PDA

View Full Version : I Have a F/21 to Dare for 2 weeks

Bleater
06-08-2018, 02:33 AM
Hello

next Sunday will come to see me a dear friend of mine, she will stay with me for at least 2 weeks.
When I spoke to you about this forum and the activities, she seemed very excited, although I do not believe she will join the forum, she accepted that during these two weeks she would accept challenges from me, and from the forum.

I'll be the executioner, so it's possible to dare her to do things and/or dare her to let me do things to her.

The location will be a small and quiet village of central Italy, very small, like less than 10 inhabitants, just a square with some houses around (some of them used only during holydays), so there is no problem in doing stuff.
About a cuple of kilometer of gravel road from the village there is a stream with some ponds along the copurse, and all the place is surronded by Olive Fields and Forests.

I will call her Sarah but is not her real name, she's 21 yo she's like 160 cm (like 5.2 ft), slim and sporty, with small breasts, olive skin and long dark hair.

You can also give her rules for the two weeks.

I have already imposed some rules on her:
1- if it is not strictly necessary she will be barefoot every moment even outdoor (and i want remark, she hate being barefoot outdoor)
2- no underwear, nor bathing suit (if she want, she must swim naked)
3- she sleep naked and all her clothes will be locked in a closet, and i have the only key.

Fux first rule:
She can only wear light dresses.

Raisethebar Rule
1- Each Day she have to stay nude on the passenger car seat during a 30 minutes (or more) car drive.
She must be blindfold so she can't be aware if someone see her, she can't keep pussy and/or tits covered all the time, she's allowed to cover tits or pussy for no more than 5 sec, or she will be punished.

We agreed in Limits, Likes and Dislikes, everithing is not a limit, is ok, if she forgot something, worse for her.
Some of the Likes are marked with "want try" so she never experienced before

Likes: Tickling, Icetorture, Light-Bondage (want try), semipublic-nudity* (want try), Light whipping (want try), Clothespins (she tried light, she want try more hard), Mild Pain, Wax Play, tits torture (want try)

*about semibublic-nudity:she was publicly naked in the gym locker room, she was topless some time at beach, but now she want try from topless to stark naked (and unable to cover up) in situations where there is a real risk of being caught.

Dislike (but you can use them): feet torture (never tryed), intense pain (never tryed), pussy torture (never tryed), crotch rope (never tryed), Gags, thumbtacks.

Limits: Any Sex Act (if we do stuff, is only our busness ;) ), Anal Insertion, Blood, Poop, Piss, Gross, Permanent, Masturbation, Edging, Denial, Pics/Video/Audio (i will do a lor of pics and videos, but only for me ;) )

Equipement: Ropes, Chains, Padlocks, Clothespins, Clips with chain, a sort of pillory, shackles, handcuffs, bullwhip, 9-tails-cat, cane, candles, ice, feathers, heat lamp, thumbthaks, some gags (handmade, like a wooden bite), stuff you can collect in the forest and common houseold items.

luzifell
06-08-2018, 02:46 AM
if you say tickling do you mean playfull or real tickle torture with her tied up and tickled till she begs and screams?

Bleater
06-08-2018, 02:58 AM
if you say tickling do you mean playfull or real tickle torture with her tied up and tickled till she begs and screams?

She has condemned herself with her hands, it mean all the tickling meanings, as long as she survives.

luzifell
06-08-2018, 03:01 AM
well then... you are speaking to a Long term tickle torture dom ;). Not killing may be a given... But driving insane? ;)

Short question before I offer up... how mean do you want it? ranging between her pissed off when you are done up to her crying for mercy before you are halfway done... ;) and would it be ok for me to pm my ideas? will be quite a bit of text and dont want to hog this thread ;)

Bleater
06-08-2018, 03:05 AM
well then... you are speaking to a Long term tickle torture dom ;). Not killing may be a given... But driving insane? ;)

Short question before I offer up... how mean do you want it? ranging between her pissed off when you are done up to her crying for mercy before you are halfway done... ;) and would it be ok for me to pm my ideas? will be quite a bit of text and dont want to hog this thread ;)

She can't be pissed, since since she accepted to submit the ordeal, but crying for mercy at alfway can be also done, your call.

