with 1 clamp on your body: I attached the clamp on my nipple, with a nice sting, then mostly a dull feeling until near the end of the five minutes when I felt it really begin to dig in. I look forward to doing more!

Butterfly
06-13-2018, 08:32 PM
0 gC -getDare Account

-------------
.50 gC - Remaining

Report:
5 min with 1 clamp on your body: I attached the clamp on my nipple, with a nice sting, then mostly a dull feeling until near the end of the five minutes when I felt it really begin to dig in. I look forward to doing more!

FYI, you can accumulate faster by adding more clips at the same time. So for example, 5 minutes with 10 on your body would be 5.00 gC

maxwellhedroom
06-13-2018, 08:33 PM
Ohh fun! I will do that for sure.

SubRed92
06-14-2018, 05:52 AM
0.50 gC - getDare Account
2.00 gC - 2 Edges
-------------
2.50gC - Remaining

Reports
2 Edges: I started my first edge with 105 circles of the "rosy palm", as required by my PM Dare. It is blissful torture. I was squirming by the end of it. Using lots of spit, I closed my eyes and brought myself to the first edge with long slippery strokes.

The second edge starts after/during the shower. I pointed a stream from the shower head right at the ridge of my cock head, making myself tremble. It felt good but water is precious. Using the same method as the first, I came to an edge, trying my best not to fall into a ruined orgasm.

Bulle223
06-14-2018, 06:05 AM
I might as well join too

Bulle223
06-14-2018, 06:09 AM
A quick question. What happens if you dont complete a custom dare you purchased. Either because it is impossible for you (dont have the required items or enough time etc) or because you just did not do it?

420jenni
06-14-2018, 06:11 AM
I would like to become a member! :)

Butterfly
06-14-2018, 06:24 AM
A quick question. What happens if you dont complete a custom dare you purchased. Either because it is impossible for you (dont have the required items or enough time etc) or because you just did not do it?

Nothing happens.

That is why I wrote them in the way I did. If you purchase it and never report, nothing happens. However if you purchase and DO report you earn back your investment plus interest.

Bulle223
06-14-2018, 06:38 AM
also if you decide to leave the orgasm bank and return later, you have to earn the 50 gc again before you can make a withdrawal right?

Butterfly
06-14-2018, 08:23 AM
also if you decide to leave the orgasm bank and return later, you have to earn the 50 gc again before you can make a withdrawal right?

Correct. The whole reason I put the 50 cG entry fee is so that people don't come in and then spend the hard earned money no their own orgasms without being willing to earn some currency first.

Bulle223
06-14-2018, 10:07 AM
2.50 gC - getDare Account
4.00 gC - 2 painful Edges
10,5 gc - clamps
2 gc - clamps
-------------
19.00 gC - Remaining

Reports
Clamps:
Started with 11 clothespins attached to my chest and belly (4 on the side of my belly, 6 on and around my nipples and 1 on my bellybutton). But after 1 minute they became too painful and i had to remove 2 of the most painful clips (2 of the ones on the side of my belly). after another minute i had too remove 2 more clothespins (the remaining ones on my belly). Managed to keep the remaining 7 on for 5 minutes. I felt like i was on a roll so i went for another 5 minutes. I easily managed to keep them on for another 5 minutes so i went for 5 minutes more for a total of 15 minutes with 7 clothespins on my body.

Painful edge and clamps
I started with 4 clothespins on my nutsack. I edged once. The clothespins would jerk up and down and yank on my nutsack as i wanked. I then edged another time, I kept the clothespins on for a little over 5 minutes as it took me a bit of extra time to get the second edge off.

deposited: 16.5

streetsweeper
06-14-2018, 11:33 AM
I'll watch this for a little before trying it. I'm always cautious after joining the denial thread in the past and it turned out to be more intense than expected :P

JAZ
06-14-2018, 06:06 PM
This is a very clever idea, and I love the team aspect. With a measure of nervousness, I will become a member. I was going to ask if clothespins count for clamps, but it looks like Bulle223 answered that!

The 50 gC first-withdrawal threshold to prevent abuse of the group account makes good sense. Along the same lines, when/if I close out my account, I will do tasks to earn the full 10 + 25 gC exit fee myself - the group shouldn't have to pay that.

SubRed92
06-14-2018, 07:44 PM
19.00 gC - getDare Account
5.00 gC - Ruined Orgasm
-------------
24.00gC - Remaining

Reports
Ruined Orgasm: As part of a punishment I was to have three ruined orgasms this week and eat whatever cum comes out as "training". This is my second. I brought myself to the edge and held it as long as I could. When I felt I couldn't tease anymore I released my hands. My cock was straining for a good three seconds before cum dribbled out. They were collected and added to my peanut butter sandwich...

maxwellhedroom
06-14-2018, 08:07 PM
19.00 gC - getDare Account
1.00 gC = 20 spanking to your bottom
-------------
25.00gC - Remaining

Reports
20 spanking to my bottom: I stripped naked and went on all fours on my bed. I took my hand and gave 10 quick and hard spanks to my bottom. I could feel the tingling in my hand and my bottom. Then I continued with 5 well aimed, very hard spanks to left check and 5 of the same kind to my right cheek. It was nice and sore after that.

JAZ
06-14-2018, 08:32 PM
25.00 gC - getDare account
2.00 gC - 2 edges
3.00 gC - 5 min with 6 clamps
----------
30.00 gC - Remaining

I did one edge in the shower, another while sitting in a chair. I did 5 min with 4 clothespins on my penis and 2 on my nipples. For the last 2 min, I just kept my mind off everything. Removal from nipples was painful but bearable.

Edit 2: Never mind. Account was 24, not 19. My original post was right. Kink meets higher math.

420jenni
06-15-2018, 03:06 AM
30.00 gC - getDare account
12.00 gC - 4 hours with buttplug
2.00 gC - 40 deepthroats
----------
44.00 gC - remaining

Decided to plug myself and tape my bullet vibe to my penis for a bit of fun while sitting at the computer tonight, which I guess naturally lead to some deepthroat training :) The deepthroating made me gag and get very sniffley and teary-eyed, but also extremely aroused, so I fucked myself on my back with my legs over my head for 20 minutes.

Deposited: 14.00 gC

Butterfly
06-15-2018, 09:07 AM
You are all doing a great job!

You you maybe be willing to make a note in your posts with a tally of how much you have earned for the group? It will make it easier when I need to go back and check to see who is eligible to make withdrawals.

SubRed92
06-15-2018, 09:34 AM
44.00 gC - getDare Account
2.00 gC - 2 Edges
-------------
46.00 gC - Remaining

Reports
2 Edges: My daily edges are due once again! Same as last night, I had to complete my Rosy palms first. Sometimes I think I might just cum from that alone... But NO, I am denied. I changed my technique today. Right hand gripping the base firmly, the veins are more pronounced and sensitivity seems to have increased. Maintaining this grip, shallow strokes focusing on the tip was more than enough to bring me to the edge quickly both times.

Deposited: 9.00 gC

JAZ
06-15-2018, 02:14 PM
46.00 gC - getDare account
11.00 gC - total of 110 clamp minutes
2.00 gC - 20 strikes on balls
3.00 gC - 3 edges
----------
62.00 gC - Remaining

In the shower this morning, I put 8 clothespins on my balls for 5 min, then 4 on my penis for 5 min.

Just now I did 4 clothespins on balls, 4 on penis, and 2 on nipples for 5 min --- the last 3 minutes of this was with clenched teeth, and I cried out when I took the clamps off my nipples. Then I gave my balls 20 slaps with a shoe weighted with a heavy paperweight. Finally I decided to get some gC by doing something that felt good for a change, so I lay on my bed and masturbated through 3 edges.

I did all tasks naked.

Deposited: 21.0 gC

darkblue
06-15-2018, 02:54 PM
This sounds nice, but hard.
I would like to become a member, although my heart is beating.

CuddlyPet
06-15-2018, 03:07 PM
This sounds like such an awesome idea. I'd really like to become a member!

Butterfly
06-15-2018, 05:50 PM
This sounds nice, but hard.
I would like to become a member, although my heart is beating.

This sounds like such an awesome idea. I'd really like to become a member!

Welcome. I have added you both as members!

darkblue
06-16-2018, 12:19 AM
62.00 gC - getDare Account
2.00 gC - 2 Edges
2.00 gC - Painful Edge
5.00 gC - Ruined Orgasm
-------------
71.00 gC - Remaining

Reports

Edges: I started this dare having no orgasm for more than a week, so edging was a hard task for me. I just rubbed the sweet spot under the cock head with my precum and came fast near to the point of no return, but was able to do it two times in one hour without cumming, although my balls are hurting a bit.
Ruined Orgasm: The third time I tried it, it was not possible to hold back the orgasm, it came so quick. I put my fingers away immediately, and saw how my cock clenched three times, while some thick white juice was running down my hard and red penis. I licked it all away.
Painful Edge: After a while I was tired and went to the bathroom for brushing my teeth. Suddenly I had the idea to put some toothpaste into my peehole. I used a smooth, slim plastic cap that fits good, put toothpaste on it and shoved it about 2 cm into the peehole. It started to burn inside, what made me horny and hard again. I edged again with increasing pain in the urethra. The drops of precum I licked tasted good - like peppermint ;-)

Deposited: 9.00 gC

420jenni
06-16-2018, 01:11 AM
71.00 gC - getDare account
15.00 gC - 6 hours with buttplug
1.00 gC - 20 deepthroats
----------
87.00 gC - remaining

Report:
Spent a while toying myself with my vibe, but realized I was just craving the sensation of being filled so I put my plug in. After I took it out, I deepthroated it 20 times (it's 5" long, so I had to stick the base past my lips for it to reach my throat) to warm up for a stupid wager I made which earned me the task of 780 deepthroats >.<

Deposited: 30gC

darkblue
06-16-2018, 02:25 AM
87.00 gC - getDare Account
2.00 gC - 2 Edges
-------------
89.00 gC - Remaining

Reports

Edges: One edge after I woke up this morning. Tried to just lie on my belly and move my hips, but didn't work, perhaps next days. I rubbed my cock just 10 times and was on the edge. Cock still hurting from the inside after the toothpaste game yesterday.
Later on the sofa, after looking into my sexy tumblr blog I was quite horny, but had no erection, just dripping. I pulled out my penis and pressed the spot under the cock head some times in a rhythm. It stimulated me so much, I nearly came after a few seconds, cock still soft, no erection, just shiny from all the precum. One drop of semen came out, but I guess this was not a ruined orgasm, just short before.

