PDA

View Full Version : 28/F/US/Master seeks F/Slave

MistressLisaL
07-29-2007, 09:52 AM
Hi, I'm Lisa and I'm looking for a female slave. Age is not important. You must have a webcam or digital camera. You will be expected to follow any orders no matter how painful or humiliating as long as they are within the limits you state at the start. PM me with your limits, why you want to be my slave, your yahoo messenger ID, whether you have a webcam or digi cam, and anything else important I should know about you.

MistressLisaL
07-31-2007, 05:59 PM
In response to the messages I have received, I am only looking for a female slave (and I am still looking).

male slave
07-31-2007, 06:06 PM
hi i will be ur slave but i am male

Powerstrip
07-31-2007, 06:23 PM
hi i will be ur slave but i am male

Come on! I mean seriously, did you read the two posts? She said she only wants female!!! If you are not female, why did you post?

Seedsy
08-21-2007, 09:15 PM
Come on! I mean seriously, did you read the two posts? She said she only wants female!!! If you are not female, why did you post?

well put, come on ladies, post em up. She's looking... (i think lol) please note i am not applying. But i wish to revive the thread to bring it to the attention of the FEMALE readers.

babygirl
08-22-2007, 09:29 AM
hey im willing to be your slave but i have no cam my limits are no animals or family