PDA

View Full Version : 14 male alone

paingame2
10-24-2009, 02:47 PM
Hi I am 14 male and alone and looking for dares I can send proof if it is needed
my limits are no mess not public or not to painful but have to be painful
sorry it's short but I typing on iPod touch

TheVolan
10-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Okay, I thought this up for you. You need to do every number.
1. First, find a pair of briefs / tighty whiteys (if you don't have any get your smallest pair of underwear.) And put them on backwards.
2. Do an utterly undies on yourself (which is stripping all clothes except your underwear and wedgiing yourself) but do it backwards!
3. Send me an image as proof.
4. Along with the proof, pm me a wedgie dare as good as this one!

EnigmaNZ
10-24-2009, 04:11 PM
Amazing how many painslaves are out there.

Hmm, modification on another dare of mine.

Needed
-short lenght of string about a foot long
-long lenght of string perhaps several meters long
-scissors or knife for cutting the string
-something on the wall that is strong enough to support your weight to tie string
-cam

Take a piece of string, wrap one end around one ball and one end around the other ball so each one is separate and the skin stretched tight with a loop of string free.

Tie another long piece of string to this loop, then hook the string over something high up, then stand on tip toes before tieing off so string is taut.

Stay in this position for as long as you can.

If you can't manage 5 minutes, no masturbation for 6 days. If you can't manage 10, no masturbation for 5 days. 15 minutes means 4 days. 20 means 3, 25 means 2, 30 means 1, and if you pass 30 minutes you are a winner lol. Then you win an all expenses paid trip to.......the medicine cabinet for some soothing cream of your choice.

Send proof please to my email in profile. One from above showing stretch and tiptoes. Put time/clock/watch/etc in pic with shot at beginning and end. Hope it is not too painful but enough to make you work.