Deposited: 11.00 gC

Will try later my buttplug.

SubRed92
06-16-2018, 02:58 AM
Raised alert to an accounting error earlier. The error has since been corrected

Aie
06-16-2018, 03:12 AM
I'd like to join in, but what's the current balance ?
Also, to start I have to make a 50 gC deposite, is that it ?

darkblue
06-16-2018, 03:13 AM
Sorry, my fault.
I looked just at post #2, where I thought the correct gC balance would show. I will edit my post #35 and the others should do it as well.
Thanks!

Aie
06-16-2018, 03:26 AM
So, #36 should be at 87 gC remaining
#37 is at 89 gC remaining

Then, current balance is :
89 gC - Remaining

Aie
06-16-2018, 03:38 AM
89.00 gC - getDare Account
15.00 gC - 15 Edges
5.00 gC - 50 ball slaps
-------------
109.00 gC - Remaining

Reports

Edges: I woke up very horny this morning so I decided to jerk a bit, however I haven't cum in 5 days, so I quickly started to get blue balls. It was hard not to go over the edge with all that pressure in my balls, but I managed to do 15 edges before it gets too risky.
Ballbusting: I'm a huge ball busting lover, so 50 slaps wasn't too painful, but my blue balls made it a bit tougher.

420jenni
06-16-2018, 04:19 AM
109.00 gC - getDare Account
2.50 gC - 5 x 5 min clamps on any body part
-------------
111.50 gC - Remaining

Report:

Hadn't used any clamps in a few days, decided to get some quick and easy gC by putting one office clip on each nipple and three on my scrotum. Forgot how much they sting on the scrotum when you take them off!!

Deposited: 32.50 gC

darkblue
06-16-2018, 05:25 AM
111.50 gC - getDare Account
6.00 gC - 30 min with 2 clamps on my body
-------------
117.50 gC - Remaining

Reports

Clamps on my body: Put one clamp on each nipple for 30 minutes. After a while it did not hurt anymore. But the removal was painful, my nipples are hard now and very sensitive under my t-shirt.

Deposited: 17.00 gC

JAZ
06-16-2018, 05:57 AM
117.50 gC - getDare account
6.00 gC - 6 edges
----------
123.50 gC - Remaining

Six more edges. I'm approaching a week since I last came (see my sig), so it doesn't take much masturbation to get there. Like darkblue said, I started this challenge with "heart beating." How long will it take? We will see.

Deposited: 27.0 gC

darkblue
06-16-2018, 06:36 AM
123.50 gC - getDare Account
9.00 gC - 180 min buttplug
-------------
132.50 gC - Remaining

Reports

Buttplug: Put in my favorite butt plug while writing on my computer. My bladder is full and I love the feeling to be filled in every way.

Deposited: 26.00 gC

Butterfly
06-16-2018, 08:16 AM
Sorry, my fault.
I looked just at post #2, where I thought the correct gC balance would show. I will edit my post #35 and the others should do it as well.
Thanks!

Sorry, I can only edit about once a day, so the total should come from the post previous to yours to have the most up to date total.

darkblue
06-16-2018, 08:54 AM
132.50 gC - getDare Account
1.00 gC - 1 Edging
5.00 gC - Ruined Orgasm
-------------
138.50 gC - Remaining

Reports

Edging: Watched and commented all afternoon uploads at temporarily.exposed, edged once.
Ruined Orgasm: Stroked one time too often and saw my juice running out of my cock, I didn't intend to do so, because I want to save it all.

Deposited: 32.00 gC

JAZ
06-16-2018, 09:59 AM
138.50 gC - getDare account
10.00 gC - total of 100 clamp minutes
3.00 gC - 3 edges
----------
151.50 gC - Remaining

5 clamps for 5 min on balls, then 5 min on belly, then 10 min on balls (serious wincing as they came off). Three more edges, one of them almost too far...but held off. Now I have to go do something with my day other than fiddle around in various ways with my genitals. :p

Deposited: 40.0 gC

SubRed92
06-16-2018, 12:00 PM
151.50 gC - getDare Account
2.00 gC - 2 Edges
5.00 gC - Ruined Orgasm
-------------
158.50 gC - Remaining

Reports
2 Edges: Last day of the week! This means I can do edges at my own pace after today. Today I used both hands, with really shallow strokes (my dick is not that long). I did kegels while stroking for both edges. I think I'm getting really good at timing the edge. I better be as it is my primary source of gC!

Ruined Orgasm: 3 out of 3 ruined orgasms for the week completed! I never thought I'd manage to eat my own cum three times in a week.. I managed but I hate it. I was quite surprised today as the steady stream of cum felt like forever... Even though the post orgasm guilt with ruined orgasms is not that great, it's still there and I hate it. It's going on my dislikes for sure, because of how bad I feel after.

Deposited: 16.00 gC

darkblue
06-16-2018, 04:23 PM
158.50 gC - getDare Account
3.00 gC - 3 Edgings
5.00 gC - Ruined Orgasm
-------------
166.50 gC - Remaining

Reports

Edging: Played in bed with my cock, resulted in three edges.
Ruined Orgasm: Stroked again one time too often and saw the juice running out of my cock, licked it all up.

Deposited: 40.00 gC

JAZ
06-16-2018, 05:51 PM
166.50 gC - getDare account
7.50 gC - clamps on penis and balls
3.00 gC - 3 edges
----------
177.00 gC - Remaining

More clamps and more edges this evening got me over the 50 gC threshold to enable withdrawals, so now this challenge gets into new territory. I need to cum, but I'm not desperate, so I am holding off: maybe some others on the team will get to the point they can't stand it before I do and will need the gC. :) Also, as a general policy, if I ever need a cum but the withdrawal would take the account below 50 (in which case no one else could), I will ask everyone beforehand.

Deposited: 50.50 gC

CuddlyPet
06-16-2018, 06:04 PM
177.00 gC - getDare Account
40.00 gC - 40 Edges
6.00 gC - 4 x 15 minutes with a clamp on my body
1.00 gC - 10 spanks to the balls
-------------
224.00 gC - Remaining

Edging: Since I ordered a chastity cage a few days ago I decided I would not cum until it arrived. That way I would be already horny when locking myself up. But now I can't stop masturbating and since I can't cum I have to constantly edge. I don't think I've ever been as horny as I am now. I've edged 40 times since I joined yesterday. I only hope my chastity arrives soon.

Ball spanks: I spanked them with my hand 10 times strong enough to hurt, but not too strong. I did it to warm them up before putting on clothespins on them.

Clamps: I put 4 clothespins on my balls, started a stopwatch and took a shower. It wasn't too difficult, but I had to be very careful. Any sudden movements of the clothespins hurt quite a bit. 15 minutes later I got out and took off the clothespins.

Deposited: 47.00 gC

(Sorry about no colors, I'm writing on my phone and it's basically impossible.)

JAZ
06-16-2018, 06:33 PM
Hey CuddlyPet, nice addition to the account. My latest clamp points were also in the shower - got to be careful not to clank them around too much.

Good luck with the chastity cage. I've considered getting one but haven't taken the plunge. That would be intense denial. If you ever need to unlock and take care of matters, you can have some of my points :p

LitDarkness
06-16-2018, 07:19 PM
I can't participate but, wow! Just wow!

Sakurai
06-16-2018, 11:09 PM
hi there! Id like to become a member of the bank :)

SubRed92
06-17-2018, 03:56 AM
224.00 gC - getDare Account
1.00 gC - 1 Edge
10.00 gC - 200 Spanks to bottom
-------------
235.00 gC - Remaining

Reports
1 Edges: I was completing a dare that required me to complete my "Thrust" PM Dare on cam. It was such a turn on, I was leaking strings of precum, which I of course used as additional lube. Being so aroused, I decided to edge on cam once. It was not easy, knowing that I'm being watched, but I managed to get a nice throbbing edge.

200 Spanks to bottom: 100 Spanks to each butt cheek. Implement of choice was a belt (not sure if real leather). I love how red my butt looks right now. It's a shame that it's not even between the left and right. I only managed to get the technique down with the belt on the second 100 spanks. All these was on cam as well.

Deposited: 27.00 gC

darkblue
06-17-2018, 06:34 AM
235.00 gC - getDare Account
3.00 gC - 3 Edgings
-------------
238.00 gC - Remaining

Reports

Edging: Played around while working on my computer, three edges in 5 minutes, this time without a ruined orgasm. The load will be incredible after my time, the balls are hurting.

