PDA

View Full Version : 20/female/slave seeks 21+/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Lucyxr
05-10-2018, 01:02 PM
20/female/slave seeks 21+/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello my name is Lucia, but please, call me lucy and I'm from Uruguay. I'm looking for a very strict lesbian mistress. The kind of mistress who can be evil during our sessions but also gentle and able to listen when we are not playing. By now, I need to tell you that I am really busy with college and I can't talk to you every single day. If this is a problem to you, please, don't pm me. Otherwise, I promisse you that I am obdient and I will try my best to please you.

Nikeryda
05-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Try adding more detail. Tell us more about yourself. Some of your hobbies, your time zone and work schedule just general stuff that you like. You should also list all of your likes, dislikes, and limits so people actually know what your interested in. Don't say you don't have any limits either. Everyone has something they won't do. You should also do a bit more on the site instead of your first thread being a mistress request. Making an AMA thread and a dare thread to find some of your likes and dislikes are good places to start.