PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location

deutschsub132
05-09-2018, 11:30 PM
20/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location

I've been looking over everyone's ads for quite a while, and I've struggled to find someone that seemed like a good fit. Hopefully creating my own will help satisfy some of the kinky experiences I've been missing out on lately.

About Me

I'm a sub through and through, but I can have a bit of a dominant streak with the right guy. I recently turned twenty, and currently live in Thailand. However, I'm returning home to the United States in roughly a month. I'll be living between Tennessee and Chicago over the Summer and then full-time in Chicago come the Fall.

I'm not extremely picky about time zones, as long as we're willing to work together. I know that my timezone for the next month is a bit tricky, but I'm hoping you can look past it as I'm returning to the United States not too long from now.

It's also important to note that I'm starting University in the Fall, meaning my schedule is going to take a drastic turn. For anyone considering anything long-term, it's important to keep that in mind. However, I'm open to both short-term and long-term experiences!

I'm happy to show both body and face via pictures and cam.

About You

I'm looking for a dominant guy who can be a bit cruel. I'd love to play with someone who can come up with creative ways to tease and humiliate me. If seeing a sub extremely embarrassed, in some form of pain, or begging you to led them cum turns you on, we may just be a match!

You can be any age, although I would prefer someone older than me.

Ideally, you'd share the kinks I list below. However, I'm open to expanding my experience and working on my limits with the right person.

You should be comfortable eventually showing yourself on cam, and using audio at minimum.

My Interests

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Likes - Public, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge

Dislikes - Pup play, Nipple torture, CBT, Dirty, Feet

Limits - Scat, family/incest, animals, blood, permanent, online exposure, ass to mouth

Get in Contact

Message me directly on GetDare first, and then I'll give out my email or Skype. I sadly don't have Kik, so that won't be an option!

lola.fox
05-15-2018, 08:34 AM
nice ad! good luck in your search (: enjoy a free bump ✩

steve-tmq
05-15-2018, 09:55 PM
I note you will be going to university.

Rule 1) In term time you will NOT cum.

Rule 2) In term time, You are not allowed to Masturbate, (unless to edge without cumming) and even then you may only do it 2 days a week.

Rule 3) If you meet any one and they want sex with you, You MUST tell them rule 1 and 2 and beg they don't make you cum or your punished.

Rule 4) You may do dares but rule 1 over rides any cumming that the dare allows.

Rule 5) If you have a wetdream the mess MUST be licked-up.

Tip; If you have free time and feel like cumming or masturbating, GO TO THE GYM.

masterofu
05-25-2018, 06:05 AM
Nice interesting add. Hope you find a Master soon.

deutschsub132
05-27-2018, 08:53 AM
nice ad! good luck in your search (: enjoy a free bump ✩

Sorry for the late reply! I just saw this. I appreciate the bump :)

deutschsub132
05-27-2018, 08:54 AM
I note you will be going to university.

Rule 1) In term time you will NOT cum.

Rule 2) In term time, You are not allowed to Masturbate, (unless to edge without cumming) and even then you may only do it 2 days a week.

Rule 3) If you meet any one and they want sex with you, You MUST tell them rule 1 and 2 and beg they don't make you cum or your punished.

Rule 4) You may do dares but rule 1 over rides any cumming that the dare allows.

Rule 5) If you have a wetdream the mess MUST be licked-up.

Tip; If you have free time and feel like cumming or masturbating, GO TO THE GYM.

Those might be ruled I'd take on from a master, but you're a stranger on the internet so my interest in cumming wins ;)