Deposited: 43.00 gC

maxwellhedroom
06-17-2018, 08:46 AM
238.00 gC - getDare Account
5.00 gC - 5 Edgings
-------------
243.00 gC - Remaining

Reports

Edging: I spent all of Friday night edging my little cock over and over. I teased myself, thinking of all the dirty ways I could be a good slut for a Mistress. My little cock ached and throbbed, getting closer and closer to pleasure, but always denied. At the end I was left horny and tired, and very eager to serve more.

Deposited: 6.50 gC

Bulle223
06-17-2018, 09:20 AM
243.00 gC - getDare Account
2.00 gC - 40 deepthroats
1.50 gc - 30 minutes with buttplug
-------------
246.50 gC - Remaining

Reports

Deepthroats
i started with a carrot and gave it 40 good deepthroats to lube it up.

Buttplug
I inserted the carrot in my ass and sat on it so it would not fall out. I kept it in for 30 minutes. (dont have a proper buttplug but its basically the same thing)

deposited 20 gC

darkblue
06-17-2018, 10:40 AM
246.50 gC - getDare Account
9.00 gC - 3 hours with a buttplug
-------------
255.50 gC - Remaining

Reports

Buttplug: Wearing my buttplug now for 3 hours and still feel comfortable. Love the feeling of being filled in my ass. Won't take it out now, just wanted to report that I hit the 50 gC.

Deposited: 52.00 gC

I guess, I could buy an orgasm now... But I won't do it :-) It is too fast for me, I will wait some days longer. The edges and ruined orgasms are too much fun to stop this game now.

Perhaps someone should tease me to make it harder for me.

What about the specials in the first post?

Sakurai
06-17-2018, 11:12 AM
255.50 gC - getdare account
10 gc - 10 edges
--------
265.50 gc remaining

report:
jenni had me sign up for this and gave me two sets of rolls accumulating to a total of 10 edges. I completed 5 of them last night after a long teasing session, and I completed the remaining 5 just now :)

Deposited: 10 gc

darkblue
06-17-2018, 12:15 PM
265.50 gC - getDare Account
3.00 gC - another hour with a buttplug
9.00 gC - 15 minutes with 6 clamps on my body
-------------
277.50 gC - Remaining

Reports

Buttplug: Wearing my buttplug for another hour.
Clamps: I put 3 clothespins on my balls and three on my penis. It started to hurt after 30 seconds, but was ok after 5 minutes. After 10 minutes the pain was nearly away if I didn't move. But the removal was painful. It is all in the head, next time I will try longer. Cock is dripping just from the pain.

Deposited: 64.00 gC

Wedgiebondagebabe
06-17-2018, 01:15 PM
I would like to join the getDare bank. I think my posts will mostly be donations since I cannot really cum anyways... But either way here we go.

277.50 gC -getDare Account
50.00 gC -Clamps for 5 minutes (50 for 10 minutes)
0.20 gC - 5 minutes gagged (2 sets)
-------------
327.7 - Remaining

Report:

I have not done clips in awhile, but I know I can take 50 on my breasts so I just decided to nail out what I need to make a deposit in the off chance my bf and I decide to have sex before I can earn more points. I don't think this will be for a bit, but I would rather not risk it. It does hurt, but the pain isn't bad. It will hurt more taking them all off. I like being able to play with clothespins. I haven't convinced my boyfriend to put them on me yet. I think I need to physically put them in his hands. Either way, ten minutes is rather easy for me to bang out. The pain is minor right now.

I was wrong. I just finished my ten minutes and they actually did not hurt that bad coming off. I was pleasantly surprised.

The gag is another story. I have a small penis gag and while it is not painful, I do have a strong gag reflex. So ten minutes of being gagged is probably plenty for me before my brain starts to freakout and puke. So yes, I just wanted to get involved in a game like this for once so here I am.

Deposit: $50.20

JAZ
06-17-2018, 01:23 PM
327.70 gC - getDare account
5.50 gC - clamps balls
2.00 gC - 2 edges
----------
335.20 gC - Remaining

11 clothespins x 5 minutes on my balls. Removal was painful as always. Hey darkblue, I can buy a cum now too, but I'll hold out with you, OK? As of today, I'm one week since my last cum - I'm horny, especially with all the recent edges, but I'll keep going. As with not removing sharply pinching clamps on your balls, it's a fun test of willpower.

Deposited: 58.00 gC

otrsan
06-18-2018, 01:11 AM
Hi, great concept for a game! May i please become a member?

Slave2000
06-18-2018, 02:05 AM
Please can I become a member

Butterfly
06-18-2018, 07:39 AM
Hi, great concept for a game! May i please become a member?

Please can I become a member

Yes you both may

SubRed92
06-18-2018, 07:51 AM
335.20 gC - getDare Account
1.00 gC - 1 Edge
-------------
336.20 gC - Remaining

Reports
1 Edges: Did not do much today but one single edge. I was edging while someone was in the room so that's special I guess? I was contemplating going for five but feared going too far. I would say it was almost a ruined orgasm, but only a single bead of cum escaped.

Deposited: 28.00 gC

Sakurai
06-18-2018, 08:25 AM
336.20 gC - getdare account
4 gc - deepthoat
3 gc - edge
---------
343.20 gc remaining

I had done 80 deepthoats last night. Never done so many my jaw was so sore omg. And just before that i had owed someone 3 edges and did thoes aswell

Deposited: 17 gc

darkblue
06-18-2018, 08:26 AM
336.20 gC - getDare Account
6.00 gC - another two hours with a buttplug
-------------
342.20 gC - Remaining

Reports

Buttplug: Wearing my buttplug for another two hours, as a dare via kik, thank you!

Deposited: 70.00 gC

I think, I will leave here and extend my denial time alone, not much response here. Since I got enough gC-money the thrill is gone, it was too easy.

I would propose, that every ruined orgasm leads to a new total of 0 gC for the owner. Would make the edges way more risky. And I would set down the points for everything to a 5th to make it harder to achieve the first 50 gC. Denial gets interesting after 7 or 10 days, everything earlier is easy.

So, what do I have to pay?

If anyone is interested to play this game with different rules with me, let me know, here or via kik.

Thank you Butterfly, for this wonderful idea! It was a great time :-)

Butterfly
06-18-2018, 08:51 AM
You are all doing so awesome!!!!!

SubRed92
06-18-2018, 09:57 AM
I think, I will leave here and extend my denial time alone, not much response here. Since I got enough gC-money the thrill is gone, it was too easy.

Although I feel that the rates works for me, I think I understand how you feel. I noticed some of you earning the gCs really fast! However, there are people like me who don't have the time or privacy to earn gCs as quickly.

I did ask about whether there would be change in rates in the future when the bank just opened. It is still too early to determine if any of it needs to be changed. Perhaps there can be different "account types" with different deposit rates and withdrawal options? This way someone can choose an account that is at a harder difficulty if he wishes.

On a side note, you can buy custom dares with your gC! It doesn't have to be an orgasm. Also, to make it harder for yourself with the current rules, perhaps you can decide that tasks from other dares you receive do not count as a deposit.

On the part about payment for leaving, it seems its just a 25gC cost, as long as you've earned 10 + 50 gC. I'm not too sure though, perhaps Butterfly can clarify?

Butterfly
06-18-2018, 10:37 AM
Although I feel that the rates works for me, I think I understand how you feel. I noticed some of you earning the gCs really fast! However, there are people like me who don't have the time or privacy to earn gCs as quickly.

I did ask about whether there would be change in rates in the future when the bank just opened. It is still too early to determine if any of it needs to be changed. Perhaps there can be different "account types" with different deposit rates and withdrawal options? This way someone can choose an account that is at a harder difficulty if he wishes.

On a side note, you can buy custom dares with your gC! It doesn't have to be an orgasm. Also, to make it harder for yourself with the current rules, perhaps you can decide that tasks from other dares you receive do not count as a deposit.

On the part about payment for leaving, it seems its just a 25gC cost, as long as you've earned 10 + 50 gC. I'm not too sure though, perhaps Butterfly can clarify?

Sorry, it has been difficult to keep up with the thread throughout the weekend as I have been pretty busy.

As things are just starting, there are going to be adjustments as we go, but it is all about trial and error right now.

Part of the fun I think comes with the custom dares. There is obviously a lot more interactive fun to be had that way. However, in order to be allowed to do that, you need to prove your dedication to the thread by earning your dues.

Yes, as long as you have earned 50 + 10 gC you may leave, just make sure to record your 25gC withdrawal when you do.

otrsan
06-18-2018, 12:28 PM
336.20 gC - getDare Account
17.00 gC - 17 Edges
-------------
353.20 gC - Remaining

Reports
17 Edges: I did 15 edges last night to get things started. It worked! I’m already feeling really achey and leaky. Then a couple more this morning. I had to be careful not to go over the edge. Even though a ruined O is worth more, it feels like cheating so I’ll avoid.

Deposited: 17.00 gC

darkblue
06-18-2018, 01:08 PM

Ok, I had the time and the opportunity, so it was really easy for me.

The idea of different account types sounds good, but for me it is too much decision for the user. Normally the user wants to give all control to another person, that is the thrill in most of the games here. I would set down the rates generally (at least just a bit) and then create two or three harder accounts. The admin of this thread then rolls a dice and decides what account a user will get. I want heartbeat before I try a dare. If it leads to 30 or 60 days of denial, great!

I know, but in the first thread is read, that the admin creates the custom dares, not the user. This was a misunderstanding from my side.

So, perhaps I will come back later, with empty pockets (and no orgasm meanwhile...?) and start again, we will see.

