PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for my first female slave

Ubagluba
06-26-2006, 02:11 AM
i'm sry i won't do it again, i'm sry i didn't read the rules ether :(

userben
06-26-2006, 11:14 AM
OK IM GETTING MAD DONT YOU READ ANY OF THE F**KING POSTS BEFORE U POST!!!!!!!!!!!!! im going to keep bashing people how are dumb. Fisrt let me say jump abored the train that i have started.(=-=-=-=-=-=-=| finding a girl slave is like find gold it VERY HARD and im sick of little puck thinking they are all that and find the site and say "yes" im looking for a new female slave do truely think you are jhust going to find one like that. if so you are very dumb and need to be kick in the NUTS!!!!! VERY HARD. very few female are willing to be the slave and of the number bearly any can even prove they are doing it. so if you want to get off by being in control order gf around or something and stop posting in this section because if a girl really want a master they will find u and will not even post they dont care if it is your firsrt slave they will want some one that funny and is a good master so PEOPLE NEED TO READ SOME OF THE SLAVE AND MASTER POST BEFORE U MAKE DUMB POST LIKE THIS ONE " O AND U ARENT COOL SO I SPIT IN YOUR FACE"

Big_Joe
06-26-2006, 12:39 PM
well sed!

can i also point out that ppl have decided to stop obeying the title rules in the slave/master post area as well. ffs cant ppl read!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=239

chain
06-27-2006, 07:55 PM
Don't do it again or you will be banned or put on probation

mgg
06-28-2006, 07:26 AM
wow how many persons are getdare staff?????

depp, userbenn,chaingangistheclick and Big_joe

or more??????

chain
06-28-2006, 07:33 AM
Lestat...he hasn't been on in a while

depp
06-28-2006, 09:46 AM
Staff come and go. I loose track of people too I must admit. I often get PMs because people lose their mod powers when I redo something and forget them. We might get more staff when I expand the site soon. I dunno.

depp
06-28-2006, 09:50 AM
OK IM GETTING MAD DONT YOU READ ANY OF THE F**KING POSTS BEFORE U POST!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... words

Please lets not attack the posters so violently. :D If anything go after him for not reading the posting rules for this section (or site). Just my two cents. I have no problem with his post other than that. People browse here and then PM users. Let them decide what will yeild results.