PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Littleboyblue123
05-25-2018, 08:06 AM
27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Hi! As the title says im a slave looking for a master or mistress. For the moment im looking for some short term fun. If we really click than this could become something more perminent but for the moment im am free all day today and would love to spend that time being someones bitch! :) A little about me; im in college and work in a hospital which keeps me pretty busy. As for my kinks i am hugely into forced ageplay/diaper play. In fact im in a diaper and onesie as i type this out. If you want to have fun humiliating me and making me your personal baby bitch we would definitely work well together. Other than that i LOVE humiliation in general, tease and denial, chastity, tasks and rules, verbal humiliation, and being forced to obey against my will. My limits are face pics (at least before weve built some trust), full public, illegal, blood, family and friends, aaaaaaand i think thats it). If you are interested or have any questions please pm me or message me on kik (username is yourlittleproperty2). Cant wait for someone to come and claim me as their bitch!

Just wanted to add that im good with non ageplay stuff too. If you arent into that stuff but still like controlling and humiliating then we should get along just fine.