Thank you for this!

Butterfly
06-18-2018, 01:24 PM
I know, but in the first thread is read, that the admin creates the custom dares, not the user. This was a misunderstanding from my side.

Thank you for this!

If you purchase a custom dare, then I do create it!

Sakurai
06-18-2018, 01:35 PM
353.20 gC - getDare Account
4 gC - Deepthroat
2 gC - Spanks
1 gC - Edge
4 gC - Clamps
----------------
364.2 gC Remaining

ok I did another 80 deepthroat, while having both my nipples clamped. I think thats about all I can do because my jaw gets sore afterwards. The clamps I kept on for 10 minutes

I also did one edge right when I woke up and 20 painful spanks to my locked up balls.

Deposited: 28 gc

JAZ
06-18-2018, 05:02 PM
Hey everyone,

One of the things that attracted me to this thread was the team aspect. There will be different amounts of time and privacy for different members, as well as people who want different lengths of denial, and the team (or different members) can always agree on things that get the heart beating. I'm sorry to see darkblue go, as I was hoping we might help each other extend.

For my part, I'm 8 days into denial, which is not too bad as darkblue said (though I am a little achy from all the edging over the weekend), and it wasn't hard to get to 50 gC. I got a lot of gC fast because I like testing my ability to withstand pain for a payoff and I had the time to experiment with it, but there will also be times when real life will have me getting very few gC for days, or even a week or two, at a time. Both are OK. If someone else on the team has got to cum, or just doesn't want a lengthy a period of denial, and needs to use some of the points I've earned to have a spectacular orgasm, well, that will make me feel good that I helped you do that! :) Maybe some other time, I might need to go for it and borrow some currency back.

I'd suggest leaving the rules as they are, and then communicating more than just task reports to make the game work in a way that excites everyone in the best way for them. So darkblue, I could challenge you to go X more days while you build the account for others, and you could always say "if you do." :D Or if it takes someone 3 weeks to get to 50gC and you're going crazy, you can have 50 gC of mine and go cum your heart out. This will take more than just posting reports; we'll need to let each other know where we are.

In that spirit, for me: 8 days and counting, doing OK, earning points that I'm happy to have others use.

Thoughts?

JAZ
06-18-2018, 05:09 PM
369.20 gC - getDare account
7.00 gC - clamps on genitals
----------
376.20 gC - Remaining

I think the accounting got off by 6 because otrsan didn't include the 6 logged by darkblue this morning. I used the revised total above. I spent 5 min before my shower this morning standing naked in the bathroom with 14 clothespins on my penis and balls. It both hurt and gave me a partial erection.

Deposited: 65.00 gC

Butterfly
06-18-2018, 06:17 PM
Hey everyone,

One of the things that attracted me to this thread was the team aspect. There will be different amounts of time and privacy for different members, as well as people who want different lengths of denial, and the team (or different members) can always agree on things that get the heart beating. I'm sorry to see darkblue go, as I was hoping we might help each other extend.

For my part, I'm 8 days into denial, which is not too bad as darkblue said (though I am a little achy from all the edging over the weekend), and it wasn't hard to get to 50 gC. I got a lot of gC fast because I like testing my ability to withstand pain for a payoff and I had the time to experiment with it, but there will also be times when real life will have me getting very few gC for days, or even a week or two, at a time. Both are OK. If someone else on the team has got to cum, or just doesn't want a lengthy a period of denial, and needs to use some of the points I've earned to have a spectacular orgasm, well, that will make me feel good that I helped you do that! :) Maybe some other time, I might need to go for it and borrow some currency back.

I'd suggest leaving the rules as they are, and then communicating more than just task reports to make the game work in a way that excites everyone in the best way for them. So darkblue, I could challenge you to go X more days while you build the account for others, and you could always say "if you do." :D Or if it takes someone 3 weeks to get to 50gC and you're going crazy, you can have 50 gC of mine and go cum your heart out. This will take more than just posting reports; we'll need to let each other know where we are.

In that spirit, for me: 8 days and counting, doing OK, earning points that I'm happy to have others use.

Thoughts?

I like this idea a lot! The whole point of the game was to work as a team. And there was an element of risk as well. If I earn 50 gC I could basically use all the orgasms right away if I wanted to, which means that others are left in denial. Which to me lends a bit of risk and excitement. I think it is a little slow to start because we have to work up a bit of a bank and then people can start asking for custom dares as well.

maxwellhedroom
06-18-2018, 07:13 PM
376.20 gC[/COLOR] - getDare account
3.00 gC = 60 minutes in restrictive bondage

----------
379.20 gC - Remaining

As soon as I got home from work I tied my ankles and knees together and used my socks as a gag. It felt so good to be restricted that way, even when I was just browsing on my computer.

Deposited: 9.50 gC

SubRed92
06-18-2018, 07:16 PM
If I earn 50 gC I could basically use all the orgasms right away if I wanted to, which means that others are left in denial. Which to me lends a bit of risk and excitement.

Hehehe.. I wonder who that someone's gonna be? Can't wait till most of us have got 50gC, then we can start to see fun things like that happen.

I'm slowly crawling up to 50gC, wait for me people!

JAZ
06-18-2018, 07:30 PM
Hehehe.. I wonder who that someone's gonna be? Can't wait till most of us have got 50gC, then we can start to see fun things like that happen.

I'm slowly crawling up to 50gC, wait for me people!

Well, it's not going to be me. Draining the account so I can drain myself at others' expense would be the last word in Despicable Me. So, are we a team, or are we mercenaries? That is where it gets interesting. :)

maxwellhedroom
06-18-2018, 07:31 PM
I'm thinking about taking it out, tbh, pretty pent-up, haha.

Sakurai
06-18-2018, 07:32 PM
379.20 gC Getdare account
2 gC - Deepthroat
11 gC - Edge
8 gC - Clamps
---------
400.20 gC Remaining

Ok i had to do another 20 deepthroats, I think jenni really likes making me do them...

I had a friend request that I do 5 more edges, and then another 5 from PM dares. so I just got finished them, oh go im so fucking horny :/ and while I did my edges I did two 20 minutes sessions with 2 clamps.

Also I quite like this it makes you work just a little bit more for an orgasm making you think about each one carefully and what its worth to you it has a pretty good balance. I like just having that little bit of extra work without it being unrealistic.

edit: did one more edge to make it an even 50

deposited: 50

JAZ
06-18-2018, 07:37 PM
Max, sakurai, If you need to take it out, take it out! We've got 400 in the account. (I think max has 40.5 points of clamps to go before getting to the withdrawal threshold, though :D )

maxwellhedroom
06-18-2018, 07:38 PM
I forgot to add my time gagged to my deposit, may I add it now or did I loose those points?

JAZ
06-18-2018, 07:39 PM
I forgot to add my time gagged to my deposit, may I add it now or did I loose those points?

I think you can add points at any time, so by all means add them.

maxwellhedroom
06-18-2018, 07:43 PM
[QUOTE=maxwellhedroom;3323982]400.20 gC - getDare account
1.20 gC = 60 minutes gagged

----------
400.40 gC - Remaining

Same as before, just this time with the dirty sock in my mouth. It tasted and smelled wonderful.

Deposited: 11.10 gC

darkblue
06-18-2018, 10:14 PM
If you purchase a custom dare, then I do create it!

Butterfly, in this case I will stay here. Please create a custom dare for me. Thanks!

darkblue
06-18-2018, 10:20 PM
I like this idea a lot! The whole point of the game was to work as a team. And there was an element of risk as well. If I earn 50 gC I could basically use all the orgasms right away if I wanted to, which means that others are left in denial. Which to me lends a bit of risk and excitement. I think it is a little slow to start because we have to work up a bit of a bank and then people can start asking for custom dares as well.

I decided to stay here and see how it goes, thank you JAZ and thank you Butterfly.
Furthermore, I will not count any dares I did for others to this dare. The idea of JAZ to trade gC currency amongst us sounds really good. So who needs money to get an orgasm? Glad to help :-)

JAZ
06-19-2018, 05:07 AM
401.40 gC - getDare account
2.00 gC - 2 edges
10.00 gC - custom dare requested
----------
393.40 gC - Remaining

You're welcome darkblue, and glad you're sticking around! You're longer in denial at the moment than I am, I think? I'll try to hold out with you. As far as gC donations go, maxwell was saying he needs a cum but I think you have to get to 50 before any withdrawals, even if taking from another team member, right? I'm glad to help, too.

For my part: Starting day 9. I woke up rock hard and spent 10 minutes grinding my penis into the bedsheet before I got up. The edges came quickly. I definitely need to ejaculate, but nope. Putting my achy penis away and getting on with the day.

Butterfly, I'll stick with darkblue and take a custom dare as well. This means a 10 gC withdrawal, I think. Also, since I've hit the 50 gC threshold, it's not essential to post the amount I've deposited any more, right? I will for now.

Deposited: 67.00 gC

darkblue
06-19-2018, 05:52 AM
393.40 gC - getDare Account
-------------
383.40 gC - Remaining

Deposited: 70.00 gC

alexsmith18
06-19-2018, 06:34 AM
its very interesting, i want to participate and want to become member
its new for me

otrsan
06-19-2018, 07:39 AM
383.40 gC - getDare Account
22.00 gC - Edges
-------------
405.40 gC - Remaining

Deposited: 39.00 gC

Report: I’ve been edging at almost every opportunity, in part because im super horny and feel like I have to stroke, and in part because I want to get my deposits up to the 50 threshold. So I managed to get 22 good edges in. Now i feel the ache even worse than before. This is going to be tough and i hope no one withdrawals all the point for when i can finally use them. Im going to try to work in some other types of deposits today and pick up the pace.

