PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/cow seeks any age/any sex/owner in any location (do not have webcam)

Holstein
05-10-2018, 06:47 AM
18/female/cow seeks any age/any sex/owner in any location (do not have webcam)

Have you ever dreamt of owning a HuCow? Stripping them of their name and giving them nothing more than a number? Making their udders swell painfully and milking their teats until they are bruised and abused? Taking away their human rights, use of cutlery, access to underwear, right to use the toilet? Look no further for a perfect pain slut willing to become your very own livestock.

Hello everybody, my name is Kerryn and I am an 18 year old college student with a lot of free time. I enjoy playing games, watching anime, listening to music and occasionally horse riding. Having grown up around animals before moving to a more urban area, there’s something comforting for me in the country life. I am currently looking for a Master to take control and own me as his very own Holstein cow. Unfortunately, I am anorgasmic - meaning that regardless of pleasure received, I am unable to orgasm. This can be considered permenant denial, allowing you to focus only on your own pleasure!

My interests include, but are not limited to forced ‘milking’ (unable to lactate but can stimulate the sensation until this changes), humiliation, pain, control, hidden public and animalisation. However, my limits include anything that could cause social suicide or involve family/friends. I do not live alone so this will need to be considered, despite having a lot of privacy. Ingesting bodily fluids is another limit but bathroom control/denial is encouraged. Anything illegal is an obvious limit and photos/videos/audio are a limit until I am more comfortable; then I may consider faceless pictures. Clothing control and food control is not optional but underwear control may be possible, as with the way food is eaten when I am alone. The only toy I currently have is one suction cup and household objects, but I may be interested in buying cheap equipment in the future.

I will only be using getDare to start but may consider using Google Hangouts once a relationship is established. A contract/rules can be discussed through private message if you are interested in owning me; but I reserve the right to turn away anyone who will not be a suitable fit. If you are interested, please read this ad throughly and then message me with a little bit about yourself, your likes/limits and one creative fantasy you would be interested in fulfilling. This can be a task, punishment or ritual that interests you! I look forward to hearing from the applicants!

- Kerryn

akechi106
05-10-2018, 07:17 AM
Twas a nice enough short ad that you interested me in messaging you, do make sure to check your PM's.