PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

teeppi
05-17-2018, 03:43 AM
22/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in europe (serious replies only)

Hello!

Who am I and what am I doing here?

I'm a 22-year-old guy from Finland. I am not very experienced in submissive/dominant relationships so I want to find someone sweet that can teach me and mentor me. As a person I'm pretty shy guy and tend to be socially awkward. I would prefer you to be from europe as the time differences can be very frustrating otherwise (My timezone is GMT+2). I am engineering student and now I'm working this summer to get some work experience and money for next semester.

The ultimate goal for me is to find someone who I can rely even on longer term. I want that we both know each other well so we have the necessary trust required for relationship like this. I don’t care about age, what she looks like, experience level, etc. I do care about being kind, open, and honest. It would be nice to sometimes just have conversations, but also have daily rules, and sometimes maybe tasks that have to be done (and of course punishments if they're not done correctly).

Curious About (little experience or havent tried at all)
self-bondage
pet play
hypnosis
Position training
(anal?)

Private humiliation – Lightly humiliating things, in private.
Orgasm control - I am not experienced in very long denial periods though.
Pain – Not severe, maybe mild to moderate.
Tasks – I love getting tasks, was it only cleaning the apartment or something sexual.
Rules - I love having rules that I can follow.

Limits:

Permament - I really do not want anything permanent marks on my body.
Family and friends - I love them in their own way, do not get them involved to this life.
Scat eating - No thanks
Illegal - NO!
Public - My city isnt too big, I dont want to embarress myself for whole city.
Long term denial - I.. I just can't do it, atleast without proper training.
Risk of getting caught - It's just major turn off for me.
Work - I want to keep my work.. and keep my work friends. Don't involve them.
School - Also want to study in peace :).
Blackmail - Just not my thing

Toys

I don't really have a lot of toys. I have a fleshlight, vibrating penis ring and a chastity device (but I have tried it only on very short periods of time.)

I'm not very good at writing about myself so this message is a bit short. If you want to know more, just contact me by PM. I can also give you kik or other contacting method if you want.