PDA

View Full Version : Truth/Story Telling Chat Event - Next Event Wednesday June 20 at 7:00 pm MT

Butterfly
05-27-2018, 05:13 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC7SZq4pVq_dMh9G5ysDqzgLMHuK07X NHNF9RwFYvmFzK9EhmZiQ

I will use this thread to post the scheduled
TRUTH/STORYTELLING Events!

What is this event?
The Truth/Storytelling event is an event held in a getDare Chat Room. The whole point of the event is to get to know each other by answering fun questions that hopefully lead to elaborate answers, or answers that engage the chatters and prompt them to tell us a story about their experiences.

How does it work?
Once everybody gathers in the chat room, I will ask a question using the topic button. This will clear chat of anything being said (feel free to look back in the history if you missed anything).

Everybody is welcome to share their answer and/or discuss other peoples answers. The purpose is to make conversation.

Once we have all finished answering/talking, I will ask a new question.

Do you have a question idea?
If you have an idea for a question, please send me a pm prior to the event, or you can even send me a whisper during the event. Remember that we want the questions to prompt longer answers and/or promote discussion.

Butterfly
05-27-2018, 05:14 PM
Next Event will be held on
Wednesday June 20 at 7:00 pm MT
in the
Truth or Dare Chat Room

Jaro
06-17-2018, 07:03 PM
I'll be here..................!!

Butterfly
06-20-2018, 04:49 PM
Unfortunately real life has got in the way and I need to cancel this event tonight.

I will reschedule when possible.