PDA

View Full Version : hit me!

jim1984
10-24-2009, 03:41 AM
i've given out a few nasty dares recently, and now i've got a few days off work i'd like to try out a few of your ideas :)

i've got the following at my disposal.

eggs
tight boxers
milk
small tomatoes
flour
tabasco sauce
ice
butt plugs
enema kit
shower and bath
icy hot
anal beads
pegs
string

my likes and limits are below... i'm going to freshly shave as well down below.

i'll give a dare back for any good ones i do too, i think that is a fair way to do things.....

make them extreme and wild, i've got all day, and want this to be memorable. i can take pictures for proof should it be needed. but i won't just email them out to everyone...

i'll also write out decent reviews of ones i do :)

thank you, and hope to read lots of replies :)

Comeintotheparlor
10-24-2009, 03:47 AM
easy one to start off with, drink a raw egg

jim1984
10-24-2009, 03:53 AM
yuk!!!

did it.. but didn't enjoy it one bit. i almost threw up :P

can still taste it :(

EnigmaNZ
10-24-2009, 04:35 AM
Tie up each ball as tight as you can stand into their own little sac.

Tie a string to each of the 2 previous so there is a piece of string loosely connecting the 2 that when pulled on stretches your balls.

Tie a string to a door handle, throw over the top of the door and close it.

Stand up against the door on tip toes, and tie the free end of the hanging string to the loop connecting your 2 balls, pulling tight to remove any freeplay.

Stand on tip toes for 60 minutes, the string should be taut, if you sink of course there will be a painful pulling on your balls.

If you make 60 minutes you have passed the dare, if you do not....

If you miss by between

1-2 minutes, wear a peg on your left nipple for 60 minutes
3-4 minutes, wear a peg on your left and right nipple for 60 minutes
5-6 minutes, as for previous plus drink 1 cup of cold pee
7-8 minutes, as for previous plus 1 tablespoon of tabasco sause on your tongue, keep there 15 minutes
9-10 minutes, as for previous plus icy hot on head of cock for 30 minutes
11-12 minutes, as for previous plus ice cube in butt
13-14 minutes, as for previous plus 2nd ice cubes in butt
15-16 minutes, as for previous plus 3rd ice cubes in butt
17-18 minutes, as for previous plus 4th ice cubes in butt
19-20 minutes, as for previous plus 5th ice cubes in butt
21-22 minutes, as for previous plus smash an egg on your head
23-24 minutes, as for previous plus tip a cup of milk on your head
25-26 minutes, as for previous plus tip a cup of flour on your head
27-28 minutes, as for previous plus coat butt plug librally in icyhot and insert into butt and hold for 30 minutes
29-30 minutes, as for previous plus you must send detailed evidence to the first 5 people who ask (pics)

If you do less than 30 minutes on your tip toes you have failed miserably and at the end of the punishments listed above, you must redo the dare from the begining.

You may clean up and remove hot bits at end of

As the creator of this dare I expect (pic) proof that the dare has been done correctly. This applies to anyone doing this dare. See my profile for address.

Good luck to all who try.

sexylee87
10-24-2009, 04:37 AM
You will need the following items
- a lot of ice cubes
- a bucket of cold water
- a dice
- something you can use to plug your ass
- clothes pegs
- string

These items should be easy to find around the house, once you have found them you will edge 3 times while thinking what these items are going to be used for.

part 1 - cooling off

After those edges you must be pretty hot and excited! Get into a tight pair of pants. Then roll the dice, mutliply the number by two. This is how many ice cubes you are going to put down your pants. Leave them there for one minute

part 2 - deap cooling

Pull down the pants and retreive any ice cubs that havent melted. You will now insert these ice cubes in your ass. Then you will plug your ass with the object you got. You will pull you pants up and keep the ice in untill it has melted

Part 3 - drain

Once the ice has melted, pull your pants back down and remove the plug. Let the water from the ice out of your ass.

Part 4 - warming up

In order to warm up, you will edge 3 times this should get you warm.

