PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks any age/female/switch in UK

Arcticowl
06-02-2018, 09:53 AM
22/male/slave seeks any age/female/switch in UK

Hi All,

So I realise most of the posts on here are Males looking for Mistresses but I thought I’d give it a go anyway.

I’m going to be at home by myself for 2 weeks in June and I would ideally like to use this time to meet up with people so this post is mainly for those who are in the UK and can travel to Sheffield where I live. That shouldn’t stop anyone from Sending me a PM/Kik/Skype message to talk if you want my details are at the bottom.

I’ve been browsing on here for a while but not had much interaction otherwise so I’m inexperienced. I don’t mind what age you are but prefer younger, I don’t mind what size you are but prefer skinnier, as long as you are willing to exchange photos and see if we are attracted to each other then I’m happy. The role doesn’t matter either, I gravitate more towards submissive but have a dominant side too.

I am up for trying new things I like the idea of a few fetishes such as bondage and orgasm control but really interested in what you are into, I’m more vanilla at this point however so if you’re into extremes please move on.

Message me if you’re interested in something offline in the UK and maybe meeting during 18-30th June when I’m home alone to have some fun.

Kik: jtarcticowl
Email:[email protected]

Also please message and give feedback or if you are interested in being online friends, I’m up for improving that side of things also as I don’t have much of a clue at the moment and I’d like to know more and id like to talk to more people so don’t be shy!

KR
J T

Bumping the thread as today marks the first day that I have the house to myself. Would love to be controlled by a mistress and told to edge/deny myself etc.
I have toys and I have time so if you’re interested in chatting online or in person In the UK send me a PM/Kik. Details of which are in original post.