PDA

View Full Version : Sticks and stones may break my bones, but the names you use excite me

kurious kat
05-30-2018, 07:10 AM
What's in a name? A rose by any other name would... wait, did you just call that rose "My Little Pisspot?" Seriously?

Many people enjoy using verbal degradation to throw someone off-balance. Some like profanity for the shock value, while others prefer more socially acceptable terms that nonetheless strike home.

Of course, words do have the power to linger, so it's important to choose yours effectively, and critical to build trust and plan some aftercare if you're doing any sort of humiliation play.

So: what is it about name-calling that works for you? Please discuss things like

What's one name (or label) that leaves you a little weak in the knees?

Does it work for you at any time, or only under certain conditions?

Do you feel good in the moment but worse afterwards, does it make you feel stronger all the way through, or is it hard for you right from the start?

What do you do while coming down from humiliation play to ensure everyone involved is all right in the long term?

Are there any names that just don't work for you at all (ie: you can't take them seriously, or they're just a straight turn-off when applied in your presence)?

LitDarkness
06-09-2018, 07:01 PM
What's in a name? A rose by any other name would... wait, did you just call that rose "My Little Pisspot?" Seriously?

Many people enjoy using verbal degradation to throw someone off-balance. Some like profanity for the shock value, while others prefer more socially acceptable terms that nonetheless strike home.

Of course, words do have the power to linger, so it's important to choose yours effectively, and critical to build trust and plan some aftercare if you're doing any sort of humiliation play.

So: what is it about name-calling that works for you? Please discuss things like I like it because it makes me squirmy inside and blushy. I like the worthless feeling that does come with it.

What's one name (or label) that leaves you a little weak in the knees?Whore. Whore is my favorite name to be called.

Does it work for you at any time, or only under certain conditions?It is conditional. Someone I have never met/have no involvement with doing this would anger me.

Do you feel good in the moment but worse afterwards, does it make you feel stronger all the way through, or is it hard for you right from the start?It is hard from the start but gets easier as it goes on. I will need aftercare after or I will feel worse.

What do you do while coming down from humiliation play to ensure everyone involved is all right in the long term? Make sure everyone is alright and this really caters to the person, to make sure they aren't hurt etc. from it. Everyone needs different things after humiliation play and I don't usually top in this.

Are there any names that just don't work for you at all (ie: you can't take them seriously, or they're just a straight turn-off when applied in your presence)?
Bitch is a name that just angers me and ruins the mood.

IceMaiden
07-25-2018, 09:31 AM
What's one name (or label) that leaves you a little weak in the knees?
Brainless, cumdump, fuckmeat, fucktoy, worthless whore, cunt, cockhole....I have a lot :o

Does it work for you at any time, or only under certain conditions?
It only works if it is AM saying it. If anyone else tried it they wouldn't like my response! And I have to already be in at least some subby frame of mind for it to have the full effect. (Though it can also help propel me to that subby place more quickly too.)

Do you feel good in the moment but worse afterwards, does it make you feel stronger all the way through, or is it hard for you right from the start?
It used to be difficult because of my upbringing and past issues based on abuse. But as AM and I have explored more with this type of play, it has become one of my favourite types of play. Now that I don't have hang ups surrounding the words, when AM uses them they just make me wetter and more subby. :o

What do you do while coming down from humiliation play to ensure everyone involved is all right in the long term?
AM always provides me with aftercare and always makes sure I know everything he said was for the purpose of the scene and that he doesn't actually believe the things he said about me/called me.

Tramp, slag, skank, I just don't like these words at all and they turn me off and make me defensive. Pig/piggy or anything correlating to weight and looks are a big no as well because of my past food issues and eating disorders.
Fuck muffin I giggle at every single time!

lucicle22
07-25-2018, 09:52 AM
I generally like most names, just don't like anything to do with my weight as that is something that I'm not happy with and am working hard to change

Simi
09-22-2018, 09:29 AM
Most terms suit me especially ones related to play. Despite having that piggy part of me anyone going along the lines of fat humiliation or trying to call me stupid will immediatly turn me off though. I think people when calling names have to be very careful with those 2 catgories.

With me when people call me something that just contrasts with me or what we are doing it can throw me out of it as well, so the names need to be tailored to the right headspace and the play that is occuring.