PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: Mid-Afternoon Strip

Webdare2
10-28-2009, 05:09 PM
Okay so I haven't posted in a while but this is sort of a follow up from my previous post.

So this time I was walking home from the station, which takes me about forty minutes. Anyways on the way there is a patch of woodland in between a motor way and a road with lots of houses. I developed a habit of going inside to the very middle, where it was fairly secluded and non-visible, although only a few meters away from either edge.
Usually I'd just sit around and relax, take a few pieces of clothing off, but never anything really daring. this time I felt the compulsion, the need, to try something more exciting.

The difference between this idea nad my late night streaking adventure was that it was broad daylight. While I was hidden by the trees, it wasn't perfect. If I went too far the woodland very quickly dissappeared back into the motorway. Seemed like a perfect place to try something :P

So I first stripped off my t-shirt, easy enough, along with my shoes and socks. there's something about being barefoot that I love and at first I was content to walk around like that for a while, exploring the woodland. I finally found the most secluded bit I'd ever found. To add to its greatness, the sun filtered nicely in. I lay down in the leaves with only my jeans and boxers. Really they were too much so I finally just whipped them off.

I lay there for a while, stark naked in the sun. At first it was terrifying so I huddled my knees up a bit, but within a few minutes it melted away and it became the most relaxing feeling ever, just being completely free.

I thought it would be fun to wakl around a bit so I got up and did so. Again, at first it was scary but then I completely forgot my nakedness, just walking around thsi woodland, way too close to the edge of the trees, so some passing cars on the motorway may have caught flesh-coloured blurs, but really it didn't matter.

After a nice wander and another lie down, I eventually (reluctantly) dressed and left. Seriously, try it! It may be terrifying at first but it so relieving and with enough excitement to keep it fun. I'll try and do something more daring soon but until then.......