PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/switch seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

BeggingMaid
05-30-2018, 06:11 PM
21/male/switch seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hey everyone,

Last time I posted my ad I sadly didn't find anyone that stayed, the people I did try with were simply too busy. So I figured let's try again. Here's what I said last time with a couple of modifications marked red.

I've been wanting to get back on track with my kinks for a while now and since I've finally setteled into my new college, work, house, ect. I think it's about time I created a new slave ad. This post will be quite extensive since I want to make sure whoever replies to this ad is looking for the same thing as me. Do note I say "relationship" alot, Don't take this word too seriously. Also do keep in mind I suck at writing a flowing text, so this ad will be filled with bulletpoints. So let's get to it shall we?

Who am I?

Boring basic info - I am a 18 year old dutch male. I go to college where I study computer science. I recently lost my job working in a store and I'm currently starting at a new job as a mailman.
Personality - I'm a bit of a silly person most of the time but I do know when to be serious and when not to be. My entire life is basically hedonistic, I live life for fun. I do things because I want to and I don't care about socializing too much.
Nerdy gamer - I am a nerd and I am a gamer. There's absolutely no denying that. I play tons of games on my pc and on my laptop ranging from indie games to larger games like league of legends and garry's mod. I also love watching movies and TV shows (No books though, bad me.)
A few minor notes - There are other things to know about me, but I am not willing to openly discuss these things in a getdare thread. However these things shouldn't effect how you think about me. When you apply and I am considering you I will obviously tell you these things if you want to know.

What am I looking for?

Blackmail - This is definetly a must. I need blackmail to be controlled. However I am naive and I do want to get to know you a little before I give you full control to make me do anything. Once I know you a little I'm happy to supply anything you need to start blackmailing me.
Control - I love being told what to do (obviously). But for most people on getdare this means tasks based on their likes/dislikes. For me other things can be enjoyable aswell, like being told what to wear for a day, what to do, what to eat, where to go. I generally enjoy plain commands that don't include kinks aswell as ones that do include kinks. For example: Bored and think I enjoy a bit of punishment? Tell me to walk to college instead of taking the bus. I'd absolutely hate getting up early and having to walk an hour, but I'd enjoy following the command.
Rediscovery of my likes/dislikes/limits - See my signature? I don't feel I've properly discovered those things. I want to dump my likes, dislikes and limits. I want to start over and discover with you. I want to find things I enjoy and things I don't. I want to try new things and I want you to guide me in it. I want us to find what we found we like.
Consistency - I am autistic and consistency makes me feel more comfortable. I love having things I can count on because it makes me feel safe. Do note that I absolutely do not like being controlled just because of my autism, being controlled does turn me on.

What am I NOT looking for?

Insanity - Please be reasonable when giving me tasks and rules, I'm not looking to ruin my life AT ALL. I'm looking to add to it.
Exposure - I absolutely do not want to be exposed with any senstive info I supply you with. I am also not looking for a trigger happy person that will expose me as soon as I mess up once. I however am looking for someone that will expose me if I completely disobey, If I don't do a task and keep unobediently denying my punishments, threaten me with exposure and if I do not comply, Please do expose me. Exposure should be your last resort.
Findom - Yes this is a taboo on getdare, but I've seen people not mention it on getdare, then starting about it on kik. I am in no way interested in paying you "tribute". However I do give birthday/christmas/whatever presents like a boring normal person. Do not apply if you want to control me financially

What describes the perfect dominant for me

Preferably a Mistress - I would really prefer to be dominated by a female, however I am open to males applying and I will defintly consider them.
Honest - Honesty is extremely important to me in a relationship, I don't want to feel like the relationship is fake or forced.
Realistic - I've had it before. Some things are just not possible. I can't do everything for you, however much I wish I could. I'm looking for someone who understands what is possible and what is clearly of the table.
Available - We are all busy humans, we work, we go to school, we eat, we sleep, ect. I definetly understand that. But please don't apply if you don't have the time, because that wouldn't be fun for either of us. For the love of God make sure you actually have the time to drive down this road. All people I've tried with simply underestimated how busy they are and ended up ending it.
Speaks english - Just speak proper english. I understand we all make little mistakes in grammar and spelling and noone is perfect at english, but if you have trouble reading my ad or if you spk lik dis wher u cn barly ndrstnd wht u r saing, Please don't apply. Yes, I do speak dutch. However speaking dutch is a HUGE turnoff for me.
Real - This is basically reffering to honest in more depth. I'm really looking for someone who is real. I will notice if you are fake, I know all the tricks and I will figure out if you are real or not. If I feel like you are fake and you aren't willing to prove yourself we are simply done.
Young-ish - I don't have a giant problem with age, although please stay reasonable. Don't be a creep.
Preferably geeky - I am a geek. I will use gifs, nerdy references, lame jokes, ect. in a normal conversation. If you don't know a little about things like marvel, movies like starwars and lord of the rings, internet jokes/memes, whatever... We might not go well together. (Do keep in mind facebook/Instagram/Twitter posts do not count as internet jokes/memes in my opinion)
Serious - I want a serious relationship, I'm not looking for a quick hookup.
Fun - I am absolutely in no way looking for a dominant that gives commands and only expects a "yes Miss/Sir" or "no Miss/Sir", nothing else. I want to have fun, Have personality, chat with me. Talk to me like I'm your friend, not your chore.

What do I offer in return?

Fun - If you enjoy dominating and you see yourself in the statements above we will definetly have fun. Who doesn't like fun right?
Obedience - I am generally very obedient and with blackmail this should absolutely not be a problem.
Friendship - I think this is extremely important, A D/s relationship shouldn't only be about dominating. It should also be about friendship. I will definetly be your friend and you can always talk to me.
My time - I will invest time into our relationship. I will always be available whenever possible. You will be a priority. The only thing that's more important than you is normal things, like my future, my family and my health.
My effort - I will put effort into making our relationship work, I won't expect everything to be easy to do.
Proof - After you start blackmailing me I will absolutely supply proof of all tasks done. No execeptions.

Now onto the less boring stuff! How do you apply?

Send me a message on kik, my username is BeggingMaid. If you are interested and don't have kik, get it, Please.
Heres a few general guidelines to applying:
-Tell me a little information about yourself, who are you?
-Tell me what appeals to you, why did you apply?
-Tell me what you found interesting, what do you want to know more about?
-Tell me what you don't like about my ad, is there anything you don't want?
-Tell me what you enjoy, what do you like that's not mentioned?
-Absolutly no spoilers to any tv shows, I'm generally an episode behind.
-The quick brown fox...
-Don't send me lemons, what am I supposed to do with those?!? Burn your house down?

If you read this after reading the entire ad, thanks for showing interest. If you simply skipped like over half the text because you are a cool kid that doesn't need to read, Go back to school.

Thanks for reading!

Screamnbeaver
06-18-2018, 03:14 PM
Are you still looking

striker28us
09-14-2019, 03:53 AM
COngrats on your Add bud being Top#1 I wish my work m-f 7am to4 pm allowed me time too Use blackmail n control you it be lots of Fun. I to am a star trek Nerd n wannabe gamer 36 M from FL Master/Dom Friend /hypnoTist ect...just average joe from the south who is creative and Loves Fun. LMK if im too old n boring and need not to dwnld kik n apply ect.....Love your articulate and real and ready to Open up to try do new things ect.