PDA

View Full Version : Club Lost Game Choice?

andrew_b
05-04-2018, 04:52 PM
Okay so you've played a game in a club and you've got to strip, you given these two choices

Either

You strip off and walk to a shop up the road to buy condoms

Or

You strip off and your clothes are taken to the cloak room, which cannot be gotten back until closing time of the club

Which would you choose?

bamadude01
05-04-2018, 05:16 PM
Okay so you've played a game in a club and you've got to strip, you given these two choices

Either

Or

You strip off and your clothes are taken to the cloak room, which cannot be gotten back until closing time of the club

Which would you choose?
Second option, because, based on how the question was framed, everyone that might see you at the club knew what was going on and is ok with the results. Going out into other public areas brings higher risk of legal problems.

derrammler
05-04-2018, 05:23 PM
Yea. I'd have to pick the second one too. But chances are I'd forget and leave the clothes there at closing time anyhow...

Kisune Karnon
05-04-2018, 06:47 PM
You strip off and walk to a shop up the road to buy condoms. Fastest way to end it.

andrew_b
05-05-2018, 12:39 AM
Second option, because, based on how the question was framed, everyone that might see you at the club knew what was going on and is ok with the results. Going out into other public areas brings higher risk of legal problems.

That is very true and this is the point of the question. The first option quicker but potentially riskier

andrew_b
05-05-2018, 12:40 AM
Yea. I'd have to pick the second one too. But chances are I'd forget and leave the clothes there at closing time anyhow...

Ha ha sounds like a fun night

rhode64
05-05-2018, 11:45 AM

Either

Or

Which would you choose?

Well I never walked into a shop naked to buy condoms so would love to try that .
I have however been naked in a pub nearly all night till closing time it was all for charity and never bought one drink that night and had quite a few .

nancyq
05-05-2018, 01:06 PM
Hi Andrew- I would choose to strip and stay naked in the club until it closes. It is safer and I might have some fun that way too.

striker101
05-19-2018, 11:51 AM
Definitely the second option.

It'd be really hot and embarrassing to be the only one naked while everyone else was having fun at my expense.

Also less risky considering that the club and everyone in it is presumably cool with me being naked, while the shop owner/clerk may not be so cool with it.

Kendragirl
05-19-2018, 11:57 AM

Either

Or

Which would you choose?

B.
Fuck... so wet though lol

Vaylex
10-04-2018, 12:53 PM
Either

Or

Which would you choose?

Second one because at least my nudity stays mostly isolated

-misti
10-04-2018, 01:44 PM

Either

Or

Which would you choose?

Second choice. It would be such a unique experience, embarrassing maybe and would definitely push me out of my comfort zone, but would be a night to remember!

andrew_b
10-04-2018, 02:51 PM
Second choice. It would be such a unique experience, embarrassing maybe and would definitely push me out of my comfort zone, but would be a night to remember!

It definitely would be a unique experience

PartySlut
07-20-2021, 11:48 AM

Either

Or

Which would you choose?

unless they plan on using the condoms on me im gonna have to go with choice 2

Kah
07-20-2021, 02:03 PM

Either

Or

Which would you choose?

As much as I love being naked, I'd run to the shop for condoms so I can get dressed quicker. I don't know if I'd be comfortable to be naked in a club for so long

<3 Kah

andrew_b
07-21-2021, 11:08 AM
As much as I love being naked, I'd run to the shop for condoms so I can get dressed quicker. I don't know if I'd be comfortable to be naked in a club for so long

<3 Kah

I'm glad my question at least was a straight forward decision

cyclist
07-22-2021, 05:32 PM
Club until closing time.

Well I never walked into a shop naked to buy condoms so would love to try that .
I have however been naked in a pub nearly all night till closing time it was all for charity and never bought one drink that night and had quite a few .

Where was that (I live in UK), would be great to do that.

--exhibitionist--
01-17-2022, 07:59 PM

Either

Or

Which would you choose?

Being the only one naked in the club full of clothed ladies for the whole night without possibility to get dressed, would be very humiliating, but at the same time it could lead to some interesting experience. I think I would chose this one just because of this, not because walking naked on the street might lead to some legal trouble. Although, if it wasn't and I had to go and buy some condoms naked, maybe I would. Who knows, what would happen.... maybe some girls would be so tempted they wouldn't be able to resist; I would hope so!;)

Kah
01-18-2022, 09:11 AM
I'd go buy the condoms. Less time exposed and easy for onlookers to write off as a dare

<3 Kah