(yes, Pm are ok, since after the dare i decided i will post here too)

Fux
06-08-2018, 03:06 AM
I think she should wear only dresses, as short as possible, and at least one day she must wear a karada when she's in public. If the dress this day will be semi-transparent....much better :)

Bleater
06-08-2018, 03:10 AM
I think she should wear only dresses, as short as possible, and at least one day she must wear a karada when she's in public. If the dress this day will be semi-transparent....much better :)

Only dresses is ok, i will inform her to not bring any other kind of clothes (remember she must stay without underwear also, it will be intresting)

About Karada, i'm not able to do it.

Bleater
06-08-2018, 04:08 AM
First Dare from Loverboy69

We must go swim in a pond, she must stay stark naked handcuffed at back and with a crothcrope.
She must walk the 2,5 km (1,5 miles) of gravel road barefoot (and she hate it), at start she must wear clothespins on her nipples, but after 10 minutes (for security sake) i must remove them, and give her 5 min of rest (still walking); during the rest i will drag her using the crotchrope as a leash, after the rest she must wear again the clothepins on her nipples for the minutes and so on, for all the time.
Onche at pond, she must be let free from crotch rope and handcuffs and take a bath with the clothespins still on (max 10 minutes), the water is usually icy cold even in the summer.
once she get out of the water, she must be restrained again with crotch rope and handcuffs, and we must walk back to home, she will keep walking barefoot on gravel (i already said she hate it?), the clothespin/crotchrope alternance still ongoing, until we reach home.

Second dare from Loverboy69

She must be tied outdoor stark naked and spread eagled, blindfolded and she must endure ice on skin and sensitive parts and clothespins.
She also must have a tray of icecubes under each foot.

luzifell
06-08-2018, 04:13 AM
i would recommend the "mummification" dare I send you as a test run to how she can take it... look Forward to how she liked it ;)

Bleater
06-08-2018, 04:22 AM
i was waiting reply from her about, you dare is accepted, anyway I did not tell her everything, leaving some parts as a surprise.

Dare 1 from Luzifell:
"mummification". roll her into a bedcover so only her head and feet are sticking out. use a few belts over the covers to hold her more tight. if you want to go all the way use ropes to tie the "Mummy" to the bed to stop her from rolling around. (i will use ropes) then tie her big toes together. Once fixed like that i recommend using babyoil and plastic hairbrushes if you want to dish out pure tickle torture. As for the time Frame? Well if it would be my choice i would say Keep going until she starts pleading and sounding like she really cannot stand another second… and then go the same amount of time again (time frame accepted by me)

Dare 2 from Luzifell
"no win game". challenge her to Keep her arms over her head while you softly tickle her sides and armpits for 5 minutes. (her naked of Course). if she loses you will tie her Hands over her head and tickle her for real for 5 minutes straight. First you go 3 minutes softly spidering up and down... allowing her to barely fight it... verbally teasing her while you do so... and then one Moment you go all out... she WILL break. they all do.
Now you COULD simply tie and tickle her. But you will offer her a "way out". a 2. Chance. if she agrees to try again (playing to her pride or her fear of your nails under her arms. you know her better of what would work) if she loses her time to get tickled will get doubled... and again you let her fight for a while and rip away her Chance to win at the last Moment. repeat as often as possible (as you can goat her into it) and THEN comes the punishment tickling with her already exhausted as hell:

Dare 3 from Luzifell
"simply unfair" This one depends on her most sensitiv parts and on her way of thinking so i can only give a crude example of it.(her more ticklish sensitive art is the pussy, full of fun this dare)(also i said here the darew was just being tied spread eagled and tickled for some minutes) Lets say her feet are her most sensitiv spot. You know it. She knows it. you tie her up for a 30 minute full Body tickling session. naked. spread eagled to her bed. once she is tied up you start discussing with her how much longer she will be willing to go if you dont touch her feet. If she isnt willing Show her a few minutes of foot tickling all the time reminding her that this can continue for the whole 30 minutes... Once she agreed to increase the time Frame (at least double it) comes the unfair part. no breaks rush tickle torture all over her Body all the time telling her you will only give her a break if she asks you to tickle her feet...
And well… if you feel mean you can work this into a endless circle… and if she is really ticklish she wont be able to Escape it...

luzifell
06-08-2018, 04:25 AM
oh pussy tickles. recommendation: nice stiff feathers... ;) I SO look Forward to hear how she likes this ;)

Bleater
06-08-2018, 05:29 AM
Dares from Raisethebar:

1- Each Day she have to stay nude on the passenger car seat during a 30 minutes (or more) car drive.
She must be blindfold so she can't be aware if someone see her, she can't keep pussy and/or tits covered all the time, she's allowed to cover tits or pussy for no more than 5 sec, or she will be punished.

