PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

NotStoner420
05-30-2018, 07:42 AM
23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

Hello! I am looking for someone to spice up my daily life. Unfortunately, my last search didn’t last long, so now I’m back in search of fun times (and maybe not so fun times?) through submission. I want to give up control to someone. I don’t want to just submit physically though, I’m looking for an emotional connection. I have some experience with submission, but nothing lasting longer than a month. Here’s to this time being different!

About Me

I am a 23 year old male living on the West Coast of the United States, currently in college studying math and physics. I’m quite tall, with a slender build. I’m a pretty quiet person when I’m not on the internet, but once I warm up to someone I’m a big ol’ goofball. I love good conversation and hope that we would have many. I’m also a big nerd. Whether it’s a calculus textbook, a competitive video game, a movie, or a good book; I GET DOWN. I love music, though it’s hard for me to get into country and R&B for some reason. I play instruments and dance like I have two left feet. I tend to laugh at myself a lot because I am almost always making a fool of myself. I get really passionate about stuff. I guess you could consider me a high-achiever, but I am also young, naive, and have a lot to learn about life.

What I seek:

I’m mainly looking for something online through chat. I have no problems with pictures as trust is developed, no face pictures though! Time zone doesn’t matter so long as our schedules can link up in some way. Originally I was looking for a summer fling, and I still kind of am, but I’m open to shorter term or longer term arrangements depending. Timewise, I’ll mostly be free late at night on weekends and sporadically throughout the day on weekdays. I think I’ll have between one and two hours a day for submitting, but there’s also a lot of room for fluctuation in my open summer schedule. I really want to explore various ways of giving up control; sexual or nonsexual. Below I am going to attempt to highlight some of my main interests, but as I mentioned, I’m pretty inexperienced and there are a lot of things that I’d be willing to try with the right person, so please communicate, I will do the same.

-Orgasm Control: I would love handing over the proverbial keys to my orgasms to you. I find the thought of waking up not knowing whether or not I’m going to cum is hot. Ideally we could find some sort of balance between periods of denial and abusive masturbation ;)

-Schedule control?: I’m not really sure what to call this one? I am a person that likes to focus on self improvement, but I often struggle when it comes to keeping regularities that are in my best interest. Perhaps a bedtime or wake up time could be enforced? Or regular workouts? I would like my days to feel a little more regimented, and if I could twist that motivation to better my own health, all the better!

-Humiliation: Humiliation is probably the thing that makes me feel most submissive. Humiliation makes me feel my place as a sub. Maybe have me sleep in some bright pink panties? Or eat my meals out of a bowl like a dog?

-Exploring different dynamics: As I’ve mentioned, I’m fairly inexperienced when it comes to playing with a Dominant. I would definitely like exploration in general to be a theme in this D/s arrangement. I’ve never really tried being a little or pet play but I’m definitely interested in getting my feet wet.

-Feminization: This seems to be very popular among the men on this site and in a sense I’m no different. I definitely don’t want to go full femme, but the humiliation of being feminized really turns me on. I think it is the taboo nature of it that gets me. I’m also very interested in having an orgasm through anal, I’ve never had enough self-control/ patience in order to achieve it.

Limits:
-tasks including my friends & family
-anything illegal
-face pictures
-public (within reason)
-scat
-blood
-CBT

Toys (I am open to buying toys from time to time)
-3 shitty chastity devices:1 metal, 1 plastic, and another new plastic one
-7.5' dildo
-5' vibrator
-panties
-small, medium, and large butt plug
-more to come

If you’ve made it this far I commend you. Thank you for reading. Maybe you should take it to the next level by messaging me? ;) I have some last notes though. Please be fluent in English, otherwise, we won’t be able to communicate very well. Also, if you’re are older than 45 I think you’d be to mature for me.

So if you are considering having me as your sub, know that I am honest and will put a lot of effort into our dynamic. I expect similar effort and honesty from you in return.

How to Apply
All you need to do to apply is send me a message here on GD. After that we might take the conversation to Kik or something. Please send some information about yourself in the message. Here are some ideas:
-Who are you?
-What about my ad do you like?
-What don’t you like about the ad?
-Do you have any hobbies?

The more detailed the message the better. Set the precedent! Thanks for reading :)

STONER

Jaro
06-03-2018, 02:09 AM
This is a well written ad! Refreshing among all the crap ads on here. I hope you find someone!

NotStoner420
06-03-2018, 06:35 PM
I appreciate that Jaro, thanks!

Just wanted to give this a little bump. I am still looking. Originally I said I was looking for something no longer than a month, but I'm open to longer term things as well and in many cases would prefer a longer term thing (though I am moving in about a month and that is why I initially started looking for a short term Dominant). It really depends on how well we hit it off really.

And as a note, though I don't necessarily see myself as a sissy, being feminized is a big turn on for me, so if you're not into that please don't reply.

NotStoner420
06-24-2018, 01:35 PM
I'm closing this thread now as I have found someone. Thank you to all those who were interested. Cheers!