PDA

View Full Version : 63/male/sub seeks 18-30/male/dom in any place

BenjaminDaley
06-12-2018, 06:03 AM
63/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place

I am looking for a very special Master - the younger the better - to put a much older man under his authority for a trial period of a month with the intention of making it a long term arrangement.

I am British and have myself mentored a number of young men to help them improve their behavior and meet my high standards - to learn humility, obedience and respect using control, discipline and punishment.

Now I want to suffer the humiliation of submitting to a much younger man who will treat me as a juvenile and regress me even further to childhood if necessary, reinforcing structure (eg strict curfew, bedtime and the need to seek permission for thing), who will restrict my adult rights to decide for myself, who will control and supervise me (eg masturbation control, diet, exercise) and who will punish me with spanking, cornertime, mouth soaping, homework, lines, shame clothing and any other creative punishments he feels I deserve.....or wants to administer for his amusement and to teach me obedience.

I need someone who knows how to use words to put me in my place and establish the inferiority of my status (eg scolding) as well as issuing demands and orders.

The relationship would be on skype (including webcam as soon as trust is established) and email (for submitting written work eg)

I do have some limits that would need to be discussed, but can assure any prospective candidates that I am humble, obedient, respectful, and totally honest. For someone seeking this special type of control I will do everything I can to give you pleasure.

If you are interested in exploring this, please PM me here first to set up a skype chat.

Thank you for reading this,

Benjamin Daley

allenandersonva
06-14-2018, 08:27 PM
Nice ad....you sound fun....wish i had a stern daddy to show me what happens when you act like a baby!!!

Good luck....some dom is going to have fun with you!

allenandersonva

Slobodan
06-21-2018, 01:05 AM
Nice post. Hope You find someone..

BenjaminDaley
07-12-2018, 05:19 AM
Still searching.

BenjaminDaley
08-27-2018, 06:09 AM
Still searching for the right Master, Age is not important

BenjaminDaley
09-30-2018, 07:31 AM