2- She must go shoe shopping (she asc always will be dressed with only a dress and no underwear). She must open her legs wide enough that the person helping her gets a good look. (she must not buy shoes, since shoes are forbidden for her)

3- Going shopping go to a change room, come out nude and ask for a different size. Try it at three stores.

4- Is there someone that can come and help unlock a car if the keys are locked in? If so she needs to get naked leave all her clothes in the car and call the number to come help get her car unlocked.

5- Pet play. Take for a walk in the woods. She must stay Naked, as real animal are. Make her carry a stick in her mouth. Tie on her a crothc rope with hanging rope as a tail, take her to the pond to doggy paddle.

6- At home, anytime she wants a drink of anything it needs to be cold with ice cubes in it. She will insert the ice cubes into her pussy. She can roll a dice to see how long the ice stays in. (1d6x10 seconds)

Bleater
06-08-2018, 11:27 AM
More dare From Raisethebar

Sign to an event like night club or strip club and have her nude whole time.

Friday 15 June we will go to a kinky event, the staff the staff is actively looking for girls to do the "cage dancers".
Those girl will have to stay stark naked all the night, dancing insede a cage in full display, or being chained to a wall (standing, wirst and ankles chained on a st'Andrew cross kile device), or they will be paraded around.

The staff accepted her application (and she will be payed), usually those cage dancers are allowed to wear shoes, but no shoes for "Sarah"

Dexo
06-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Here an idea. You grab 4 identical bags and fill them with paper weights so that she can feel something inside of them. Tell her there are clothes in each bag and that the task is to drop her off with one of the bags and she will have to walk home with whatever is in the bag after giving you her clothes. Depending on how much you want to test her you can put towels, bikinis, lingerie or nothing in each bag.

Bleater
06-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Here an idea. You grab 4 identical bags and fill them with paper weights so that she can feel something inside of them. Tell her there are clothes in each bag and that the task is to drop her off with one of the bags and she will have to walk home with whatever is in the bag after giving you her clothes. Depending on how much you want to test her you can put towels, bikinis, lingerie or nothing in each bag.

Accepted.
She can only wear sundresses, so the bags will have inside:
1- A Sundress
2- A towel able to cover her from the chest to the thighs
3- A small towel, able to cover her only at waist
4- Nothing

she must be dropped 5 km away home, at place in which to return will have to follow a mixed path between gravel paths and asphalted roads (not so busy, but maybe she can meet some car).
Remember she must do it barefoot, and she hate it.

Dexo
06-08-2018, 12:03 PM
How hot is it where you are, if its very hot to medium hot you can force her to only wear a long and very warm coat for an entire day. Then have an exhausting schedule of walking, shopping and etc. Basically the idea is do so much that she feels she has to take off the coat at some point, when she takes it off keep in on you and dont give it back to her until she does something really daring that she must come up with.

Bleater
06-08-2018, 12:51 PM
How hot is it where you are, if its very hot to medium hot you can force her to only wear a long and very warm coat for an entire day. Then have an exhausting schedule of walking, shopping and etc. Basically the idea is do so much that she feels she has to take off the coat at some point, when she takes it off keep in on you and dont give it back to her until she does something really daring that she must come up with.

It seems will be medium to very hot.
Under the coat she will be naked?
we can't do it in a busy place, people will already look at her strangely because she's barefoot, with a coat in the summer she will be like a light in the night, and i want avoid furter investigation from gossipy people.
But she can do it while scaling a tiresome path on a mountain.

highlander
06-08-2018, 01:41 PM
I think she should swallow all ur cum and piss for the duration and she should drink her own for duration

Bleater
06-08-2018, 05:33 PM
I think she should swallow all ur cum and piss for the duration and she should drink her own for duration

mhm... i'll put again limits here, just in case.
Limits: Any Sex Act (if we do stuff, is only our busness ), Anal Insertion, Blood, Poop, Piss, Gross, Permanent, Masturbation, Edging, Denial, Pics/Video/Audio (i will do a lor of pics and videos, but only for me )

Bleater
06-09-2018, 03:30 AM
She's coming tomorrow in the morning, i need more dares (or i have to invent by myself)

Btw

Dare from Loverboy69:

She must be tied spread in the bed and have her pussy whipped with the cat-o-nine-tails ten times.
If, after each lash she emits any sound, i will add one more hit, until i reach 20.
If she reach the count of 20, i will stop (i will not give her more than 20 strokes) but she must endure a punishment (from her dislikes).
If she does not reach the number of 20, she 'won' an hour of rest and cuddles.

