PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

redpoll33
05-16-2018, 05:19 PM
26/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

Welcome, and thank you for being here.

If you are reading this personal, it is because you are also looking for something more. For one of you, for the girl this truly speaks to, at the end of this personal comes the beginning of a commitment that will change your life. A commitment to become a part of something larger than yourself. To become fully and entirely mine. It doesn't matter where you've come from, what you've been through, or how wounded you are, because now is the start of something new. The start of the deepest union I know, the union between a Master and a slave. What I am looking for in you is deep devotion, the willingness to give everything, even if hard, even if uncomfortable. You need to yearn for true vulnerability and true surrender, and know that it will be returned to you, in guidance, in discipline, and in love. If this is what you need, if this is what you seek to be whole, then I ask you to take a leap after the last sentence of this personal. You may not be able to see the bottom, but I will be there to catch you, and I am here with you now, at the top. At the end of this journey is something beautiful beyond words. Something sacred. I hope to share it with you soon.

Let's start with some definitions

slave: The definitions of BDSM are rather fluid and non\-concrete. Look for the difference between slave in BDSM and a submissive on google and you'll get thirty different answers. I'm not going to play that game. The reason I'm using the terminology is because I firmly believe the stronger the power transfer in a D/s relationship, the stronger the devotion and trust. That's something I want to encourage. Your definition of slave and my definition of slave will also probably differ in some degree. We'll find the right balance for both of us to be satisfied.

Personally, I like this parsing of the two terms. A submissive accepts submission, while a slave accepts obedience. A submissive retains freedom of choice and a slave gives her freedom of choice to her Master. We'll clarify this a little more with the next definition though.

Dominant: There's likely no need to go into the definition of a Dominant, but let me illuminate on a Dominant's function. I think, especially in the online community, there's some kind of misunderstanding that a Dom is someone who dominates a submissive out of the power of his will. That's a very fanciful notion, and it certainly makes me feel pretty great and powerful, but it's mostly just fantasy. All I'm doing is typing words on a screen, and sending sound\-waves over your speakers. There's not much power to that. You can do whatever you wish with them, including ignoring them all together. There's a reason I'm going through the laborious process of writing an advertisement, because I can't just dominate anyone I please. I need their trust. I need their consent. I need their active and willing submission. I do not dominate you with my power. I dominate you with yours. That's an important distinction to make. So yes, you will give your freedom of choice to me, but at all times, that will be out of your own freedom to do so.

Master/slave relationship: So let's dispel with the notion that a Master/slave relationship is fundamentally different from a vanilla relationship. The same cornerstones of a vanilla relationship \(trust, honesty, communication, sacrifice, love, etc.\) are the same cornerstones of a successful BDSM relationship, and in the end, we shouldn't look to toss those aside, but rather live them and embody them in the profound way which can only be found in a D/s/M/s relationship. I firmly believe these fundamentals are expressed at their strongest between a Master and a slave, and that's why I am pursuing this.

Humiliation and degradation can be an important part of a Master/slave dynamic, but I firmly believe that submission should be a act of self-expression and therefore empowerment, and therefore my greatest role as a Dom is to empower you, both as my slave, and as my significant other.

What will this relationship consist of:

Active submission: What I will be striving for is to instill an active submission in you in every part of our relationship. I want to instill a mantra in you “My Master before myself, his wants before mine, his needs before mine.” I want you to grow deeper in your submission a little bit every day, and continue to find new meaning and purpose in it at every point. Again, I do not want you to view this as the losing of yourself, rather the surrendering and fulfillment of yourself in submission.

Daily controls: At all times, I will select portions of your life that I will entirely decide for you. These areas will be a reminder to you that you are owned, cared for, and loved, and that you will need to strive every day to be the best slave you can for me. These areas are not determined right now \(although I do have my favorites\), rather they will be determined based on who you are as a slave. There will only be a few areas at a time, and they will fluctuate, giving you the space and freedom to simply be you at all times.

Daily tasks: Similar with controls, every day you will have at least one task to complete for me. Often they will be simple, sometimes they will be lengthy and time-intensive (I will work with your schedule). They may be sexual, or completely non-sexual. They will often be used to help you grow as a slave. When not that, they will be used to help you grow as a person. And when not that, they will just be for my pleasure.