Part 5 - sensitivity training

Get an ice cube and rub it on your nipples untill it has melted. Then put two clothes pegs on each nipple and tie them all togethor with the string. Roll the dice and multiply the number by two. This is how long you will leave the pegs on. Once the time is up you will pull the string, one hard pull to remove the pegs.

Part 6 - finale

Stand over the bucket of cold water. Now edge 5 times. On the 5th edge hold as long as you can then plunge your cock and balls into the water.

Hope you have fun doing this, i had fun writing it!!
Remember to let me know how you get on

jim1984
10-24-2009, 04:59 AM
Tie up each ball as tight as you can stand into their own little sac.

Tie a string to each of the 2 previous so there is a piece of string loosely connecting the 2 that when pulled on stretches your balls.

Tie a string to a door handle, throw over the top of the door and close it.

Stand up against the door on tip toes, and tie the free end of the hanging string to the loop connecting your 2 balls, pulling tight to remove any freeplay.

Stand on tip toes for 60 minutes, the string should be taut, if you sink of course there will be a painful pulling on your balls.

If you make 60 minutes you have passed the dare, if you do not....

If you miss by between

1-2 minutes, wear a peg on your left nipple for 60 minutes
3-4 minutes, wear a peg on your left and right nipple for 60 minutes
5-6 minutes, as for previous plus drink 1 cup of cold pee
7-8 minutes, as for previous plus 1 tablespoon of tabasco sause on your tongue, keep there
9-10 minutes, as for previous plus icy hot on head of cock
11-12 minutes, as for previous plus ice cube in butt
13-14 minutes, as for previous plus 2nd ice cubes in butt
15-16 minutes, as for previous plus 3rd ice cubes in butt
17-18 minutes, as for previous plus 4th ice cubes in butt
19-20 minutes, as for previous plus 5th ice cubes in butt
21-22 minutes, as for previous plus smash an egg on your head
23-24 minutes, as for previous plus tip a cup of milk on your head
25-26 minutes, as for previous plus tip a cup of flour on your head
27-28 minutes, as for previous plus coat butt plug librally in icyhot and insert into butt and hold
29-30 minutes, as for previous plus you must send detailed evidence to the first 5 people who ask (pics)

If you do less than 30 minutes on your tip toes you have failed miserably and at the end of the punishments listed above, you must redo the dare from the begining.

As the creator of this dare I expect (pic) proof that the dare has been done correctly. This applies to anyone doing this dare. See my profile for address.

Good luck to all who try.

wow nice! this is cool. but how long after the dare do i need to keep the ice/tabasco on my tongue etc? etc if i fail by 10 mins?

will be doing this one today :)

jim1984
10-24-2009, 05:02 AM
its alright isn't it? i can't see any flaws. do you want me to wait for your new version?

EnigmaNZ
10-24-2009, 05:04 AM
Have altered, again lol, last time. Bugger when I first posted it didn't appear and I thought it had been canned for mentioning the pic word, Thank god it is ok. Lol. Good luck.

I have to say sexylee certainly has a good imagination too. Your going to be having fun it seems.

jim1984
10-24-2009, 05:31 AM
ok i am tied now. have been for 5 mns roughly.... i've changed it slightly, i'm doing it in front of my vcomputer, tied to the window handle above where i sit. in cae anyone opens my door into my face....

i've got pictoral proof of everything anyway :) ps it hurts... and i hope i can hold out for another 55 mins!

EnigmaNZ
10-24-2009, 06:30 AM
The original idea was that you wouldn't be able to remain on tip toes for the required time but any attempt to releive the ache in your calves would increase the pain in your balls. You would then have to balance this aspect juggling from one to the other to give each area a break. You have removed this aspect. A constant but unchanging pull on your balls isn't really as daring as you can relieve it at anytime by just shifting forward with no consequence.

jim1984
10-24-2009, 06:47 AM
ahhhh right. well i think i managed to get a half desired effect out of it. my balls are literally red raw after an hour stood. i made it on tiptoes most of the time but occasionally i stooped back slightly torest the toes, and took the brunt of it on my balls....

