PDA

View Full Version : Starting A Full Time Maid/Slave Position

BeckiiFTW
05-24-2018, 02:48 PM
Not posted much here but I wanted to share that I will be (if all goes well) starting a position as a full time domestic and sexual slave for a lovely couple. I have had the fantasy for years and I finally decided I need to get away from my current life, make a change and go for what I desire. I'm very excited but also quite anxious. I've not done anything this bold before so it will be very exhilarating to finally submit completely. I am using this opportunity in 2 ways, 1 I already stated, it has been a fantasy for a long time. And another is that I know I spend way too much time online, and playing video games. I cannot get myself out of the habit, this will be a proper way to get me away from the screen and learn more about myself and others.

I will be tasked with all the housework around the home, doing laundry, cleaning all the rooms, windows, sinks, toilets etc. I must also serve my master and mistress in anyway they require. Serving drinks, preparing food, dressing etc.

Does anyone have experience in domestic servitude? What was your experience? Do you have any questions for me?

Tiden
06-29-2018, 10:17 PM
I guess you already started tserving them. Tell us more about your first day/week etc. Write at least as much as you did in your first message

SimonSays22
06-30-2018, 01:41 AM
Will you be writing a journal on here about your servitude? I think it will be quite interesting to know what its like to domestocally serve a couple.