PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Not The Usual Camp

maxim
10-24-2009, 01:42 PM
Ever since the summer I turned thirteen I had been jacking off but the last couple of times I had been really close to geting caught and I was knowing the day I was going to was getting closer to being caught my da had given me the talk about it an had told me about the camp that they were going to send me to if they ever cought me jacking! I had dreamed about it going to a camp full of hot buys who were cought jaking with their large cocks and I had been planning to try and get caugh some way r another over and over again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sneak Peak~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I layed in bed naked waiting pasiantly for the right time!*

callofduty4
10-24-2009, 02:09 PM
good so far lil short but othere than that great start!

Raging Rob
10-24-2009, 03:40 PM
Maxim, my advice is LONGER entries, as well as make sure you have all your spelling correct, and don't rush the pace of the story, make sure your paragraphs are full of detail to help the reader better imagine the story

TiedGuy
10-24-2009, 03:59 PM
Good start sort of heading in the same direction as my Betrayed by Spots" (http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=194937#post194937). Keep it going.

P.S. If you read my story carefully you might have picked up some clues that there will be a surprise ending.

callofduty4
10-27-2009, 12:59 PM
wjen u gonna post more