Anyway if someone want can suggest a punishment.

Bleater
06-10-2018, 01:57 AM
she's arived and i collected her at train station.
when she hopped out the train she was wearing a pale blue light sundress with flowers on, no underwear and flip-flops.
I immediately seized her flip-flops, so she had to enjoy the hot paviment with bare soles from the train to the car.
The dress was thin enough you can see teally good the line of her bosom, and being barefoot she has attracted many looks, and i think more than one has notices the absence of underwear, she noticed and was really embarassed.

She already gave me all her clothes, so i can lock in a closet and now she's taking a shower, icy cold as instructed by rules.

and then more Dares they send me via PM:

Raisethebar:

She should be chained up in different locations, in different positions each day for 30 min. It could be as remote or public as you want to make it.

You should host a party at your place. She is the hostess and she isn’t allowed to wear clothes.

Sklavenhalter:

At random call she will be kneeling in the corner, hands behind her head, and holding a coin against the wall for 15/30 min.
Everytime the coins drops to the floor she will get 5 spanks with the cat-o-noine-tail ot back.

For 15 mins a day she will kneel on something hard like rice or little stones, lift her feets up in the air. Every time feet touch the floor will be 5 strokes with the cane on her soles.

If there are any nettles she will use them every second day for 10 minutes on each foot sole (and just a small stroke on the pussy).
She will be tied.

One day she has to strip naked outside in the woods.
Then she has to search 5 thin switches and bring them to you crawling and into her mouth.
Then she gets a hard switching on back and inner thights, her butt and both feet soles.
She has to thank you after each stroke.

She will always only shower totally cold

See later

loverboy69
06-10-2018, 02:56 AM
She will be ted to a chair, preferable outside
-boob bondage as much as it can be applied.
-Added bonus: clothespins on nipples and/or ice
-sitting on ice in her pussy and/or ass

luzifell
06-10-2018, 03:28 AM
just realised… i dont think she should be allowed into bed with dirty feet. so each evening she gets a choice. either asking to get tied up and having her feet cleaned with hot soapy water and brushes (may be a TINY bit tickly ;) ) or sleeping next to the bed....

Bleater
06-10-2018, 05:01 AM
She will be ted to a chair, preferable outside
-boob bondage as much as it can be applied.
-Added bonus: clothespins on nipples and/or ice
-sitting on ice in her pussy and/or ass

Boobs bondage will be a little bit hard, tits are too little and perky, but i will arrange something.

just realised… i dont think she should be allowed into bed with dirty feet. so each evening she gets a choice. either asking to get tied up and having her feet cleaned with hot soapy water and brushes (may be a TINY bit tickly ;) ) or sleeping next to the bed....

She already have a rules about cold showers, si she must take a shower before going to bed, and if she do not go alore, i will chain her under the cold water until she's clean.

pinksweetangel
06-10-2018, 02:50 PM
is there a way you can make that cold shower sort of fixed on her pussy for lets say 3-5mins each time she takes a shower? Normally the shower yet can be fun, but if its cold it might actually make it numb and not that nice. If she do's seem to enjoy it the time will be turned up offcourse. And if your showerhead can be put on massage ofcourse use that.

Fredblogs
06-10-2018, 03:13 PM
I hope she doesn't have any nail Polish on her toes as this should be removed immediately. Make her take several small trips outside on tip toes. Maybe make a challenge for her. Maybe buy her a set of high heel shoes for her to wear after her trip with you if she completes being on the tips of her toes for the time you set. Or have her do this indoors with raw eggs under her heels whilst she is on tip toes let's hope the eggs don't break then the punishment will be up to you. Enjoy

Fredblogs
06-10-2018, 03:28 PM
When she goes out with you make sure that her soles of her feet are wet / damp would be better this way she suffers walking outside barefooted and standing on the ground where she will pick up dirt and bits of gravel which is will stick to her feet making it harder to walk also more foot teasing will be required to get them clean with the ice cold water in the shower. Enjoy also please post a thread a day on how it's going like you did the first day may give us other ideas.