Butterfly
06-19-2018, 07:45 AM
Butterfly, in this case I will stay here. Please create a custom dare for me. Thanks!

Perfect! Can you please send me a PM with your likes/limits/available equipment and I will get a custom dare to you in the next 24 hours.

401.40 gC - getDare account
2.00 gC - 2 edges
----------
393.40 gC - Remaining

You're welcome darkblue, and glad you're sticking around! You're longer in denial at the moment than I am, I think? I'll try to hold out with you. As far as gC donations go, maxwell was saying he needs a cum but I think you have to get to 50 before any withdrawals, even if taking from another team member, right? I'm glad to help, too.

For my part: Starting day 9. I woke up rock hard and spent 10 minutes grinding my penis into the bedsheet before I got up. The edges came quickly. I definitely need to ejaculate, but nope. Putting my achy penis away and getting on with the day.

Butterfly, I'll stick with darkblue and take a custom dare as well. This means a 10 gC withdrawal, I think. Also, since I've hit the 50 gC threshold, it's not essential to post the amount I've deposited any more, right? I will for now.

Deposited: 67.00 gC

Correct, each member needs to earn their own 50 gC to show their commitment to the thread before being allowed to trade or borrow from others.

If you don't mind, a running total will still be nice to have. I will take the time today to go through the main member list and mark those who have accumulated enough gC to be able to withdraw.

Butterfly
06-19-2018, 08:26 AM
Below is the custom dare that I designed for you:

You will start by giving yourself an enema. I am not sure how large your enema ball is, but I would like you to try and fill yourself with about 2-3 cups of water. Just make it room temperature to warm.

After you are full of water, you will start to stroke your cock. I would like you to get yourself as close to the edge as possible and then stop.

You will then put as many clothes pegs on your body as possible and do 50 jumping jacks. Keep clenching your ass though, if any water spills out, you will earn a consequence.

After your jumping jacks, you may remove the clothespins, and sit on the toilet. You will stroke yourself to the edge again before being allowed to release the water. As you release, continue to stroke, but do not let yourself cum.

Once the water has been released, you will use your dildo to fuck your clean ass. The number of thrusts will be determined by a dice. Roll a 6 sided die and multiply whatever number you rolled by 50. That is the number of thrusts you will do.

Finish this task by edging once more with the dildo still in your ass.

Looking forward to your report. If you require any changes, please let me know.

Wedgiebondagebabe
06-19-2018, 10:01 AM
So my question is... Do you have to withdrawl before you orgasm or can you do it after?

For me, earning the 50 gC is easy enough with 10 minutes of pins so I would never not earn my amount back if I remarkably enough orgasm. But I did join to have myself get back into clothespin tasks more and more. I also don't mind depositing into the joint account even if I won't every use it.

Butterfly
06-19-2018, 11:12 AM
So my question is... Do you have to withdrawl before you orgasm or can you do it after?

For me, earning the 50 gC is easy enough with 10 minutes of pins so I would never not earn my amount back if I remarkably enough orgasm. But I did join to have myself get back into clothespin tasks more and more. I also don't mind depositing into the joint account even if I won't every use it.

You must do it before, because the account can change at any time and all of a sudden there might not be any gC left to cover your orgasm.

Butterfly
06-19-2018, 07:13 PM
think we will start with this then:

I would like you to use a scarf or some rope and tie your ankles to your thighs. Essentially you are doing a frog tie: https://www.theduchy.com/wp-content/...rog-Tie-14.jpg

Now that you are securely tied, you are going to start to stroke your cock. Get it really hard and then stop stroking.

Now, you will use 3 different spanking implements (hair brush, spoon, sandal etc.). You will roll a dice to determine which implement, how many spankings, and where to spank.

Die 1
1. Item 1
2. Item 2
3. Item 3
4. Item 1
5. Item 2
6. Item 3

Die 2
1. 100
2. 50
3. 300
4. 250
5. 175
6. 90

Die 3
1. Balls
2. Cock
3. Right thigh
4. Left thigh
5. Ass
6. Nipples

You will roll each dice 3 times so that you are completing 3 different combinations of spankings. Between each set of spankings, you will bring yourself to the edge.

End your session by edging once more. And don't forget to lick up any precum that drips out.

JAZ
06-19-2018, 08:54 PM
405.40 gC - getDare account
15.00 gC - custom dare
----------
420.40 gC - Remaining

Deposited: 82.00 gC

Custom Dare report

Butterfly gave me the custom dare she posted just above. Time alone is scarce for me, but unexpectedly I had an hour of privacy this evening in which to do it.

I stripped naked and used long cords to tie myself in a frog-tie position, kneeling with calves bound tightly to thighs. This particular immobilization added a lot to what followed.
I gave myself an erection and edged.
For implements, I had a wooden spoon, a belt, and a shoe. The first roll came up Wooden spoon x 100 x ass. I tried to lay them on, and after I finished, my ass was red with some small welts.
I edged another time. This did produce some precum, which I ate.
Three more dice, and my heart sank: Wooden spoon again x 300 x ... of course... balls. It took a while to get through this, and I had to stop and catch my breath several times. I did the last 80 strikes in a single go, alternating 10 on each ball, and it's good the house was empty because there was a lot of noise.
One more edge.
Last roll: Belt x 175 x penis. I concentrated on the head, and did the final 75 in one steady stream; the sting grew almost to the point I couldn't keep going.
Final edge, but it was pretty feeble.

Overall, I felt I pushed myself to maybe a 6 out of 10. It hurt, but I could have made it worse, and I'll have to try it again sometime. Thanks Butterfly; I thought this was a very reasonable but solid introductory dare. I could have done it better and will repeat it sometime.

JAZ
06-20-2018, 05:16 AM
420.40 gC - getDare account
4.00 gC - 4 edges
----------
424.40 gC - Remaining

Same as yesterday: I woke up with my penis stone hard in my underwear. After a few strokes and a few minutes of slowly thrusting it against the bedsheet, I felt the cum starting to surge. I went back and forth four times quickly before forcing myself to get up - the desire and the need to finish it off was becoming too intense.

So here I go into Day 10. Lately, my rate of ejaculation has been about twice a week, so I am very much starting to notice the denial. How far into it are others, and how are you feeling?

Deposited: 86.00 gC

SubRed92
06-20-2018, 06:23 AM
... Lately, my rate of ejaculation has been about twice a week, so I am very much starting to notice the denial. How far into it are others, and how are you feeling?

Well, I went crazy two nights ago and decided to join Denied by Icey. That is 60 days of no orgasms, no touching. On top of that I have 32 more days of denial from my PM Dare.

I'm going to have a really busy three months so I think it will be manageable. I can't earn gC as quickly now since edging is not an option anymore. Gotta start getting plugged xD.

darkblue
06-20-2018, 07:04 AM
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]
So here I go into Day 10. Lately, my rate of ejaculation has been about twice a week, so I am very much starting to notice the denial. How far into it are others, and how are you feeling?

For me it is day 17 now, and I am nearly constantly thinking of sexual things. I have two dares to do, one from Butterfly here and I hope I will find a time this week, another one from piopio1949 in this (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=318562) thread. Both will be wonderful, but I need a good moment to do them. Today I was in the city to buy some new toys. If I like them, I will update my list. Before that denial I masturbated every day, so this is getting hard for me, but I love this feeling.

otrsan
06-20-2018, 08:00 AM
424.40 gC - getDare Account
12.00 gC - Edges
1.00 gC - Clamps
5.00 gC - Custom Edge
-------------
432.40 gC - Remaining

Report: I did 12 edges over a few sessions yesterday. The denial is really starting to kick in, but I love/hate the constant aching. The worst part is the tendency to get unwanted erections at awkward times, and to leak pre-cum. I have to be disciplined in my thoughts to avoid that, but it’s really hard given how horny I am.

I also tried to earn some extra currency with clothespins, but could only find one laying around the house. I attached it to my balls for ten minutes while stroking. It hurt but wasn’t to bad, though pretty intense when I removed it.

I’m now above the 50 gC threshold, so I’d like to make my first withdrawal! Butterfly, may I have a custom edge?

JAZ
06-20-2018, 08:15 AM
The denial is really starting to kick in, but I love/hate the constant aching. The worst part is the tendency to get unwanted erections at awkward times, and to leak pre-cum. I have to be disciplined in my thoughts to avoid that, but it’s really hard given how horny I am.

Hey otrsan, this is me down to the last letter. Hang in there!

SubRed, I saw the Denied by Icey thread and that you'd joined. That's a little intense for me, honestly, partly the duration but especially the no touching. For me, being able to edge helps with the frustration. Others' mileage may vary, but giving myself at least some pleasure helps me deal with my horniness. As otrsan said, it's totally a love/hate feeling - which is very exciting!

SubRed92
06-20-2018, 08:48 AM
@JAZ, perhaps my libido isn't as high as most of you here, making it way easier to manage long periods of denial. For me, after a certain number of days it doesn't get any worse. Keeping myself occupied is essential of course.

I'm thinking of earning some gC through bodywriting. The rates are not that good, but understandable due to how easy it is. I don't wanna choose my own words though, so if any fellow account holders have ideas let me know!

