PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

masterm91
05-12-2018, 10:10 PM
26/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

There is a difference between a submissive and a slave, a submissive gives themselves to a Dom in some aspects or for part of their time, a slave gives
themselves completely to their Master. I am looking for a slave, not a submissive. Being a slave is about living to serve and getting joy from pleasing
others. A Master directs a slaves life and makes decisions for them so they do not have worry about what they should be doing. In return the slave
follows their Masters orders and obeys the commands they are given. Being free from the pressures of life and comforted in the knowledge that their
Master is there to look after them.

I am looking to train someone to be a good obedient slave. It is not a short process and it is not for everyone. You will be trained to serve in all ways
and will slowly have your diet controlled and put on a exercise routine. Your will be trained mentally into the mindset of a slave. To be a slave you must
think like a slave.

Message me if your interested in knowing more.

lastshred
05-12-2018, 11:02 PM
I have messaged you, Sir