Bleater
06-10-2018, 11:48 PM
is there a way you can make that cold shower sort of fixed on her pussy for lets say 3-5mins each time she takes a shower? Normally the shower yet can be fun, but if its cold it might actually make it numb and not that nice. If she do's seem to enjoy it the time will be turned up offcourse. And if your showerhead can be put on massage ofcourse use that.

I got it, rule accepted.

I hope she doesn't have any nail Polish on her toes as this should be removed immediately. Make her take several small trips outside on tip toes. Maybe make a challenge for her. Maybe buy her a set of high heel shoes for her to wear after her trip with you if she completes being on the tips of her toes for the time you set. Or have her do this indoors with raw eggs under her heels whilst she is on tip toes let's hope the eggs don't break then the punishment will be up to you. Enjoy

She have no nail polish at all, and she ll'have to walk a lot, i will add tip toes walking.
Hight heels are forbidden, she mys stay barefoot everitime, also egtgs, or raw eggs are in the gross limit.

When she goes out with you make sure that her soles of her feet are wet / damp would be better this way she suffers walking outside barefooted and standing on the ground where she will pick up dirt and bits of gravel which is will stick to her feet making it harder to walk also more foot teasing will be required to get them clean with the ice cold water in the shower. Enjoy also please post a thread a day on how it's going like you did the first day may give us other ideas.

I will add this, and i will post everyday a report.

kinamar
06-11-2018, 12:03 AM
I would say pick any 2 days and have her put a clothes pin on each nipples and 3 on each pussy lip for an hour, though have her take them off every 10-15 minutes and massage for a minute or two just to play it on the safe side. for added fun when it is time to massage pull them off without opening them.

Bleater
06-11-2018, 12:31 AM
Report Day 1 Sunday 10th june.

She arrived at train station almost at 10 in the morning, she was wearing a blue light sundress with flower on and flip-flops.
the fact she was not wearing any undrewear was evident to everyone, the dress highlighted the line of the breast as if she was naked.
As she hopped out the train I ordered her to remove the flip-flops, and she did, and the paviment of the station was not less than searing, it also bothered me that I was wearing boots.
She did not like them very much, she's not used, and the beginning was really hard.
We walked to the car, she was afraid about being noticed, since she was barefoot people keep staring at her, is not usual have a barefoot girl around here, and looking at it they would certainly have noticed that under the dress she had no underwear.

We went home, and once there she gave me all of her dresses to lock in a closet, then went for a shower.
I closed the hot water, but she was aware of the icy cold shower; the water in my home came from an old roman aqueduct, dug deep into the rock, so the cold water is about 4/5 celsius degree (39/41 F), so the icy cold shower is really icy cold.

After the shower i got my first surprise, instead to put back on her dress, or a large towel, she decided to come oput the bathroom wearing only a diminutive towel barely covering her hips, with her tiny and perky tits in full display.
We chatted a bit, i keep staring her nudity, expecially her tits and legs, since i noticed he was trying to break the wall of embarrassment of being nude in front of me, and I wanted that wall to be as hard as possible, she was visibly uncomfortable.

She stayed with only the towel until, after dinner, we decided for a little bit of rest, i gave her one hours of sleep, but the rule say she must sleep in the nude.
I setted her room so that there was nothing for her to cover herself, no towels, no carpets, no curtains, no sheets nor bedclothes, also there was no door leaf, so she has to sleep naked in full display.
She groaned at this arrangament, but it was her call.

She fell asleep soon, and i spent almost all the time in watching her slim body, and snapping picture of her in the nude.
When she woke up, for her highest embarrassment, I showed her the pictures.

Bleater
06-11-2018, 12:32 AM
I would say pick any 2 days and have her put a clothes pin on each nipples and 3 on each pussy lip for an hour, though have her take them off every 10-15 minutes and massage for a minute or two just to play it on the safe side. for added fun when it is time to massage pull them off without opening them.

that's ok. dare accepted

Bleater
06-11-2018, 01:42 AM
First Dare from Loverboy69

We must go swim in a pond, she must stay stark naked handcuffed at back and with a crothcrope.
She must walk the 2,5 km (1,5 miles) of gravel road barefoot (and she hate it), at start she must wear clothespins on her nipples, but after 10 minutes (for security sake) i must remove them, and give her 5 min of rest (still walking); during the rest i will drag her using the crotchrope as a leash, after the rest she must wear again the clothepins on her nipples for the minutes and so on, for all the time.
Once at pond, she must be let free from crotch rope and handcuffs and take a bath with the clothespins still on (max 10 minutes), the water is usually icy cold even in the summer.
once she get out of the water, she must be restrained again with crotch rope and handcuffs, and we must walk back to home, she will keep walking barefoot on gravel (i already said she hate it?), the clothespin/crotchrope alternance still ongoing, until we reach home.