Butterfly
06-20-2018, 08:50 AM
424.40 gC - getDare Account
12.00 gC - Edges
1.00 gC - Clamps
5.00 gC - Custom Edge
-------------
432.40 gC - Remaining

Report: I did 12 edges over a few sessions yesterday. The denial is really starting to kick in, but I love/hate the constant aching. The worst part is the tendency to get unwanted erections at awkward times, and to leak pre-cum. I have to be disciplined in my thoughts to avoid that, but it’s really hard given how horny I am.

I also tried to earn some extra currency with clothespins, but could only find one laying around the house. I attached it to my balls for ten minutes while stroking. It hurt but wasn’t to bad, though pretty intense when I removed it.

I’m now above the 50 gC threshold, so I’d like to make my first withdrawal! Butterfly, may I have a custom edge?

Please send me a PM with your likes/limits etc and a list of toys/equipment avaialble and I will get one to you today.

darkblue
06-20-2018, 08:52 AM
432.40 gC - getDare Account
3.00 gC - 3 Edges
-------------
435.40 gC - Remaining

Deposited: 73.00 gC

Report: I did 3 edges with my new urethra vibrator, which was incredible. I just had to wait while it vibrates and I edged very soon. Had to pull it out fast, before the orgasm came. Pulling it out caused another stimulation, but all went good. So much precum - will try this again soon :-)

JAZ
06-20-2018, 04:57 PM
Hi SubRed - Totally understood, and as we know, everyone's different! Hope you enjoy the lengthy challenge with Icey. :)

I think mainly I'm feeling the abrupt change in my sexual behavior and release. My 1-2 cums/week these days was more like 2-4 in my teens and 20s, but it's always been a pretty steady number, whether in a time when I was having sex regularly with a partner, or when I'm not (like now). So I definitely am noticing slamming the spigot shut, as it were. It's got to be changing the body chemistry a bit.

Still, it's a fun challenge that I'm enjoying a lot. At the very least, I want to see how long I can last, earn enough gC to pay the 50 for a good cum, eventually pay the exit fee, and still leave enough of my hard-earned cash for one of you other nice guys to go have a massive blow with my compliments. :D

hungariancommie
06-20-2018, 05:50 PM
I would like to open an account at the getDare Orgasm Bank, will start denial as soon as acceptance is confirmed. Thanks!

maxwellhedroom
06-20-2018, 08:08 PM
432.40 gC - getDare Account
4.00 gC = 4 Edges
3.00 gC = 60 minutes in restrictive bondage
1.20 gC = 60 minutes gagged
20.00 gC = 20 min with 10 clamp on your body

-------------
463.60 gC - Remaining

Deposited: Deposited: 39.30 gC

Report: This was by far by most intense session. First I stripped nude and attached two clamps two my nipples. I loved the familar sting and bite. Then I attached the remaining 8 clamps on my balls, making a nice array. Today's socks where used as a gag as I tied my ankles and knees, as well as a knot around my chest. I proceeded to edge twice (about one every ten minutes), but the clamps became two painful so I undeed the knot on my chest at took the clamps off. I then retied the knot and complete 2 more edges before the hour in bondage was done.

maxwellhedroom
06-20-2018, 08:57 PM
463.60 gC - getDare Account
20.00 gC = 20 min with 10 clamp on your body

-------------
483.60 gC - Remaining

Deposited: Deposited: 59.30 gC

Report: After getting permission from Butterfly in the "Mistress May I?" thread I decided to try the clamps again. I still felt sore from the first time, but I think my body must have acclimated because this time it did not hurt so much, at least until I took them off. My balls felt ok, but my nipples where burning. Tonight I go to sleep dreaming of being a better slave and the good times ahead...

JAZ
06-21-2018, 06:24 AM
483.60 gC - getDare account
5.00 gC - 5 edges
----------
488.60 gC - Remaining

Nice session, Maxwell! I was so horny last night I surprised myself by taking an outdoor naked walk (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87165). Then I edged several times to the memory and the thrill of it.

Deposited: 90.00 gC

otrsan
06-21-2018, 05:05 PM
488.60 gC - getDare account
5.00 gC - 5 edges
----------
493.60 gC - Remaining

I've been kind of busy and didn't have much time to edge recently, but did manage to get five edges in this morning just before stepping into the shower. It was enough to keep me feeling horny and leaky the rest of the day.

Butterfly gave me a great custom edge to do, but circumstances may prevent me from completing it for a few days. I've resolved to hold out at least until after I do that before taking a withdrawal for an orgasm. Until then I'll keep trying to earn currency, since you never know when there will be a run on the bank or a wave of inflation!

Deposited: 57.00 gC

Sakurai
06-21-2018, 10:12 PM
493.60 gC - Getdare Balance
-50 gC - Orgasm
----------
443.60 gC

Jenni is letting me have an orgasm tonight! Whoohoo!!! :D

Thank you thank you thank you :D :D :D

JAZ
06-22-2018, 04:47 AM
443.60 gC - getDare account
7.00 gC - 7 edges
----------
450.60 gC - Remaining

Yay, Sakurai! I'm happy for you, and I hope it felt absolutely spectacular! :)

Meanwhile, Day 12 for me, and I just got through what's become my routine: wake up erect, slide my underwear off, lie there naked very slowly grinding against my sheet, feel the pent-up cum surging back and forth. I know 12 days is peanuts for some of you, but this is a major dry spell for me. The need to finish off one of these edges is almost overwhelming (not to mention the raw want to experience the sensation I haven't had for 12 days). I'm so horny I've gotten an erection again just typing this. I'm trying to hang in there!

I've been busy, so I'll try to earn some extra gC over the weekend.

Deposited: 97.00 gC

JAZ
06-23-2018, 06:41 AM
450.60 gC - getDare account
10.00 gC - 10 edges
----------
460.60 gC - Remaining

More edges, more horniness, penis twitchy at the slightest stimulation, day 13. That is all.

I am going to have two nights next week alone in a hotel room. As I am sure all of you can imagine, most of the time I'm in that room, I am not going to be wearing very much and the walls will probably see some interesting sights. I don't know if I'll be able to stand not making a 50 gC withdrawal. We'll see.

Deposited: 107.00 gC

Butterfly
06-23-2018, 08:26 AM
I just want to say that you are all doing so well! Keep up the good work!

Wedgiebondagebabe
06-23-2018, 06:44 PM
460.60 gC - getDare account
10.00 gC - 20 clothespins 10 minutes
10.00 gC - 200 spanks to my bottom
----------
475.60 gC - Remaining

My boyfriend has been a great help, he likes spanking my bottom a lot and can help me knock out a lot of spanks quick. This morning we tried some clothespins too. He needs some help with those, so there was some more pain then I was used to, but overall they were there for ten minutes, at least and it felt really good. I would say I had an edge, but I am still not sure what that feels like so I don't know and do not want to be dishonest, but it was probably the horniest I have been thus far. He is getting a lot better at helping me get to the point of at least an edge that I think I might take myself off this bank account soon just to save myself from accidentally causing problems. I kind of cannot plan for the shenanigans that happen.

I want to double check that you earn 10gc and then its an extra 25 to get out right? I just have a feeling that things will get interesting soon.

Butterfly
06-23-2018, 07:05 PM
460.60 gC - getDare account
10.00 gC - 20 clothespins 10 minutes
10.00 gC - 200 spanks to my bottom
----------
475.60 gC - Remaining

My boyfriend has been a great help, he likes spanking my bottom a lot and can help me knock out a lot of spanks quick. This morning we tried some clothespins too. He needs some help with those, so there was some more pain then I was used to, but overall they were there for ten minutes, at least and it felt really good. I would say I had an edge, but I am still not sure what that feels like so I don't know and do not want to be dishonest, but it was probably the horniest I have been thus far. He is getting a lot better at helping me get to the point of at least an edge that I think I might take myself off this bank account soon just to save myself from accidentally causing problems. I kind of cannot plan for the shenanigans that happen.

I want to double check that you earn 10gc and then its an extra 25 to get out right? I just have a feeling that things will get interesting soon.

You have to contribute/earn another 10 gC but you withdraw a total of 25 to leave.

JAZ
06-24-2018, 06:31 AM
475.60 gC - getDare account
8.00 gC - 8 edges
----------
483.60 gC - Remaining

This evening, I'll reach two weeks without an ejaculation.

After some strenuous exercise yesterday, I took a long shower and edged intensely - lots of lube, very slow strokes of my thumb and forefinger on the head of my penis, squeezes on the shaft using the other hand. "Very slow" was the only option or I would have easily lost control. I went until the hot water started to run out, and then - oh, dammit! - I washed off the lube and let my erection subside.

Basic number-fiddling suggests I've ejaculated roughly 5,300 times in my life, and since I first did so consciously, as an excessively wiry boy of 13 and also by chance in the bathtub, I have never gone cold turkey like this. It is a new experience.

Deposited: 115.00 gC

maxwellhedroom
06-24-2018, 12:51 PM
- 50 Orgasm
-10 Custom Dare
----------
423.60 gC - Remaining

As I've reached the required amount, may I please have a custom dare and orgasm, Miss Butterfly?

Deposited: 59.30 gC

Butterfly
06-24-2018, 02:47 PM
- 50 Orgasm
-10 Custom Dare
----------
423.60 gC - Remaining

As I've reached the required amount, may I please have a custom dare and orgasm, Miss Butterfly?

Deposited: 59.30 gC

Send me a pm with your info (likes/limits and toys)

otrsan
06-25-2018, 12:12 AM
423.60 gC - getDare account
14.00 - Edges
----------
437.60 gC - Remaining

Things were unexpectedly busy for me this weekend so didn't have much time to devote to earning credit. The denial is getting to me though, so I find myself stroking at just about every opportunity. It doesn't take too much now to get to the edge. A minute or two of slow stroking and I'm there. I don't dare do more than a few edges at a time, because of the risk of going over.

