PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any location (webcam not required)

Subby Wolf
05-29-2018, 01:49 PM
26/male/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any location (webcam not required)

Hi everyone! Its been a loooooong time since I've posted anything on this site, and since I'm now looking for something kind of specific, I thought I would post an ad!

Who am I?
I'm a 26 year old white guy with a slim/average build at 145 lbs. Usually i get mistaken for my early 20s so I supose thats a good thing! I have been on and off GetDare a lot through through the years and have mostly always good experiences. I've also had the great fortune to live a lot of peoples wet dreams of bdsm fun and experiences in real life. Oh the stories I could tell... ;3

Anyways, I usually take the form of the sub in these scenarios. (If you cant tell by my profile haha) I love to serve and it brings me great pleasure when my owner is surprised by how thoughtful, thorough, and the amount of effort I put forth into tasks. Being sissy/girly is a ton of fun! However, I own my own home, and have a job so I dont have as much time by myself as I used to have. Which leads me into...

What Im looking for
Im looking for a female who has a domme side, but likes to serve every once in a while. Now I say that loosely. It can sway one way or the other, it all depends on our chemistry. You think you would prefer doing tasks? Great! You want to be in charge more often than not? Im at your command! I would like a relationship to develop and grow and be two people who get along and can communicate well.

My job has a rotating schedule (we can discuss times) so I'm not available to serve all the time, which is more of a reason I'm looking for a switch. If I can't have fun serving, I think someome should. ;P I put that a webcam is not required, but if you want to use one, thats fine too.

Main Interests
This should be one of the easier sections, as I'm open to a lot of things! However the ones that I really enjoy are:
~Forced Sissy/crossdressing
~Petplay
~Diapers
~Toys
~Denial
~Humiliation
~Spankings
~Bondage/BDSM

NOTE*** Just because its not on this list doesn't mean I dont like it, or won't do it. I beleive we should be able to effectively communicate what we like and don't like and should be able to incorporate whatever we see fit. Its not a finite list! If you like something not on here, LETS TALK ABOUT IT!! ;3

Anyways, I think thats all I have for now! Any questions, just let me know!! Thanks for reading!

PS...any pretty bois reading this, you may message me too and I miiiight make an exception ;)

I probably should also add that I do have many toys and things, and I hope you have some fun items as well!