PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in US

selflockedboi
05-27-2018, 05:17 PM
23/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in US

Hello Again!

My name is selflockedboi and I am currently looking for a dominant/master or something of the sort for some play.

I'm a 23 year old nerdy, slim gay male from Texas.
I'm studying Electrical Engineering although I'm only a sophomore since I switched degrees a couple years after deciding my original degree path wasn't for me.

My primary kink is chastity, as you might have guessed by my name.

I do lock myself very often for up to weeks at a time, sometimes showcasing things on my own personal tumblr.

Other "likes" would include ruined orgasms, humiliation, hidden public, name-calling (if the Dominant enjoys it, not a necessity), forced exercise, bathroom control.

Dislikes (but still would be able to do) include: body writing, pain, hidden crossdressing.

Limits are overt crossdressing, permanent, family, social suicide, urethral insertions, wax/heat play.

I am looking for a strong, demanding, dominant but I do also have a place in my submissive heart for the sweeter dominants unless they're total pushovers. I'm not looking for a total sociopath, maybe just a half-sociopath :P.

My chastity is very important to me, and I'm currently on a maximum 3-week chastity session, and it is important to me that you honor that.

*Important*
I won't show face initially. I need to learn to trust you enough before that. I can still take plenty of other pictures though... but please don't just rush in asking for X-Y-Z picture before actually talking to me first and establish our roles.

If you would like to chat more, feel free to contact me on kik at selflockedboi