PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in UK (offline relationship)

gimmiedares
05-21-2018, 01:48 PM
18/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in UK (offline relationship)

Greetings Masters,

I am a very submissive teenage boy that wants a master to do whatever they want to me. I just love to serve and be humiliated by people and I want someone to make me their own personal slave.
I've fantasized for years about this and now I know that it's what I really want. I would really like to be feminized and forced to serve as someone's sissy pet. I'm into pretty much everything that is humiliating/messy and enjoy pain to some extent although not too extreme pain.

If it isn't listed in my limits then I'll probably like it as I have a very fucked up mind and am turned on by a lot.

I'm currently living in Nottingham and am unable to relocate so it would be best if you lived in or near there, however I may be moving to Manchester either next year or the year after so if you're from there and wanted to start chatting online until I moved there then that would be good although I am primarily interested in an offline IRL relationship.

(I know it says 22 but I made a mistake when setting up my account and can't change it, I'm actually 18)

RiskyFlame
05-22-2018, 01:30 AM
(I know it says 22 but I made a mistake when setting up my account and can't change it, I'm actually 18)

"mistake" :rolleyes:

I change it to 18 y/o.