I know I could purchase an orgasm at any time, but still trying to resist. Still hoping to do my custom edge sometime this week.

Deposited: 71.00 gC

JAZ
06-25-2018, 05:20 AM
437.60 gC - getDare account
12.00 gC - 12 edges
----------
449.60 gC - Remaining

For my report, read otrsan's above. Mine is the same, down to the last word.

Deposited: 127.00 gC

JAZ
06-26-2018, 05:03 AM
449.60 gC - getDare account
10.00 gC - 10 edges
----------
459.60 gC - Remaining

Day 16: I'm writing this report naked in a hotel room. I'm counting the last hour as 10 edges, but I don't really know. Either I lost count, or the last hour has been one continuous edge.

It's a little hard to describe how I'm feeling this morning. The desire and tension have ramped up to a new level relative to what I've felt over days 12-15. My edging on the bed just now was intense and focused, with unusually lurid fantasies. I am groaning (literally) with the need to ejaculate, but at the same time, having this level of sexual charge in my body is delicious. I am going to try to keep going, though tonight will be tough.

Deposited: 125.00 gC

otrsan
06-26-2018, 02:06 PM
459.60 gC - getDare account
7.00 gC - Edges
10.00 gC - Custom Edge Completed
10.00 gC - Custom Dare
----------
466.60 gC - Remaining

Last night I had an edging session watching videos and stroking, really aching to cum.

Today I was finally able to complete my custom edge session. It was on an adult version of omegle, where you're connected to random people. The rules of a dare were a little complex, but basically to edge every time I was connected to a women, hit my balls ten times whenever I connected to a man, and spank my ass twenty times every time someone disconnected.

Wow, it was intense! Mostly because people kept disconnecting at a rapid pace, and it was almost entirely guys. I began by doing a striptease, while hitting my balls and spanking my ass. That continued throughout the dare after I was naked. I connected to a couple of women during the period and managed to edge both times. Luckily they each stayed on for a half minute or so. Tough audience! All in all a fun dare, though I wish more women had been online! Thanks to Butterfly for the creative task.

So, I'd think I'd like to make another withdraw and ask Butterfly for a custom dare. I'm hoping it's one with at least a chance of a ruined orgasm, to help relieve the pressure somewhat.
Deposited: 81.00 gC

420jenni
06-27-2018, 02:58 AM
466.60 gC - getDare account
6.00 gC - 6 edges
12.00 gC - 4 hours with buttplug
4.00 gC - 20min with 2 clamps
1.00 gC - 10 slaps to balls
----------
489.60 gC - Remaining

I was in the mood for playing with myself quite a bit tonight, and ended up having two sessions of riding my dildo and tying my vibe to my penis. The first session lasted two hours and left me quite exhausted, I managed to edge four times. During this session, I gave myself ten slaps to the balls. I figured I might want to play again later, so I plugged myself while I went about the rest of my evening. After I took a shower and got ready to get into bed, my desire for another bit of playing struck. Still worn out from my first session, I couldn't ride my dildo for much more than 25 minutes, but I managed to edge twice with the help of my vibe and nipple clamps.

55.50 gC deposited

JAZ
06-28-2018, 05:23 AM
489.60 gC - getDare account
8.00 gC - 8 edges
----------
497.60 gC - Remaining

After writing my last report two days ago, I got in the shower and edged a few times, then dried off and flopped back on the bed for more. My erection that morning was one of the hardest and most persistent I've had in a long time.

Yesterday subsided somewhat, mainly from being very busy. This morning, the desire is back with a vengeance. It's time to try to get my mind off it.

Deposited: 132.00 gC

maxwellhedroom
06-29-2018, 07:20 PM
497.60 gC - getDare account
15.00 gC - The completion of 1 custom dare
----------
512.60 gC - Remaining

I was finally able to complete my custom dare from Butterfly after a very busy week. Since I had not cum for some time, I was very excited and worked up. Like the dare said, first I stripped, my cock already growing hard. Then I tied my balls in a nice figure eight, separating them. I left extra room, as I would need to tie them more later. Then I tightly put on my belt, feeling it squeeze my belly, before I took the extra string and looped it around my belt, so my balls would be pulled back as far as possible. I loved feeling the tightness of the belt and the string pulling on my balls. It made me feel like a a good slut. Getting down on all fours felt even better.

I then took my ruler I had near by and began to spank my ass. After about 20 spanks on the left cheek, it began to really sting, but I went on anyways. I was raging hard at this point. After I reached 50 spanks on the left check, I went to the right cheek. For some reason it was less painful, but I enjoyed it very much.

Then I was finally able to touch myself, although first I put my used underwear in my mouth as a gag and used my sleeping mask as a blind fold. I set the timer like the dare said, but I quickly came in under a minute, meaning I did not have to put any clothes pins. It had been a very long time, so I was not surprised by how fast I came, but it felt amazing.

Thank you Butterfly!

Deposited: 74.30 gC gC

JAZ
06-30-2018, 05:55 AM
489.60 gC - getDare account
11.00 gC - 11 edges
50.00 gC - orgasm
25.00 gC - closure fee
----------
448.60 gC - Remaining

Day 20. I can't quite believe it. This is far longer than I've ever denied myself, and it's been an exciting and frustrating challenge. But at this point, in addition to being incredibly horny, I'm getting distracted and uncomfortable, so I'm going to cum sometime today. I will probably cum more than once, and I want to drain myself, not the account, so I've earned the exit fees and will close out for now. Over the course of the challenge, I've earned enough gC so that someone else can have an orgasm with my credits. Thanks butterfly for a great idea.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Deposited: 143.00 gC

Butterfly
06-30-2018, 07:57 AM
Wonderful report Maxwell.

JAZ, I wish you the best of luck. Thank you for your contribution!

Wedgiebondagebabe
06-30-2018, 11:26 AM
I haven't died! I am just going to be really busy until July 12th ish. That is when my thesis is due, well the morning of the 13th, but yeh. Regardless, I won't be posting much.

otrsan
06-30-2018, 02:53 PM
448.60 gC - getDare account
15.00 gC - completed dare
----------
463.60 gC - Remaining

I've been crazy busy the past several days and haven't much time to think, let alone play. But I finally had a break today and completed my last dare from Butterfly.

I began by collecting dice, hairbrush, belt, and wooden spoon (the dare called for a ruler, but this seemed like a reasonable substitution). I could help but stroke a bit before hand, getting hard and aching. Then a began rolling. Each round was two minutes.

Role 1: I had to spank myself with the belt once every 15 seconds. It stung but not too bad. I repeated a few swings that just weren't hard enough.

Role 2: I got to slowly stroke, but without edging. By this time I was leaking pre-cum, and used it as lube. I was able to avoid edging, though I really wanted to stroke hard.

Role 3: I had to spank myself with the spoon repeatedly for two minutes. I spanked my ass at a fast pace, about twice per second. None of the swings were that hard, but the sting quickly built up and I was squirming by the end.

Role 4: Same role again. I started spanking my ass again but had to switch to other parts - my cock and balls - because the sting was getting so intense.

Role 5: I had to kneel with my legs spread and hands on my head. I really felt the ache, both in my cock from being horny and from all the swats. I also learned I need to stretch more. :)

Role 6: Lucky! I got to stroke quickly until I reached the edge, and then take a break till the end of the two minutes. It only took about thirty seconds - being denied for so long doesn't help my stamina. The wait was agonizing, I really wanted to stroke more.

Role 7: Same roll again. This time it took only about twenty seconds before I was on the edge, and I almost went over.

Role 8: Now I got the hairbrush, one stroke every ten seconds. I tried to make them nice and hard, but my plastic hairbrush was kind of wimpy. I enjoyed the nice, stingy feeling.

Role 9: Another slow stroking session, both relieving and intensifying the ache at the same time.

Role 10: One more round with the hairbrush. I did them extra hard. It left my bottom nice and warm, and I want to cum so bad. I think I'll ask for permission in the Mistress May I thread, and if so make a withdrawal.

JAZ
07-22-2018, 08:18 AM
This thread has been sitting dormant for quite a while, which is a shame since there's enough in the bank for nine cums! Is anyone still actively participating? I don't know if the original user list is still current.

Anyway, to try to kick-start it, I will rejoin as a member of the bank, with a pledge to Butterfly to participate until at least August 31. By the rules, I'll have to earn 50 credits before I can make a withdrawal and cum. I have been in self-imposed denial since July 11 and the edges are happening fast this morning, so I'm motivated to earn. I'll start by PM'ing Butterfly with a custom dare request.

Anyone else want to join/re-join with me? Mutual encouragement during extended denial is always fun.

463.60 gC -- Current bank balance
-10.00 gC -- Custom dare request
---------
453.50 gC

Current deposits from me: 0.00 gC

Wedgiebondagebabe
07-22-2018, 04:30 PM
453.50 gC -- Current bank balance
+35.00 gC- Clothespins and spankings
-25.00 gC -- Account Closure
---------
463.50 gC

Current deposits from me: 100.00 gC

200 spankings to my bum at 0.05 each = $10
5 minutes with 50 clothespins on my body (1 at 0.50) = $25

First, the reason for account closure. My boyfriend and I are getting more and more intimate and the moments are more spontaneous. I don't want to worry about pulling my laptop out to withdrawal to orgasm. I also do not want to hold on to one if someone else can be used it. Because of that I worked to earn the $25 to leave ( 10 from me, 15 from the account, but I earned the 15 as well so it doesn't have to get taken away from someone).

