PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Miss Jessi
05-25-2018, 02:11 PM
19/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hey all,
My name is Jessi, I'm 19 years young and am looking for someone to have fun with this summer. I am currently a student in college in the United States and until school returns in August, I am looking for a master to help make my summer break a bit more interesting. I urge you to please read everything below before contacting me!
Thanks,
Miss Jessi

A Quick Introduction

As I said above, I am a 19 year old college student living in the USA. I am currently studying literature and art history, I love going for long runs, and, oh yeah, I'm pretty big into the whole master/slave, dom/sub relationship. I'm not sure where it began, but the few boyfriends I've had have made me realize I enjoy being told what to do as much as I like ordering others to do something. I am 5'6" tall, weigh just under 130 pounds, have long blonde hair that I usually keep up in a ponytail, and have a pretty athletic body. I'm not against sending out pics, just not to random strangers! I've lurked around this site for a while not posting all too much, just reading and taking everything in. Last year I tried to find someone to role play master/slave with, but was overwhelmed at the amount of replies I received and balked on choosing anyone. This time around I am more aware of the process and will be ready for anything. All my likes and limits are in my signature, anything you don't see just means I haven't tried it yet and I would probably be open to it at least once before I make a judgement on where it would fall.

Who Can Help Me

First and foremost I am looking for someone who is looking to develop a relationship more than just telling me what to do. I can go on this website anytime of the day and find stuff to try out, I want someone I can talk to who knows what they are doing. That person is preferably male and close to my age, but I won't discriminate on anyone who contacts me. I also want to relay that this arrangement would mostly be for this summer until the end of August, but if it is working out I wouldn't say no to continuing on for the foreseeable future. If you're going to contact me, please don't just leave a kik username or say you're interested, I actually want to hear a littler bit about you, odds are I won't answer anyone who does that.

If you've read down this far, I thank you for your time and your patience :clap:. I hope I can find someone soon!
:D-Jessi-:D

Miss Jessi
05-25-2018, 02:39 PM
For some reason, my signature isn't showing up on the post and I'm not sure how to make that happen? Here are my likes/limits:

Likes: orgasm control/denial, pussy torture, nipple play, humiliation, mild pain, bondage, hot/cold, being told what to do
Willing to do: anal, diapers, wedgie, piss/poop, semi-public, line writing, corner time, spanking, messy
Hard Limits: public, illegal, friends/family, blood, extreme pain, permanent, anything to do with eating or drinking stuff from my body

akechi106
05-25-2018, 02:48 PM
I will say, your ad was a Delight to read, i do hope you find someone worth your time. Good Luck :)

MasterMichaelNY
05-25-2018, 10:54 PM
Nice ad girl, I wish you the best of luck on finding your perfect Master.
Serve him well.

Also don't feel shy to post or PM Master here on the board. We don't bite, that hard.

tickle_monster
05-26-2018, 01:50 AM
That was a really lovely advert, nicely laid out and clearly describing what you need. If I were closer to your timezone (and possibly age) I would definitely message you, but sometimes doing this online from the UK with a sub in the US can be tricky. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

Dominic4e
05-27-2018, 01:09 PM
Hi I saw your ad and I'm interested
A bit about myself
I am male 23 from the UK but I live in America (I just moved)
I am 6,2 and I have quite a sporty body. I love surfing and rock climbing
What am I like as a Master
I am calm and helpful but if the slave wishes I can be strict. I like to talk to the slave not just give orders because I think that is essential to a good relationship.
Experience
I have 2 years experience and I know a lot about this subject
Finally I hope you read this reply and if you are interested please kik me at Dominic4e and you can ask me more questions
Hope to see you on kik

Jsdowling
05-29-2018, 03:06 PM
Hi I really enjoyed reading your thread very detailed. I am an 18 years young male living in the Uk. I’m 5’8 and weight 170 lbs. I would love to be your master. I’m not looking for something to do all the time but a few times a week would be fun I would also really like something just for the summer and to talk about other stuff you want to talk about. I love blonde too haha
I haven’t much experience in this but hopefully we could learn from each other if you’re interested
My kik is jsdowl