PDA

View Full Version : BDSM/Kink Mentors

lola.fox
05-30-2018, 08:33 AM
Have you wanted to pass on your knowledge to other kinksters who you think could benefit from your experiences? Do you want other to have a positive and enjoyable view of kink? Are you interested in talking and teaching while refraining from play? If so, you should consider being a mentor!

If you’re interesting in becoming a mentor, please realize this is not a hookup thread or way to get submissives/slaves/dominants/etc. You’re here to give guidance and pass on your experiences to less experienced gD members, members who are looking to take on a new dynamic, those interested in learning the ins and outs of a new kink and help people through hurdles in their bdsm relationships. If this sounds like something your interested in, please fill out the application listed below and comment your response on this thread.

**Mentees - if you see a Mentor who stand out to you and fits your parameters, please reach out to them!****

Mentor Application:

BDSM Identity/Role:

Relationship Status:

Who you are:

Preferred Mentee Gender:

Areas of BDSM/Kink I am available to mentor in:

Preferred method of communication:

Butterfly
05-30-2018, 08:54 AM
Mentor Application:

BDSM Identity/Role: Sub, Little, Brat, Domme,

Relationship Status: Married & Taken

Who you are:I am a helpful Butterfly. I joined getDare 5 years ago and through an ad I met a wonderful man who is now my husband. Him and I have been in an on and off D/s relationship for the past 4 years. Before that, I had a few other short term D/s relationships as well. For the past year, we have been exploring my little side and a part time DD/lg dynamic.

I have been a Domme for 3 years, and have had two long term subs. My current sub and I are in a three way blackmail dynamic with another Domme.

My biggest strengths are organization and communication. My passions are kink, helping people and being social. I love meeting new people and although I can sometimes appear to be scary, I really am super sweet and nice and easy to talk to.

Preferred Mentee Gender: Any

*Communication
*DD/lg or Little things
*Anal
*Toys
*Relationship advice
*D/s

Preferred method of communication:My prefered method is google hangouts, however, I am also available through PM, kik or skype as well. Send me a PM first and we can discuss what works best for us.

hypnoslut
06-05-2018, 01:52 PM
BDSM Identity/Role: dom

Relationship Status: complicated

Who you are: a master who specializes in playing little games, physical and mind

Preferred Mentee Gender: dont care, everyone is welcome

Areas of BDSM/Kink I am available to mentor in: i have experience in most, but control and hummiliation are my most used kinks( and games of course)

send me a pm or contact me on kik @wesley.j.l

IceMaiden
06-05-2018, 03:13 PM
Mentor Application:

BDSM Identity/Role:
Sub, little, brat, domme, masochist, sadist

Relationship Status:
Very much taken.

Who you are:
Most people know me as Icey on Gd, I've been a member of the site for about 9 years now and have dabbled in several different kinks both off and online. I have had two long term subs who I am still close with, am currently in a 3 way dynamic with my current sub and another domme - you will know them as Butterfly and Jaro, and have been with my current dom for almost three years. I always try to be helpful, albeit I do have a low tolerance for lies and drama. I think my biggest strengths are being honest, my sense of humour and giving appropiate advice - I don't do any sugar coating. I have been told I can be scary to approach because I am so opinionated, but I really am extremely easy to get along with!

Preferred Mentee Gender:
Any

DDLG
Relationship advice
Communication
Humiliation/degradation
Safewords and consent
Pain
D/s

gD PM