Weekly sessions: I think it's important for both our intimacy and development that we play together and enjoy each other as often as we can. Therefore, I will expect at least one real\-time BDSM session a week. This is where we will explore the majority of our kinks, and where eventually I will challenge your limits. Safe words will be treated as gospel, and aftercare \(the part where I serve you and your needs) will be a must. Expect tears, pain, suffering, and ecstasy. Also expect to feel like you're safe and belong completely.

Punishments: Can take the form of a task, but will often take the form of a session. I punish harshly and severely, but I am always fair. I don't believe in holding things against my slave, but I also don't believe in letting her get away with much either. You will hurt for your transgressions but they will be completely forgiven and forgotten afterwards.

What will be expected of you:

Commitment: Yes, this is play, and there is a greater more important life beyond it. But the NFL is also play, and you don't get to play in it unless you take it very seriously. I expect your full effort. I expect you to not retreat from problems when they come up, but work through them with me. I expect you to make the changes needed in your life to make this work. I expect you to carry out every instruction I give you to the best of your ability. I will be entirely committed to this. I will demand the same from you.

Devotion: I need someone entirely devoted to me, beyond just being committed. Someone who will care for me and be there for me. Someone who will think of me actively. I expect you to go above and beyond for me. I expect you to yearn for me. You will be rewarded at all times for this.

Communication: Let me make this clear. Yes, your needs are important. Yes, your wants are important. Yes, your state of mind is important. So is your mental status, your feeling of safety, your comfort, your emotions, your energy, your time. Everything about you is important. I'm a great Dom, but I cannot be a great Dom for you if you do not communicate with me at all times. I'll want to know everything about you. Please do not confuse this for you having control. What I do with this information will be entirely my choice, and sometimes I will ask you to surrender your needs and wants for mine, but it's crucially important for active communication to occur for this to work.

Trust: Sometimes you will be in the dark. Sometimes I may push you to places you may not think you can go. I promise, if I ask of it of you, I see the strength in you, and I know at the end of the road it will lead to a better relationship, a stronger you, and a deeper submission. I will always have your best interests in heart. You will know that, and you will trust that.

Emotional intimacy: When I own a person, I own their mind too, and I will need to possess it. This will include scary things such as secrets and deep-seated fears (even though, I promise, it will not be scary when these things are in my hands.) But it also includes just letting me know you as a person. I want to know what your hopes are, what your aspirations are. What you like to do on a day off. What makes you smile and what makes you laugh. I want to own, and I want to be with you. Give that to me.

Physical intimacy: Well, you are my slave. Of course I will undress you. Expose you. See every inch of you. I like panties and bras, and breasts, and pussies, and belly-buttons, and butts. I like seeing you rub your clit, finger yourself, and listening to your moan. I love seeings welts and bruises form on your pale skin. You will be my slut and my sex-toy. This all does not need to happen at once, and I will of course accommodate you to make it a positive experience for you as well. But I want your whole self, and you will give it to me.

What you can expect from me:

A Strong Hand: As your Dominant I will hold high expectations for you. I will demand that you know your place and keep you in it. I will deal with you harshly when needed, and always demand the best out of you. You will be my slave and my toy, and I will freely use you as such. You will serve me. I will be your Master, and I will mold you as I see fit.

A Warm Heart: But I'm also going to be there for you. I will be your mentor, your companion, and your friend. I will do all I can so you end every night with a smile on your face, that is a promise. If you ever need me, I will be there. If you need to talk about something, you have my full attention. If you need someone to proofread an essay for you, I'll be getting my red marker out. Someone to help you out with math? I'm terrible at math, find someone else.The point is that you'll have someone by your side, supporting you, encouraging you, believing in you, helping you grow at all times.

If you're interested:

Well, you've read all this way, so let's keep it short. Just message me. Tell me a little bit about yourself, what you're looking for, and why this ad caught your interest. We'll talk, get to know each other, and hopefully get started on this journey together.

I'll meet you soon.