PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

KindMaster11
05-27-2018, 12:09 PM
22/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello!

I am a master, 22 years of age, looking for a boy to own online. I am from Europe, so I prefer the slave living in a timezone close to mine (GMT, CET...). That does not mean that I will not consider slaves from other locations, as long as they can adapt their schedule and online time to be as close to mine as possible.

About me as a master.

I am a master, that respects his slaves. I want them to obey me, but I can also help them through trouble with a positive word. I am available most of the time, other than that I will specify when I cannot respond (school, other events). I will expect the same of the slave. My main way of communcation is Kik, but I use Skype for live streaming and mail for sending files. I like to talk to my slaves, but in order for me to show my face a real trust must be developed. And that is not a matter of a day or two...

Who am I looking for?

I am looking for a boy, preferably between 18 and 20 years old. The slave needs to be fit. I won't say I am demanding a six pack (it is a plus), but chubby and fat won't do for me. Sorry. I would appreciate if the slave would send a photo of his body in the application (see below). The face is a big plus, but it is not neccesary, as I understand it is difficult showing yourself like this. But after some time, when trust develops, I will expect the slave to show his face and talk to me.

What should the slave be prepared to do?

Now I must point out, that I am looking for a serious long term relationship here. I need a boy who is willing to commit himself to another person, me as his master in this case. I need a boy who would be willing to give me control of his life - like what he wears to school/work, when he goes to sleep, when he is allowed to pee... that kind of thing. Of course, details would be different from person to person. I would also like that the slave has some privacy either to do some tasks and film them or for live webcam sessions.

After we would get to know each other a bit, the slave would be given a contract to sign. After that I would expect him to be available for me as I will be available to him. The slave must be obedient in all things and I will be quite strict about that, but I also like to be kind to my slaves if they deserve it and grow a bit of an emotional connection with them.

I would like a slave with as few limits as possible (although I will respect them). Though the slave should be prepared to shave, wear marks of ownership in hidden places and so on.

Of course I assure the slave complete privacy (if he wishes it). What happens between us, stays between us!

The APPLICATION

Now for the important thing. If you think you have what it takes, if you have little limits, or you are prepared to get over them with a good master, if you are prepared to be trained and owned by someone completelly, then send me the following things.

1. Your Age
2. Your Location (it could just be a time zone)
3. Your height and weight
4. Your limits (you could include what you like, dislike, but limits are the ones I am most interested in)
5. Your experience - were you ever a slave before, what you liked/hated, what have you been ordered to do... And if you might have any toys (not necessary). I like begginers as long as they are seriously commited.
6. A short (or longer - I like to read ;) ) description of yourself, your idea of what this relationship would look like and what makes you the perfect slave boy for me.
7. A photo of your body (full frontal) and a separate photo of your feet.

You can PM me your application here or send it to KIK: "Cloudis11"

I look forward to hearing from you slave ;)

KindMaster11
07-02-2018, 07:13 AM
I am looking for a slave again. Serious boys only please :)