PDA

View Full Version : 33/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in UK (offline relationship)

Slavemasterp
05-16-2018, 11:06 PM
33/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in UK (offline relationship)

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I’m based in the uk but travel lots across the UK, Europe and the states with work. Ideally I’m looking for someone initially to chat with, make sure our needs are similar, then perhaps a meeting or two to see how we get on.

About me: I’m 32, 6ft with dark hair, tattoos and an athletic build, I’m a regular gym goer.

I’ve had a couple of long term slaves in the past, not at the moment though. I’m into finding out what makes a girl tick, seeing and hearing the pleasures the best part for me.

I’m kind and caring but strict when I need to be, love spanking, hair pulling, name calling and having a good obedient girl do as she’s told.

Looking for: looks and age not too important, I’m happy to let you see some pictures of me, I’d hope for the same from you too.

Email/webcam/phone contact initially, then ideally regular meetings. As I travel lots it doesn’t matter where you are. I’m often in hotels so I’m sure we could find somewhere convenient for both of us.

I’d love to find someone for a fun, long term thing without too much hassle and stress.

If you’d like some more info or to chat a little I’d love to hear from you, PM ME :)