So the dares started.
She was already naked for the sleeping, so at first I Handcuffed her at her back, then i started to stimulate her nipples to make them grow and being hard, it was the first time i touched her tits, and i did unceremoniously.
She yelped at the bit of the clothespins, and had to bit her lips.
I started to put on the crotchrope, so for the first time i had to manipulate her pussy, i feel her embarassment and discomfor grow.
After i set the rope, gave it a fierice tug to let it slip deep inside, and then removed the pins from the nipples.

Using the crothcrope as a leash, i drove her out of the house, in the public street, or rather, public alley, therwe was no one in sight, so with a tug, i forced her to star walking.
It was around 2 PM, so the paviment had become very hot, and was old, so sprinkled with umpteen of small stones, her face was a mask of concentration to bear the pain, but she murmured: "it is like walking on burning Legos" I tugged the rope for let her shut up.

We crossed the village's square, no one was there, and we took the gravel road to the pund.
The road was lightly downhill, and crodded the countri surrounded by big trees.
At start of the road i put on again clothespins, and she yelped again.
Normally it takes almost half of an hour to reach the pund, but this time we walked for two hours.
She was in real misery, the swapping pertween clothespins and fierice crotch tugging it caused moans and requests for mercy.
Walking barefoot on thet kind of sharp gravel path caudes lamentation and pain, and she feared everymoment that someone would come out and look at his naked and tortured body.
No one showed in those hours, when we were at pund i let her rest for a bit, unbinding all the chains and ropes, and removing the clothespins.
She went exploring the place a bit, then returned, and I proposed to do the "For 15 mins a day she will kneel on something hard like rice or little stones, lift her feets up in the air. Every time feet touch the floor will be 5 strokes with the cane on her soles" rule now.

I had not the cane with me, so i will take count of cane strokes and then i will cane her feet at home.
We collected some branches and stones, then we put them near a tree, i handcuffed her hands at her back, and she knelt down on them, she yelped, i let her forehead lean on the tree and ordered her feet to lift.
During the 15 minutes, she earned 45 lashes of cane on each sole, and she whined a lot.

After that, i removed handcuff and put on her the clothespins again, then she went in the pond, the water was greezing and she noticed with a series of lamentation, but i did not think it was a big deal, she sayed 10 minutes, then she came out shivering for the cold, i removed the clothespins and embraced her to let she gain heat.
She cuddled to me, and i had a good chance to grope her nude body a bit, she wasn't too annoyed by my groping.

I gave her time to rest while i wad drying, then i did all again, handcuffs, crotchrope, clothespins, and forced her again on the sharp gravel, she was already tired, and we took more time to go uphill, and she asked occasionally time to rest, so i had to bargain she can rest only when i was groping her, she accepted.
When we arrived at the square of the village no one was in sight, and the paviment was less hot, (it was almost 7 pm) but when we are crossing it, a car passed and honked, so Sarah was scared and dashed to the realtive safety of the alley, but she dashed barefoot on a paviment she already noticed "is like walking on legos", so when i get her she was recovering from pain.

Once at home she was exausted, and she took a shower, cold of curse, and emerged in the nude from the bathroom, and i said her we have to do the 30 minutes of car trip while she was naked and blinded.
She groaned but after some minutes she was sit in my passenger car seat and, with a black sleep mask on while i was driving around, i have a convertible, and the roof is open, we had some car honks, she tried to cover herself a couple of times, but i think she was too tired to react.

We went home and we had dinner, she decided to stay nude, she was obviulsy tired, but we chatted a bit, she was happy, it was exciting, and she can endure that, i remembered her she still have to recive 45 cane strokes on each sole, but if she want, can decide a punishment that she must undergo to move the 45 strokes to tomorrow.
She decided to let me tickle her a bit, i added she must be nude of curse, tied to the bed and she must sleep tied, she accepted.
So i tied her spreadeagle on the bed and started to tickle her everywhere non stop for 5 minutes, after that i touched her privates part for some more time, then i left her sleep.

