PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/switch seeks 21+/male/master in any location

ShuyGuy191
05-26-2018, 02:47 AM
27/male/switch seeks 21+/male/master in any location

Hello, and thanks for looking at my add. You can call me Tiger for now.
I'm a 27 year old gay man looking for a master to break me in.

I'm not new to the scene, but I have never attempted a dom/sub relationship online. I'm not looking for anything long term, unless we end up meshing well. Being newish I'm open to many options for how you would like to control me. Spreading from being stern but kind, to treating me like a dog. Just make sure we talk about it before launching right into dom behavior please. As long as you enjoy giving me orders and humiliating me every now and again, we should get along well.

My turn ons include bondage, chastity, edging, anal, pain, pics/video, and limit pushing; to name a few. Surprising me is always a plus.
My absolute limits are urine, scat, and sounding. Don't even consider these three options and you may be surprised what I'm willing to try.

I have an array of butt plugs, dildos, ropes, and clothespins at my disposal. Purchases can be made at request(not demand), I'm not made of money after all. I can take photos and video, but do not have a webcam. I can be convinced to get one if things go well.

While I am more than happy to please my new master, I will be hiding my face and tattoos in photos until I trust you more.
I am MST, I work 4PM to 12AM most nights. As long as you can work outside that time range I am all yours.

If you're interested or have any questions or have any further questions don't hesitate to PM me here, or my kik: Tygirr