PDA

View Full Version : Chat up while naked?

andrew_b
05-24-2018, 02:56 PM
Have you ever tried to chat someone up while naked?

If so, why?

striker101
05-24-2018, 07:38 PM
I've chatted on Skype while naked when the other person wasn't, usually after losing a strip game. I kinda like staying naked after sex and chatting a bit with the guy I was with even after he's gotten dressed.

It's not something I really actively try to do, but CMNM is pretty hot, and fun.

andrew_b
05-25-2018, 12:04 AM
I've chatted on Skype while naked when the other person wasn't, usually after losing a strip game. I kinda like staying naked after sex and chatting a bit with the guy I was with even after he's gotten dressed.

It's not something I really actively try to do, but CMNM is pretty hot, and fun.

Ah okay, well was really talking about face to face

rhode64
05-25-2018, 01:24 AM

If so, why?

I havnt actually chatted anyone up while naked but have chatted to people while naked which has led to some sexy fun and games many times .

kinkerling
05-25-2018, 01:49 AM
I have and I do most of the time..... FREE WILLY
Ok but on a serious note, I think its really kinky being naked chatting to people when they dont know u naked.

Truckernaut42
05-25-2018, 08:06 PM
Yep, at a nude beach and at a sex club.

dinesh
05-27-2018, 12:43 AM

If so, why?

I had a friend come over for sex one day, after having sex he showered and got dressed, I showered but just didn't bother to get dressed, he stayed the night, we talked about various topics, browsed the web, etc. I am comfortable naked and am almost always naked at home, for me it was normal. If he said anything I would get dressed, since he did not, I did not bother to.

andrew_b
05-28-2018, 12:54 AM
I have and I do most of the time..... FREE WILLY
Ok but on a serious note, I think its really kinky being naked chatting to people when they dont know u naked.

Yes this is the exact scenario I'm talking about