overall it was very hard. towards the last ten minutes i felt like i'd just give up and drink my pee. (i started needing a pee about ten minutes in...)

as soon as i was able to release myself i sat down, the backs of my legs and my lower back were aching like i've never felt before.

overall the experience has been different. and i'm really glad i was able to complete it. and thank you for taking the time to write and correct it :) i'll probably try it again with a door soon. but i'd add a few more elements to spice it up. perhaps the icy hot plug and some pegs. because while i was able to type on the computer, i found all the pain concentrated in one place. i couldn't take my mind off it at all!

if anyone else wants to contribute to this thread please don't dare anything to do with balls..... :P

mine are retired until further notice :P

lee i will be doing yours at some point very soon. and will give you feedback :) thank you also for your contribution. both are much appreciated :)

EnigmaNZ
10-24-2009, 07:06 AM
Lol, ok, I thought you were sitting down. Ouch, well done, seems it is too easy though, bugger
Hmm, ok, I dare you to try again on another day when your balls are up to it and add 15 minutes to it so 75 minutes. The idea is that you fail lol at some point so you have to do the punishments. I'm a evil bast**d lol.

Seems proof to me only then.

slavedareboy
10-24-2009, 08:16 AM
Okay, try this one.

In the four corners of your house, randomly place all your items except the enema kit and the bath/shower (as it can't be moved) equally. You must start off naked and on all fours in the centre of the house.

You must crawl to each corner of the house, and do the tasks that each item has. They are:

Eggs - Smash 2 eggs onto your head and rub them in.
Tight boxers - Put them in your mouth as a gag.
Milk - Drink some of it, use some of it to masturbate without coming
Small tomatoes - Tomatoes are good for nothing except putting up your ass. So do it now
Flour - Put some on your hair
Tabasco sauce - Go and find the biggest spoon you have. Now fill that spoon with the sauce, and eat it
Ice - Put 5 ice-cubes up your ass. Simple
Butt plugs - Obviously plug up your but with this
Icy hot - Put this on any painful areas of your body. If there are none, make some painful by spanking them
Anal beads - Use them as a bracelet
Pegs - Stick 2 on each nipple, 4 on your dick and 4 on your ballsack
String - Tie your legs to your arms

These must be done in order, but remember the items are randomly placed.

After you have done this you must do 5 laps of your house looking like this. Then you may get cleaned off, but wear the underwear that you had in your mouth, and put the anal beads in your anus for another hour.

Hope you enjoy

EnigmaNZ
10-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Ok people. I have seen proof that my dare was done by jim, altered slightly but still basically what I outlined in an earlier post here. Thankyou jim. Again well done.

jim1984
10-25-2009, 01:20 PM
Okay, try this one.

In the four corners of your house, randomly place all your items except the enema kit and the bath/shower (as it can't be moved) equally. You must start off naked and on all fours in the centre of the house.

You must crawl to each corner of the house, and do the tasks that each item has. They are:

Eggs - Smash 2 eggs onto your head and rub them in.
Tight boxers - Put them in your mouth as a gag.
Milk - Drink some of it, use some of it to masturbate without coming
Small tomatoes - Tomatoes are good for nothing except putting up your ass. So do it now
Flour - Put some on your hair
Tabasco sauce - Go and find the biggest spoon you have. Now fill that spoon with the sauce, and eat it
Ice - Put 5 ice-cubes up your ass. Simple
Butt plugs - Obviously plug up your but with this
Icy hot - Put this on any painful areas of your body. If there are none, make some painful by spanking them
Anal beads - Use them as a bracelet
Pegs - Stick 2 on each nipple, 4 on your dick and 4 on your ballsack
String - Tie your legs to your arms

These must be done in order, but remember the items are randomly placed.

After you have done this you must do 5 laps of your house looking like this. Then you may get cleaned off, but wear the underwear that you had in your mouth, and put the anal beads in your anus for another hour.

Hope you enjoy

will be attempting this either tomorrow or tuesday :) thanks very much and will let you know the results