PDA

View Full Version : 29/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

CptnTeemo
05-10-2018, 08:53 AM
29/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a FEMALE slave / sub / pet to become mine and serve me. Short term or long term, I don’t mind as I don’t mind if we are going to be exclusive or not. We will discuss about it.

Your age and body type are not issues for me, from 18 to 70 and thin to chubby.

I've been into Master/Slave/Pet/LG for a long time now. It's only fun and we all got a life but if you can't handle a proper conversation or just disappear, please don't waste both of our time. Just don't come to me.

You may be nervous about it, but remember to communicate. I am not a jerk who will ask for random nudes, that’s not how it works. We can talk about anything else if you like it so, after we are all human beings and I am very easy to talk to If you’re an ego-centered asshole just like almost all people I've been dealing with on here, don't waste both of our times, you'll be easily spotted and black-listed.

I expect PICTURES and VIDEOS from you. If this is a deal breaker for you, do not contact me. Also, I am aware that we might have different likes and limits, and I will respect your limits. I will not make you do something you’re not interested in. Unless you want me to push you further. I have a lots of likes, I’m always curious about trying new things, I hope I will teach you things and vice-versa. Just remember to talk to me if there is anything wrong.

DON’T RUN AWAY JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE SUDDENLY AFRAID.

COMMUNICATION is the key in any kind of relationship, keep that in mind.

If you’re planning to stop writing and just disappear, at least be polite. « Sorry I’m not interested anymore. Goodbye » A pretty easy sentence to end the relationship and to show that you’ve been properly educated. If you’re new to the dom/sub kink and still willing to try it, don’t be afraid to ask questions.

I will happily answer any questions you might have reguarding all of this.

Your first message will include :

* Your real name and your sub nickname if you already got one.

* Your age.

* Your location/timezone.

* What is your lifestyle orientation (sub slave, pet, etc…)

* What goals you’re seeking for and why should I accept you as my sub/slave.

* Your likes, dislikes, limits and what-you-are-curious-about.

Feel free to kik me : Arthpen

Have a good day/night !

Here's a bonus info. == Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Dominant 100% Master/Mistress 100% Daddy/Mommy 99% Owner 97% Rigger 76% Experimentalist 76% Voyeur 73% Sadist 71% Non-monogamist 65% Degrader 63% Primal (Hunter) 47% Ageplayer 44% Exhibitionist 18% Vanilla 15% Primal (Prey)