PDA

View Full Version : 30/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

BrownDude25
05-20-2018, 04:50 AM
30/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

I'm a 30 year old Male Master from India. I'm looking for a female slave for a discreet relationship. We can start off online and see where it leads us.

I'm well educated, professionally sound, decent, fit and easy on the eyes. I've had almost five years experience in this lifestyle. Your relationship status or experience does not matter as long as you're willingly a part of the lifestyle.

I would describe myself as a gentle dominant who's into petplay, humiliation/degradation and power exchange. These are by no means the only kinks I have and I'm open to discussing what we want to accomplish in our time together.

I believe trust and understanding between a Master and his slave is an essential part of having a healthy relationship and I would expect my slave to be truthful and sincere....I'll do the same.

I don't mind if you're from a different time zone as long as you'll assist me in trying to make things work out. Who knows....maybe in this journey of domination and submission, we find ourselves a new friend....

P.S. If you want a faster reply do drop by a message on Kik: fetishsam123