PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

NoTruthJustDare
05-30-2018, 08:11 PM
25/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

I am looking for both male-servant and maid-servant. I am looking for a live-in so you should be in Dallas TX or willing to relocate. I am looking for old style slavery. Roman style actually like in Spatacus and other roman movie you have seen.

To make it clearer which is I am looking for TPE where you will be mine until I release you and I am in charge of everything.

You will be responsible for chores and tasks given. From cleaning the house to cooking to cleaning me in a bath. There is no task that is too hard for you.

You will make my food when I am hungry. You will be my footstool or my chair. You will simply be my toy.

You will eat what I eat and sleep on my couch. I may get you a room with bed if you perform well.

Sex is just a small part and most likely that it will never happen but it could. I mostly prefer to jerk off than having sex with a slave.

You may work part time if you are quick with houseworks and that money will be put into the saving for you in case I release you.

Don't make me mad, you will regret it. I will give you pain until you beg for your life.

Ask me if you have any question before you submit. Once you do, there is no turning back.