PDA

View Full Version : I have been bad

wordlife
10-25-2009, 10:37 AM
I have been bad and i need dares to do as it has been so long since i logged on to get dare.I will do anything execpt things that will get me in trouble.I am up for just about anything so if you have any dares please post them.

sexylee87
10-25-2009, 10:41 AM
You will need the following items
- a lot of ice cubes
- a bucket of cold water
- a dice
- something you can use to plug your ass
- clothes pegs
- string

These items should be easy to find around the house, once you have found them you will edge 3 times while thinking what these items are going to be used for.

part 1 - cooling off

After those edges you must be pretty hot and excited! Get into a tight pair of pants. Then roll the dice, mutliply the number by two. This is how many ice cubes you are going to put down your pants. Leave them there for one minute

part 2 - deap cooling

Pull down the pants and retreive any ice cubs that havent melted. You will now insert these ice cubes in your ass. Then you will plug your ass with the object you got. You will pull you pants up and keep the ice in untill it has melted

Part 3 - drain

Once the ice has melted, pull your pants back down and remove the plug. Let the water from the ice out of your ass.

Part 4 - warming up

In order to warm up, you will edge 3 times this should get you warm.

Part 5 - sensitivity training

Get an ice cube and rub it on your nipples untill it has melted. Then put two clothes pegs on each nipple and tie them all togethor with the string. Roll the dice and multiply the number by two. This is how long you will leave the pegs on. Once the time is up you will pull the string, one hard pull to remove the pegs.

Part 6 - finale

Stand over the bucket of cold water. Now edge 5 times. On the 5th edge hold as long as you can then plunge your cock and balls into the water.

Hope you have fun doing this, i had fun writing it!!
Remember to let me know how you get on

wordlife
10-25-2009, 11:25 AM
thank you for the dare ylee87.The dare went well.Is there anybody with any other dares for me to do.Any dares in /food/small amount of pain/Xdressing.I am home alone.