PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

MstrMstr
05-29-2018, 02:12 PM
21/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Hello all who may be reading this,

After considerable time 'lurking' on this site, and particularly in the advertisement section, I have decided to send out an advert of my own. I do realise that male masters seeking female slaves is a very common circumstance, and thus I do not expect to be bombarded with responses, by any means. However, given the great resource that is this site, I would be remiss not to at least post an ad and try!

About Me

Obviously, it is crucial for those reading to get a good sense of who I am and what I am like. I am a 21 year old university student from the UK and Ireland, studying in England. As you can imagine, uni takes up a considerable amount of time, but entering into the summer break now free time should not be a problem! I consider myself a relatively sporty person; I play football (soccer), golf, and tennis. I am also pretty musical, LOVE movies and television, as well as a range of other activities. Shared interests are not a must, I suppose, but who knows, the info might be interesting to you! Physically, I am average height (about 5' 11"), slim, brown hair. Not hideous - so don't fear!

Experience

Experience is also a key piece of information. It should be known that while I am not a novice, I am also young, and therefore relatively inexperienced. I have been into this scene for a few years, and have experimented in various areas and styles both alone and with previous subs. I have had a few girlfriends as subs, but nothing too intense in that regard. Things stepped up in terms of online arrangements, of which I have had a few, but nothing stuck long term.

As such, I can safely say I know what I am doing, though I envisage plenty of opportunities to learn together and explore new areas.

I am generally a very kind Master. I think looking after the health of subs is a priority and limits should not be breached. However, I will not be afraid to test the limits of your servitude or push you out of your comfort zone slightly, all in a safe environment. I am strict when necessary, and don't look upon disobedience kindly.

What I am Looking For

Once again, I understand that I, as a guy seeking girls, am hardly in a position to be picky. As such, I welcome all applications, though those that fit at least some of what I specify below will have the greatest chance, naturally.

Firstly, obviously I am seeking those that are born female - any and all ages, though those closer to my own would be nice! Experience is irrelevant - if you are inexperienced, I am happy to help you learn.

It is essential that you have a reasonable amount of free time. One can hardly expect an arrangement such as this to flourish with sparse communication. If you have work or school during particular hours that is of course fine, but as long as some time can be regularly made, and communication kept up, then no issues will be had!

More generally, I am looking for something longer term. I do not enter into these arrangements frivolously and I want to make sure I get the right person. As such, when the right person is found, I hope it will be prolonged, not short term. Prospective subs should be polite and able to communicate well. Someone with a personality besides being a sub is always nice - conversations should flow easily.

With regards to what I look for in terms of my sub's likes and limits, an overview of what I enjoy doing with my subs is listed below. I should expect you to share at least some of these. Obviously if your limits include some of my likes, those activities will not be undertaken:

Likes: Orgasm Control, Spanking, Light Pain, Nipple Torture, Denial, Line Writing, Ice, Humiliation, Semi-Public, Anal, Spanking, Piss
Things I will not ask of you: Scat, Blackmail, Social Suicide, Exposure, Family, Illegal

As some extras:
Pictures at some point would be preferred but not absolutely necessary - not a prerequisite immediately.
Also, I live in the UK and thus if you are in a nearby time zone that may be better logistically. However, I do tend to keep a rather irregular sleep schedule, so those in the US, for example, needn't worry about that.

Applications

I am sure that only a few will reach this stage of the ad, and even fewer will be interested in applying. However, if there are any out there that wish to apply, a few guidelines for doing so are laid out subsequently.

Detail is encouraged. The more I can learn about you from the initial message, the more likely I am to be interested and want to engage in further communication. All those that apply will be messaged back, as a courtesy, but including details about yourself in a well written application is crucial for piquing my interest.

Likes and Limits. Please provide information on these. If they are not compatible with mine, I may struggle to envisage any arrangement working out. As such they are a crucial part of the application.

Please include a few short sentences about the traits and characteristics you are most looking for in a Master. This will provide a helpful guideline for me on the type of relationship you desire and how best to tailor my style to your individual wants. It should be enjoyable for both of us after all!

Well I think that is all I have to say. Thanks to anyone who has stuck around reading for this long, but I figured I would lay it all out there in this ad. Apologies for the essay! If anyone is interested, obviously send me a private message on here - I will respond as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please do get in touch as well.

MstrMstr

xx