PDA

View Full Version : 16/F Taking Dares

Sasahouser
10-26-2009, 09:25 PM
I'm back at GetDare, after a long break. And I'm not 15 anymore.
My boyfriend broke up with me 3 weeks ago and it's been 2 weeks since I last came.

I have school tomorrow, and I'm okay with doing dares there.

Likes: Risk of embarrassment, coming, light bondage, discreet public
Okay with: Toys (I have many, but no one to use the remote with now), edging
Dislikes: Pain
Limits: Scat, Family, Friends

Nohbdy123
10-26-2009, 09:31 PM
Put 3 cubes of ice in your butt and edge.

Sasahouser
10-26-2009, 09:41 PM
Haven't you dared me before? O.O

I'll do it in a bit, my ice isn't frozen yet.

pguy203
10-26-2009, 09:42 PM
Hold your piss in for as long as you possibly can. When you do go, measure the volume and post it here. Alternatively, put the volume in your MSN screen name, and if anyone asks come up with an inventive lie about what it means.

Nohbdy123
10-26-2009, 09:58 PM
pretty sure I have before, Welcome back!

Sasahouser
10-26-2009, 10:00 PM
pretty sure I have before, Welcome back!

Thanks! I'm just surprised I remember people here

story_freak
10-27-2009, 02:17 AM
Hi,

ok as you wanna do some dares in school, I dare you to insert a remote controlled toy into your pussy and everytime a student talks in class (not to another student, but to the class as a part of the lesson, maybe to answer a question, the teacher asked) you switch it on, that also means, when you have to answer a question, as you are a student too!

I hope you enjoy this, and you should hope, that you don't have a student, who gives long answers ;)

Please tell me how it went.

Regards
story_freak

thefunman
10-27-2009, 07:30 AM
what dares have you enjoyed in t he past? and how daring you want for school?
dare you to flirt with a nerd at school.

Sasahouser
10-27-2009, 07:33 AM
I'm going to school in an hour. And I haven't peed yet.

I just finished the ice dare now. By the time I edged the first time, the ice was melting out of me a bit. The second one was quick. I almost went over the edge on the third time and I'm still sensitive from it.

Not peeing already feels a bit weird. I normally pee before I sleep, and after, but I'm not allowed to today.

And the vibrator dare, it's a bit hard for me to come without anything touching my clit, it takes too long.

No more teasing/edging dares please, I want to come.

EDIT: I AM a nerd at school, should I flirt with myself then? ^.^

thefunman
10-27-2009, 07:53 AM
wear 1 article of clothing to school. like a long shirt that looks like a dress or a 1 peice dress. and than you must come 7 times at school.

Sasahouser
10-27-2009, 07:00 PM
I was going to measure it, but the pee overflew the measuring cup I was using.
I almost wet myself on the bus ride home though >.>

I was called on to read a paragraph of the book the class is reading, Left Hand of Darkness. Then everyone else started answering questions about it. That dare was hell. I came in my fifth period class, where we were reading about Carnegie and answering Essay Questions @.@

It was almost on straight through the whole period. And I was the person sitting in front of the reader when I came. It felt nice after weeks of holding back, but it's embarrassing in public.

The rest of my classes were tests and movies

I'll wear a one piece dress tomorrow.

Any more dares?

Dark_Baron
10-27-2009, 08:17 PM
Hmm, maybe it's too daring for you so I will give you an "easy" option. Wear a really short skirt without underwear. Then find a shoes shop and pretend you want to try some shoes. Pick a shop working a male assistant. As he is helping you with your shoes, you may either pick the "easy" option trying to keep your legs firm together or you if you feel daring... The important part is to write here what you picked and what happened if you decide to give it a try.

Sasahouser
10-27-2009, 08:26 PM
I won't be shoe-shopping until the weekend. And I'll take the easy option, the hard way is too risky @.@

Dark_Baron
10-27-2009, 08:28 PM
Just good, still, the thrill will be there. You can enhance it by relaxing your legs a bit without really revealing anything.

Sasahouser
10-27-2009, 08:34 PM
I'll try that then, thanks for the idea!

marth
10-28-2009, 06:16 PM
Here's one:

Wear a skirt, with no panties, pick 6 larger items, carry them with you, and have a different one inserted in you every hour. You have to change the items in a (semi) public place, a different location each time and edge each time. you can do it outdoors but it must be different spots each time. keep track of what items you use where you change them and how long it takes to edge.

Marth

pguy203
10-28-2009, 08:13 PM
I was going to measure it, but the pee overflew the measuring cup I was using.
I almost wet myself on the bus ride home though >.>

As punishment for not managing to measure it, you need to pee outside somewhere every day for the next week.