My boyfriend spanks my bottom constantly so 100 is probably considerably less than we have done in the last couple of days, but I know we did at least 100 spanks. He likes my butt and it is something that entertains both of us. It does get monotonous sometimes. So sometimes I know he enjoys them so I let it happen willingly, I just don't enjoy it as much as I do other times. We are working on making sure both of us are enjoying things and working through all of these things. (See well... blog for more info on things). So yes, the spanks were easy. Some were enjoyable and some were just there.

The clothespins I did by myself this morning. I go home for bits and pieces when I am not over at his house. We found that we do need to separate or we are going to get sick of each other. I also go home when I have to do school work, or he is at work or things like that. Anyways, as I have said earlier, clothespins are really easy for me. I did all fifty in one set to just knock them out. Because I was doing these to get out of the thread, it didn't really have an affect on me because I just wanted to be done. I know that is not the points of these tasks, but I didn't want anyone else paying for me to close my account.

I wish everyone the best with your investments and that you have fun moving forward. This was nice to try, but I think the timing didn't work as well as I had originally wanted to. Maybe I will be back, I do not know.

If I did this wrong, please let me know.

JAZ
07-24-2018, 05:28 AM
My first

463.50 gC -- Current bank balance
5.00 gC -- 100 spankings
5.00 gC -- 50 hits on balls
5.00 gC -- 5 edges
5.00 gC -- ruined orgasm
---------
483.50 gC

I did everything above naked in my bedroom. The spankings were hard enough to raise welts. After the pain in my butt and my balls had subsided, I masturbated on my bed for a while, but I got too enthusiastic with one of the edges and couldn't hold the ejaculation back. I ruined it.

Current deposits from me: 20.00 gC

Butterfly
07-24-2018, 07:51 AM
Sorry JAZ. I am heading out on vacation tomorrow and with all of those preparations, as well as some blog drama, I haven't had time to get you your custom edge. I will try my best to get it to you by tomorrow, but I am just not sure if I am commit to that timeline.

JAZ
07-24-2018, 02:56 PM
Hi Butterfly - no rush. Relax and enjoy your vacation. My custom dare can wait until you get back. In the meantime, I'll work on a few credits for the bank!

JAZ
07-27-2018, 05:58 PM
483.50 gC -- Current bank balance
15.00 gC -- 15 edges
20.00 gC -- clamps on body
---------
518.50 gC

Over the past few days, I've edged 15 times. This evening, I stripped naked, knelt down, and put 40 clothespins on my balls, penis, sides, and nipples. I started the timer once the first one went on, and when the timer hit 5 min, I began removing them in the order they went on, one by one. The removal was unpleasant. The nipple clamps went off last.

Current deposits from me: 55.00 gC

JAZ
08-04-2018, 06:42 AM
518.50 gC -- Current bank balance
32.00 gC -- 32 edges
-50.00 gC -- orgasm
---------
500.50 gC

This report is a combination of several masturbation sessions plus needing release last night so badly after 10 days that I went through with it. Technically I think I'm supposed to post the withdrawal here first, but I knew there was plenty of gC in the bank. I woke up this morning naked and still horny in so I edged a few more times. There is still another good cum in the tank, but I will hold off.

Current deposits from me: 85.00 gC

otrsan
08-05-2018, 01:46 PM
500.50 gC -- Current bank balance
10.00 gC -- 2 ruined orgasms
---------
510.50 gC

Welcome back, JAZ. I've been away for a while and unable to post, but am back now and hope to devote more time to the thread. I'd like to see it take off. Hopefully we can get more people to join.

I've had a couple of ruined orgasms while I've been away, one accidentally after coming a bit too close to the edge, and the other on purpose just to relieve the pressure. Getting credit for these almost feels like cheating but I'm going ahead and claiming a deposit.

Total Deposited: 106

JAZ
08-07-2018, 06:36 AM
510.50 gC -- Current bank balance
6.00 gC -- 6 edges
-50.00 gC -- orgasm
---------
466.50 gC

Hey otrsan, welcome back as well. Life does get busy. I agree, this thread is a fun idea but would be even more fun with more in on it and hopefully some will join in. As for me, I got too close last Saturday and came again - it was maybe sorta ruined but I'm going to count it as a withdrawal because it felt so good that it was more of a -50 than a +5. Now I'm going to try a fairly serious denial period and see how long I can put up with it. My last record was 20 days in June. Can I beat it? 17 more days will tell!

Current deposits from me: 91.00 gC

otrsan
08-10-2018, 02:23 PM
466.50 gC -- Current bank balance
13.00 gC -- 13 edges
-50.00 gC -- Orgasm
-15.00 gC -- Custom Dare
---------
414.50 gC

I have a bit of free time today, and have done 13 edges so far. I'll probably do more today, but it's been a long time since I've had a real orgasm so I'm going to make a withdrawal to pay for one later today. I'm also going to request a custom dare , though Butterfly please take your time if you're still catching up from being on vacation.

Total deposits: 119.00 gC

JAZ
08-10-2018, 03:20 PM
414.50 gC -- Current bank balance
10.00 gC -- clamps
15.00 gC -- edges
---------
439.50 gC

I'm six days into denial, and have edged a certain amount over the past couple of days.

Today, I went into the bathroom and stripped down to socks. I put 10 clothespins on my balls and started a timer. At 5 minutes, I transferred the clothespins to my penis, down the underside of the shaft and in a ring around the base of the head. Tried to keep my mind on fun thoughts the last 2 min, sort of succeeded.

Otrsan - enjoy your cum!

Current deposits from me: 116.00 gC

JAZ
08-12-2018, 06:42 AM
439.50 gC -- Current bank balance
9.00 gC -- 9 edges
---------
448.50 gC

I'm trying what is (for me anyway) a push-the-boundaries denial challenge of one month - 31 days, which I'll use to earn credits for the bank.

Between June 30 and August 4, I masturbated through to ejaculation 9 times, which is roughly 2/week and a typical orgasm rate for me in recent years. So just on Day 8 today, the cold turkey is noticeable, and the prospect of 23 more without experiencing the sensation of ejaculating is daunting. I don't know if I'm going to make it, but it's a fun (in kind of a weird way, I admit) physical and mental test.

Current deposits from me: 125.00 gC

JAZ
08-15-2018, 05:04 PM
448.50 gC -- Current bank balance
11.00 gC -- 11 edges
---------
459.50 gC

Long days lately, so all I've managed is some masturbating and edging. Day 11 of denial, and I'm noticing it.

Current deposits from me: 136.00 gC

JAZ
08-21-2018, 04:51 AM
459.50 gC -- Current bank balance
36.00 gC -- 11 edges
---------
495.50 gC

I'm tallying up the edges as my denial goes on. Day 17 now. In 3 days I'll hit my record from last June. There are "only" two weeks left until I get to ejaculate. The need is becoming acute, and I fear it's going to be a long two weeks!

Current deposits from me: 172.00 gC.

JAZ
08-29-2018, 05:22 AM
495.50 gC -- Current bank balance
23.00 gC -- 23 edges
---------
518.50 gC

There's not a lot of activity here, so I'm just counting edges and posting once in a while.

I'm on day 25 of my self-imposed denial, and it is getting a little wearisome. I feel almost constant tension and arousal, and when I wake up, I'm immediately flooded with sexual thoughts and find myself masturbating compulsively. Not to mention just missing experiencing the sensation of full-blown buildup and release. Honestly I don't see how some of you in very long-term denial do it, though I understand everybody's mileage varies.

Regardless, I'm sticking to the challenge of 31 days I set for myself on August 4. Six long, frustrating days to go.

Current deposits from me: 194.00 gC.

JAZ
09-03-2018, 05:31 AM
518.50 gC -- Current bank balance
35.00 gC -- 35 edges
-50.00 GC -- Orgasm
-25.00 -- Cash out
---------
478.50 gC

On Day 30 of denial, and tomorrow late in the evening will end my full-month challenge. I expect I will make a substantial but glorious mess. The bank is fun but not so much solo, so with this, I'll call it good!

otrsan
09-03-2018, 11:49 AM
478.50 gC -- Current bank balance
-50.00 GC -- Orgasm
-25.00 -- Cash out
---------
403.50 gC

Congrats Jaz on making your goal (assuming you can hold out till tomorrow!). Sorry for not posting more. I'll make my withdrawal as well.

Jhangiri
12-25-2018, 04:54 PM
Wow.. amazing really
I really want to be a part of it
Respect

spankme1995
01-23-2019, 01:06 AM
I'd like to become a member if this is still up and running

deadmaninc99
01-24-2019, 12:43 PM
I would like to be a member if this is still active.

darkblue
03-25-2019, 09:33 AM
Haven't been here since 06/20/18, without any comment, had many orgasms since then.
Either I am on a black list now, or I should wait for a penalty.
Normally I don't act like this, but I needed a pause from gD, I am deeply sorry.

Bankerrtx01
07-30-2019, 09:55 AM
Is this still active?

subslave704
12-02-2019, 11:08 AM
Is it just written report on here or do we have to provide pictures video report somewhere?

Jamesbedesem
08-31-2020, 03:44 AM
I would like to be a MEMBER please

6sinz
12-02-2020, 11:02 PM
I would like to become a member, if that is still posible?

Cueball9802
12-03-2020, 05:05 AM
I would so love to join this, but knowing my self I'd be blacklisted quickly so I'll state what a fair number have said - awesome idea, and glad others are able to do it but I'm currently just window shopping...