This morning she was woked by ice on her body, now she already falied the "kneel on hard stuff rule" earning others 30 strokes on heach sole.
I'm going to administrate that strokes.

Bleater
06-12-2018, 05:35 AM
Second day (11/06)

As i said, i wake up Sara rubbing ince on her skin, she had sleep nude, and chaned spread on the bed, with no cover on her body.

I started rubbing the belly, then went to the tits and then pussy, she woke up with a shriek, and then she kept pleading me for mercy, until, after a whole icecube rubbed to melt under the soles of her feet, i undid her bindgins.

she did not even make the move to ask to get dressed, and went to the dinning room still naked, and we got a breackfast, then she went for a shower, and after, the first challenge started.

Is the kneeling with feet up on painful stuffs, we went outside on the alley, she was still nude, i left her forehead rest on the wall while kneeling on a pile fo pebbles, handcuffed at back, and with feet up.
This time she earned 30 strokes, on each foot, plus the 45 of the previus day, 75, a good amount, i dunno if she can bear too many, so i decided split them in 3 times, one rignt now, one in the middle fo the day, and one at evening, but it will cost her some more penitence, so i decided to ask her about in what kind of nasty situation she must recive her feet wippings.

I gave time to think, but she mist be nude in the alley, and handcuffed while thinking, with the risk of someone showing.

After a cuple of rejected proposals couse all the punishments where in her likes, she had the first good idea: for all the feet caning she must lie on her belly, with hands thed at her back, feet secured so she cand swing them, and a good amount of thumbtacks under her expecially under boobs and belly.

So we prepared all, then i helped her to lie with tummy and tits on thumbtacks, and she howled, since the pain was severe, but assured me: "i can do it"

So, after all the bingins, i started with the first 25 strikes of cane on each sole.
She kept howling each stroke, she hate it.
At end she was crying, but she assured me she was ok, just in need of a shower, couse a lot of thumbtacks were stil stapping her skin, and blood was oozing.

The pain on her feet lasted for long time, until noon, so i decided about do not dares she had to walk, so we did the 30 minutes car trip with Sara nude and blinded, during the trip she confessed me she was really wainting for next set of feet caning, that was really painful, but exciting too.

So, now she's out of the shower, and i must go, i will end report of yesterday this evening.

thefunman
06-12-2018, 05:55 AM
Go for a naked walk every day.

Bleater
06-12-2018, 11:52 PM
Go for a naked walk every day.

for now, she did a lot of naked walking.

Second day (11/06) part two.

when we erere back from the 30 minutes nude drive, i decided to administrate the second 25 strokes.
So we sat up all, thumbtacks on the gorund, she was helped on them, with tits and belly, (she howled again), then i tied her hands at her back and secudet her feet so she can't move them, then another 25 strokes on each sole, i think she was still in pain from the last 25 strokes, she tryed to resist, but she was crying and howling.

She got a shower, once we finished, and then i gave her a little bit to rest.

Just after Lunch, comunicated the list of challenge of the day.
Sinbce her feet were being severey tortured, no dares about walking, so i will rub nettles under her soles (as every second day) i want her chained in different location and positions (as a rule said) so i want her chained in a mild pubblic place, i can give her a rag around the hips, but nothing more, i want her boobs being in display, then she must endure one hour of clothespins on nipples and pussy lips (removing them every 10 min for safety) and at last, i scheduled the second dare from Loverboy69,

"She must be tied outdoor stark naked and spread eagled, blindfolded and she must endure ice on skin and sensitive parts and clothespins.
She also must have a tray of icecubes under each foot."

so i let her put a sundress on (a green one, she was the first time she put on a dress sinche arrival, she was nude for almost two days), and by car i drove until a parking surronded by a bushy area full of nettles.

We went to fence surrounding part of the parking, she hobbled a lot, her soles in pain, then i ordered her to strip, she gave a nervous look, then lifted the sundress and gave it to me, i handed her a rag and she tied it at her waist.
I started to chain her to the fence, hands up, until she was on tiptoes, then i chained her ankles togheter, and blinddfolded her, so she can't say if someone was watching.
She was really nervous, i touched her a cuple of time with a finger on her ribs and both time she jumped out her skin.

