PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

extrememaster
05-20-2018, 11:06 AM
27/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

So let me try this again...

About me
I am a 27yo master living in Europe. I work in academia and have about 6 years experience in domming off- and online. I have a fairly busy live, which never kept me from kink completely, but might mean, that there are days on which I am not available.

About you
Ideally, you should be younger than 27. In (extremely) rare cases I might accept it if you are 28/29, but the chances are slim. Furthermore you should be either skinny or athletic. It is certainly going to be helpful if you are in a similar time zone and have more time then me, but this can be solved.

What I am looking for
I consider myself very flexible and creative, which I want to use on my future slave. I want someone I can use at my convenience. Pain and piss play will certainly be an important part. Recently I started to enjoy setting more risky public tasks as well. Overall, I will be taking as much control as I possible can, over anything imaginable. I am aware that some of this requires trust, that needs to be build over time. So while I am not expecting all of this from day one, I do want something running much longer than that. I have also a lot of experience in hypnosis and suggestion and like to shape my slaves mind.

What you should be looking for
You should be looking for a long-term master to completely submit to. This means also to accept that at least in the long-run it will be about my interests not about your likes/limits. I am aware that for many showing their face is a limit, but you should be willing to drop that after a week or two the latest.

Finally
I have been thinking long about how difficult I should make getting in contact. I don't want to receive a lot of easy one-off messages that lead to nothing. So contact me by sending me a PM here. If you should not have an account, go through the (minimal) effort and get one. We can then move the conversation somewhere else. Do not just send "hi". Introduce yourself and tell me, why I should consider you. Tell me which parts of this ad particularly resonated with you and which parts you would like to discuss in more detail. Should you indeed been going through the effort of reading all of this, start your message with "I am interested in serving you". Thanks for reading.