PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in US (serious replies only)

NcLiving
05-30-2018, 03:44 PM
22/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in US (serious replies only)

Hey Everyone,

I'm a 22 y/o male college student. In recent years I've learned of my urge to please females. Sadly, I don't seem to find woman around me with the same interest. I've decided to give this a shot. I'm willing to dedicate as much free time as I must to serve the right mistress. I'll let you have ultimate control over a variety of factors in my life. I'd prefer to begin with an offline relationship, but who knows where this may go. I understand that any mistress has a vast range of options to pick a slave. However, I'm positive you're not going to find someone like myself. I'm an attractive male who gives off an alpha male vibe. Feel free to change this about me if you'd like :P Anyway, PM me on here for my kik and we'll see where this goes. My kinks and limits will be listed below.

Thanks for your time.

Likes: Cuckolding, humiliation, worship, sissification, ass play, chastity, moderate pain, cum eating, etc. (There is a lot not listed here. I advise you to communicate any preferences you have :) )

Limits: anything effecting family/friends, scat, blood, animals, etc. (There is not much about me that can't be changed with time and patience)