PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location

edgemesir89
05-07-2018, 03:20 PM
28/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location

Hello to all potential masters and many thanks for reading my ad. First of all, I have to say that I have no experience in all this, which means I have never been sub/slave to anyone. However, thinking about giving up control to someone makes me really excited.

But, before you get in touch with me, let me tell you that this is some kind of a game for me. I would like to explore my kinky side. I don't want submission to become my lifestyle. So, if you are looking for someone to control his entire life or 24/7, stop reading. If you would like to have some regular fun, continue.

About me:

* I am 28 gay guy who don't have perfect body. I am 178 cm tall and have 89 kg. So, as you can see, I have some extra pounds /you will see all on the photos when you get in touch with me/.

* I am normal guy who enjoys reading books, watching movies, walking and chatting with my frieds. I have job so I don't have as many spare time as I would like.

* Like I said, I have no experience, but I am willing to try many things. I will tell you what excites me the most, but please keep in mind that I am open to all suggestions.

* I would like to have one master for some regular contact.

About you:

* I don't care about your age. The most important is that you are dominant or you would like to try to be dominant.

* I don't care about your experience level. I just want you to be able to make me feel as your sub/slave.

* I like male feet and hands, so it would be great if you are able to send some pics of those parts of the body, but it's not "must do".

* I do not have any toys, but I am willing to obtain some, just tell me which I have to buy.

What excites me:

* I am into extreme edging, control my touching, recieving joi, cumcontrol, milk, wank, teach, inspect my dick and my body.

* I would like to try anal, but you will have to have pacience with be because I have never tried it.

* Spank excites me as well as foot torture. Sniff is also okay, especially if you make me sniff my friend's underwear when I am at their place or something like that.

* I would like to try piss and cum play.

* Clips on the nipples (and the body) also excites me.

* I am not into "public", but my dick becomes hard when I think about ordering a pizza and then open the door in underwear with the dick hard.

* I would also try to following the orders while other people watching online (in some kik group or some other way you suggest).

* Maybe it will be interesting to serve with another slave. So if you are a slave and have master you is looking for someone to dominate at the same time as dominates you, I am in.

Limits:

* Blood
* Scat
* Family
* Illegal
* Blackmail
* Public
* Showing face /at the beginning/
* Ball torture /it's okay having them tied, but I don't want anything painful when it comes to balls/

Well, I think it's enough for the beginning. For any additional information feel free to contact me.

* getdare pm
* mail: [email protected]

P.S. Please feel free to suggest me some new things to try, we don't have to be limited only on the things I've written about. I am currently exploring my likes and dislikes.