PDA

View Full Version : 29/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US (serious replies only)

Johneyyisasluttt
05-27-2018, 09:06 AM
29/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US (serious replies only)

hello, my name is josh im a 28 year old male who s looking for a master or mistress to teach me in the ways of being a submissive. i have had a few different short term relationships which were great but what im really looking for is something more longterm. a list of a few things i look for in someone is they must be intelligent and be able to hold a conversation, i know sexual things are part of whats going to happen but i want to know who you are outside of the dom/submissive relationship get to know the ins and outs of what makes you well you. i like for my dom to become a friend that i can freely talk to and be able to tell anything to them. to this end i think its the most important thing for a dom/submissive relationship to last. also i want someone that isnt afraid to put me in my place when they so deem it.

somethings about me:
i like to play guitar and am currently in a local band that is really starting to take off. i also like to play video games in my spare time as well and play magic the gathering( ultmate nerd lol). i work at walmart in the afternoon so most of my communication will be at night considering i dont get off till 11pm est.

now for my likes( some of these i would like for my dom to have in common)
chastity
anal
nipple torture
feminization
cum play
pain
cbt
bondage

somethings i would like to try
sensory deprivation
long term butt plug wear
milking
and some more may be added as i come up with more things i see that i would like to try

limits are
scat
piss
full public
blackmail
family
pets

now for the fun part if you made it this far and would like to get ahold of me shoot me a message on here and ask any questions you ay have for me.. im willing to talk and do a week trial with you and if everything works out we can discuss anything further if things get that far

hope to hear from you