PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Scs90
05-31-2018, 04:39 AM
27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

27 m uk. Looking for a long term master/mistress. I am not the fittest or biggest endowed slave, I have a few extra pounds, a bit of a belly but I am working on getting fitter, but I am completely loyal to my master/mistress.

I am married so I need discretion but am able to have daily contact and can cam regularly. I know a lot of people want slaves who are single and live alone but from talking with other slaves this is rarely the case.

I am loyal and dedicated, here to please and pleasure my master/mistress, to follow their commands and obey.

I am willing to push my limits which are scat, family, public, animal, permanent and blood.

Would love a local master/mistress but one who isn't going to use me once then forget about me. I have had several masters/mistresses and have done numerous things for them. From cbt to being rented out on cam to cum eating to group shows.

Any questions please give me a message. I look forward to hearing from you.

I really want to get into eating my cum. I have tried before and had a bit of success. But find I loose the urge one I cum....maybe a ruined organum would work or cum straight into mouth? Looking for a master/mistress who will help me and make me do this.

Again any question you have please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them.

Your potential slave.

Scs90