During the 30 minutes i went collecting nettles, for the second step.
I noticed some car has passed, so someone had a good wiev of a nude and chained sara.
The 30 min were over, so i undid the chains, but instead of handign her the sundress, i let her lie on the hot paviment on her belly, lift her feet, cross her hands at her back, then i thed her like this, and chained the anckles again.

"is nettles time" i annunced, and she groaned, but i statred rubbing fresh nettles on her soles, she yelped a lot, and i enjoyed her suffering.
the dare finished with her crying a bit, i was really abusing her feet today.

i let her get back the sundress and we went back home.

during the drive i asked her if she want ice or clothespins before, she asked clothespins, and i added she must do it in public and in the nude, she groaned and accepted and asked me if she have to spend all the time nude.

Once at home, i had her undressed, then we went on the alley under my home, since houses were really old, there were numerous rings on the walls to bind horses or donkeys, so, i died a long chain lenght to one of the rings, and looped it to her right ankle with a padlock, so she can't escape (ok, she will never escape nude and barefoot) but the chain also was too short to lettig her reach hiding spots, so she had nowhere to hide, she must stay in display.
i handed her the clothespins, one for each nipple, tree foreach pussy lips, was hard for her put pins on pussy lips, but she managed with a lot of yepling and whining.
She spent all the time (one hour) between couching and standing, couching was good for cover her nudity, but painful with clothespins on he rpussy, standing put her in full display, but was less painfull.

I didn't gave her rest, after the hour was passed and the clothespins removed, i tied Sarah spread on the wall, blidfolded her, and put a tray full of icecubes under each foot.
Everytime she was blinded and nude outdoor she was more nervous, and i liked it.
She was still recovering from the intense pain on her sensitive and private parts, when the ice rubbing startes, at first on her belly, being blinded she culd not prevent the appling of ice, so it was way more annoyng.
She was whining about ice under her feet when i started to rub ice on her tits, melting almost an icecube over her nipples, they grew hard like rocks and i think she was excited, so to calm her down, i rubbed a cuple of icecubes directly on her pussy, she moaned, wailed and whined a lot, so i inserted a cuple of icecubes inside her pussy, her mout was opened in a silent cry.
i played with ice on her until the icecubes in her vagina was both melted, then i set her free, she was shaky, so i had to support her to home.

I let her rest on her bed and let her rest.
After a while she was up, and went in the dining room, asking if during last 25 strokes on her feet we can avoif thumbtacks: "in exchange you can tie me to bed and tickle and touch me like last night and then make me sleep tied" she said, i accepted.
We did the last 25 strokes, she was kneeling naked on a chair, hand tied over head to a ring in the celling (one for hang Ham, old ouses have a lot of places to hang stuff and people), legs tied to the cait, feed dangling out.

She endured, but at end she was worn, still nude and tied i started to caress her, and groping also, i think she like being groped by me.

i let her rest until dinner, then after dinner i tied her to the bed, spread and nude, and tickled and nagged her privates for long time until i let her sleep.

luzifell
06-13-2018, 12:07 AM
if she is willing to make a deal for it, you clearly arent going hard enough in the tickling Department. I recommend to Show her tomorrow why she shouldnt ask for it. maybe 2 hours, her tied to the bed, (if she is flexible enough feet tied to the headboard too) so her pussy is perfectly on Display and then start tickling. until you hear her sobbing for mercy the 1. time. which will Signale that you reached the half time marker.

Fredblogs
06-13-2018, 09:01 AM
Fredblogs I don't think she should have nettles on the soles of her feet but on the tops of her feet and in-between her toes this way will sting more when walk but also show anyone who walks by will see the nettle stings. I like someone saw her and she should also have dinner with you kneeling each knee on a separate chair that is a chair width apart so she is exposed to you making your dinner more enjoyable.

raisethebar
06-15-2018, 06:39 PM
Anymore updates from the last couple of days?

zephyrnem
06-16-2018, 09:58 AM
I think her showers should be in public with a hose. Have her swim in the sundress. How about giving her a public spanking, over your knee? Add to the drive: stop somewhere, and with the blindfold still on, have her get out and walk around the car. Tickle/dunk...her choice...tickle her until she cant stand it and when she yells switch, dunk her head under water for 10 seconds. Then bring her up amd tickle her again...when she cant stand it anymore give her a punishment. Make it less for each 10 minutes she can taje tickle/dunk.

Fredblogs
07-18-2018, 01:53 PM
Update? Must take you a while to catch up with all the days gone by.